Congress prepares to vote on 3 trade agreements

Oct 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Wichita Eagle

Sen. Max Baucus, D-Mont., arrives for a Senate Finance Committee markup session of the Colombia, Panama, and South Korea free trade agreements on Capitol Hill on Tuesday, Oct.

Comments
21 - 37 of 37 Comments Last updated Oct 13, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Samuel

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Damn we should have voted in Ross Perot!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Judged:

All people should be protesting at Obama's House, I think.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Judged:

The laughing liberal wrote:
Smart people need to Stop idiot Obama's NAFTA.
10 years from now Democrats, even Obama, will deny ever having anything to do with it. Just as Clinton does today about NAFTA almost 20 years ago. LMAO! The man campaigned to make sure NAFTA passed. He was 110% behind NAFTA in support. Now he denies he ever supported it. Freaking hysterical.

I see a trend of habitual lying among Democrats; Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Geithner, Clinton's,......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Judged:

DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
10 years from now Democrats, even Obama, will deny ever having anything to do with it. Just as Clinton does today about NAFTA almost 20 years ago. LMAO! The man campaigned to make sure NAFTA passed. He was 110% behind NAFTA in support. Now he denies he ever supported it. Freaking hysterical.
I see a trend of habitual lying among Democrats; Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Geithner, Clinton's,......
Heck I bet if Clinton knew he could get enough lemmings to believe him I would bet 100:1 he would deny ever signing NAFTA. LOL
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Why do we let a mere 535 people do this to US. every free trade agreement has cost the Us workers jobs. And this one is supposed to be different? Its both partys not just spendocrats or republithugs. There isnt a viable political fix or ballott box solution.
MARK

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Pucker up Americans here goes more jobs overseas.
MARK

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Working middle class Americans need to stop spending and save more. Only buy what you need not what you want. Cut spending cut spending cut spending
notoorangeman

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Samuel wrote:
Yes Perot was the billionaire that made his billions selling foreign goods!!!!!!!!!! OBAMA 2012!
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

MARK wrote:
Working middle class Americans need to stop spending and save more. Only buy what you need not what you want. Cut spending cut spending cut spending
who in the heck is working/ Its shure not the middle class, Yhe goverment needs to stop taxing & spending
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

THE NATIONAL CONSERVATIVE THINKING SUPPORTS THE EXPORT OF JOBS FROM THE UNITED STATES AND MOST IF NOT ALL OF THE POLITICIANS THERE SUPPORT THIS, THE SENDING OF JOBS OUT OF THE USA TO OTHER COUNTRIES.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

Call your Congressman and Tell them to say NO to Obama's NAFTA Pacific and South American.

FU BO! You're destroying the country!

“Truth to Power!”

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>

You must be disconnected from reality or as you said, A LIAR, to be a Progressive Democrat these days.

Bill Clinton SIGNED NAFTA into Law and Pushed it heavily with the help of Rahm Emanuel and Bill Daley.

Idiot Obama isn't smart enough to remember what he said in the debates with Hillary.

“Truth to Power!”

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

Samuel wrote:

Agree.

There's NO WAY a real successful businessman would run or imagine running Trillions in Debt year after year.

Asswh*pe Obama is the exact opposite. His budgets forecast Deficits for a Decade! What a Moron!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

Judged:

The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be disconnected from reality or as you said, A LIAR, to be a Progressive Democrat these days.
Bill Clinton SIGNED NAFTA into Law and Pushed it heavily with the help of Rahm Emanuel and Bill Daley.
Idiot Obama isn't smart enough to remember what he said in the debates with Hillary.
He sure did. Jimmy Carter also campaigned with Clinton to garner more support. Remember Jimmy Carter is the original man who suggested Free-Trade (c. 1977-78). However I have been flamed etc for that, even after I provided proof from several resources. Reagan is not the first to suggest Free-Trade, he was the first to start the agreements and policies.
MARK

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> who in the heck is working/ Its shure not the middle class, Yhe goverment needs to stop taxing & spending
you are right and maybe I should have said if or when the middle working class returns to work
MARK

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

3 hrs ago | KRQE Albuquerque

Fake doc offered free breast exams

South Florida prosecutors say they've reached a deal with man they say posed as a doctor and offered free door-to-door breast exams.

Here is a guy that has been laid off and is just out there trying to make a living.
Wounder what the deal they reached was?
Questioner

Tow, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

Listen close and you may hear the giant sucking sound as American Jobs go overseas. Haven't we done this before?

Look on the bright side, the "job creators" get to create jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••