Disaster Relief Could Become Presiden...

Disaster Relief Could Become Presidential Campaign Issue

There are 43 comments on the Roll Call story from Aug 28, 2012, titled Disaster Relief Could Become Presidential Campaign Issue. In it, Roll Call reports that:

Hurricane Isaac's arrival on the Gulf Coast could bring a Congressional debate about disaster relief spending into the presidential race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#42 Aug 29, 2012
... oh, and I'm pretty sure BHO hates black people. Why else would Isaac be sitting on top of NOLA for so long.
Road Agent

Belle Vernon, PA

#43 Aug 29, 2012
Disaster Relief is getting the Kenyan disaster out of the WHITE house!
see the light

United States

#44 Aug 29, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see...he is destroying the US by saving the auto and financial industry and stopping the economic death spiral he came into when he took office?
You have a funny outlook on the real world...
Actually, you sound as crazy as the people who said the very exact same thing about Bush when he was pres...(nutjobs on allparts of the political spectrum...)
Quit taking that LSD. Your'e hallucinating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mary Landrieu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wisconsin AG: Undercover campaign videos reveal... Apr '17 huntcoyotes 27
News Conservative activist Oa Keefe posts tapes targ... Feb '17 anonymous 9
News Video: Democratic activist brags of disrupting ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 o see the light 28
News Mayor Landrieu backs Hillary Clinton in preside... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Obama Faithful La... 1
News With David Vittera s loss, a spot of blue in th... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Lawmakers back company responsible for decade-o... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Barack the Yellow 3
News A clarifying period of media bias (May '15) May '15 Nopervs 1
More from around the web