Stop the illegal alien student bailou...

Stop the illegal alien student bailout now: DREAM Act Senate phone ...

There are 21 comments on the Free Republic story from Sep 20, 2010, titled Stop the illegal alien student bailout now: DREAM Act Senate phone .... In it, Free Republic reports that:

Last Friday, I dissected Harry Reid's cap-and-gown illegal alien amnesty - i.e., the DREAM Act amendment to the defense authorization bill up for a vote this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
alan

Maringouin, LA

#23 Nov 30, 2010
caes and ice1 are too yellow to say where they are from.they are liberal plants to make us in la.look stupid.they blogged so much crap as to make this boring for others to read.i am against this d.act but think its another way for giving amnesty to illegals.topix didnt print this the first time i wrote so maybe they will do it this time?why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mary Landrieu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A clarifying period of media bias May '15 Nopervs 1
News Palin, 'Duck Dynasty' to rally in Louisiana (Nov '14) May '15 Tazo 2
News Wealth gap hits black families in U.S., La. (Sep '12) Apr '15 networth 6
News Holy Smokes! Indiana's 'Religious Freedom' Law ... Apr '15 The wreck of home ec 1
News 'Green News Report' - April 2, 2015 Apr '15 Chile swept-away 1
News Shaheen Finds Her Groove in Successful DHS Fund... Mar '15 Black Annie 1
SUNO chooses Mary Landrieu as 2015 commencement... Mar '15 Bye Mary 1
More from around the web