BP, US government bound by spill resp...

BP, US government bound by spill response; how do feds investigate partner?

There are 1 comment on the WTIC-TV Hartford story from Aug 22, 2010, titled BP, US government bound by spill response; how do feds investigate partner?. In it, WTIC-TV Hartford reports that:

In this June 12, 2010 file photo, BP employees and members of the U.S. Coast Guard in the command center at the Houma Joint Information Center listen to BP Chief Operating Officer Doug Suttles speak about the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in Houma, La.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTIC-TV Hartford.

Since: Oct 08

Joliet, IL

#1 Aug 22, 2010
Lets see BP couldn't do anything without the permission of the US government, the coastguard was in charge and working with BP NOW BP is going before the Senate..?? Time to get rid of all those who have been in office more than one term they lack common sense and LOVE wasting our tax dollars.. More than the oil in the gulf worries me whatever is the water in WASHINGTON that make our POLITICIANS go brain dead is the REAL DANGER..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mary Landrieu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers back company responsible for decade-o... Jul '15 Barack the Yellow 3
News A clarifying period of media bias May '15 Nopervs 1
News Palin, 'Duck Dynasty' to rally in Louisiana (Nov '14) May '15 Tazo 2
News Wealth gap hits black families in U.S., La. (Sep '12) Apr '15 networth 6
News Holy Smokes! Indiana's 'Religious Freedom' Law ... Apr '15 The wreck of home ec 1
News 'Green News Report' - April 2, 2015 Apr '15 Chile swept-away 1
News Shaheen Finds Her Groove in Successful DHS Fund... Mar '15 Black Annie 1
More from around the web