Landrieu helps adoption standoff

Landrieu helps adoption standoff

There are 23 comments on the Politico story from Apr 12, 2012, titled Landrieu helps adoption standoff. In it, Politico reports that:

Guatemala's president says he's willing to speed up 350 adoptions by U.S. couples that were in process before his Central American nation suspended adoptions by foreigners in 2007 following allegations of fraud and baby theft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curtis Lowe

United States

#1 Apr 12, 2012
She is responsible for the Katrina mess. Idiot!!

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#3 Apr 12, 2012
Curtis Lowe wrote:
You were responsible for the Katrina mess because you voted for Bush. Leave Moon Baby alone. She is doing a good job for her constituents and you are not one of them.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 12, 2012
There are as many as half a million children in the U.S. foster care system of all ages needing to be adopted. Why must people look to other countries for children who need love and care?
Jack Warner

UK

#5 Apr 12, 2012
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>You were responsible for the Katrina mess because you voted for Bush. Leave Moon Baby alone. She is doing a good job for her constituents and you are not one of them.
When is your contract up with the Soros group? It's time you and the rest of the racist libtards go far far away.

Deltona Fla

#6 Apr 12, 2012
Jack Warner wrote:
<quoted text>When is your contract up with the Soros group? It's time you and the rest of the racist libtards go far far away.
Another meaningless generic reply from the Right. Soros is the boogie man, Soros is the boogie man.
Jane

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Apr 12, 2012
PayThat CEO wrote:
There are as many as half a million children in the U.S. foster care system of all ages needing to be adopted. Why must people look to other countries for children who need love and care?
Yea but it is too hard and takes too long. A little cash and you got it in south america. Besides the gay people have a harder time adopting in the us, that is why they go to russia and south america. They adopt as single parents there and bring the kid back, is harder to do that here for some reason.
Jack Warner

Athens, Greece

#8 Apr 12, 2012
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Another meaningless generic reply from the Right. Soros is the boogie man, Soros is the boogie man.
But you still reply because you know the truth is upon your Racist/Marxist filthy azz.
Gravediggers

United States

#9 Apr 12, 2012
So people are supposed to vote for her because of this and ignore her record?

PR push
Sue Robbins

AOL

#10 Apr 12, 2012
PayThat CEO wrote:
I always wonder why American children are not considered of value to those who would adopt foreigners? So sad. What a betrayal of our own.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#11 Apr 12, 2012
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Another meaningless generic reply from the Right. Soros is the boogie man, Soros is the boogie man.
soros has nothing to do with the fact you're a fcking idiot.
that's ALL you!

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Raleigh, NC

#12 Apr 12, 2012
Sue Robbins wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wonder why American children are not considered of value to those who would adopt foreigners? So sad. What a betrayal of our own.

Democrats don't like America being on top. It bothers them. Anything to help bring us down a notch or 2 is a "Good Thing" in their idiotic view.

liza

Fairmont, WV

#13 Apr 12, 2012
Get a job and stop your lies. There should be a law.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#14 Apr 12, 2012
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Are you out of your mind? Hurricane Katrina was the cause of the mess.

Mary Landreau was one Senator out of 100. Legislation was not going to divert the storm, or clean it up.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#15 Apr 12, 2012
swampmudd wrote:
DEATH CITY: Homicides in Chicago soar; 120 dead in 2012, 500 wounded...Well well well, look at all this racial hate, blacks hating blacks.

Jobless claims jump; highest since Jan... but but but we unemployment is dropping……….as long as we don’t count all the people.

Fed's Bullard Sees Jobless Rate at 7.8% by End of Year...we just won’t count all the people without jobs that want to work.

Obama White House Pays Women Less Than Men? Pay attention girls.

Obama on Buffett Rule:'I agree' it's a gimmick...Obama’s whole policy is a gimmick.

OBAMA:'We Didn't Have The Luxury For Michelle Not To Work'...sho nuff, barely got by on her $340,000 manufactured political influence position where she dumped poor family out of her hospital and pushed them to clinics.

Deltona Fla

#16 Apr 12, 2012
Jack Warner wrote:
<quoted text>But you still reply because you know the truth is upon your Racist/Marxist filthy azz.
Stand there like an idiot and call names. How Right Wing of you.

Deltona Fla

#17 Apr 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>DEATH CITY: Homicides in Chicago soar; 120 dead in 2012, 500 wounded...Well well well, look at all this racial hate, blacks hating blacks.
Jobless claims jump; highest since Jan... but but but we unemployment is dropping……….as long as we don’t count all the people.
Fed's Bullard Sees Jobless Rate at 7.8% by End of Year...we just won’t count all the people without jobs that want to work.
Obama White House Pays Women Less Than Men? Pay attention girls.
Obama on Buffett Rule:'I agree' it's a gimmick...Obama’s whole policy is a gimmick.
OBAMA:'We Didn't Have The Luxury For Michelle Not To Work'...sho nuff, barely got by on her $340,000 manufactured political influence position where she dumped poor family out of her hospital and pushed them to clinics.
Why do you and Rush Limbaugh always forget to mention that the clinics she push them on were clinics the hospital opened under her direction. That by creating a string of "free" clinics they were able to provide more and better service to more people at a reduced cost to themselves. The program was an overwhelming success and you try to call it patient dumping. Aren't you ever ashamed of the lies you tell.

Deltona Fla

#18 Apr 12, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you out of your mind? Hurricane Katrina was the cause of the mess.
Mary Landreau was one Senator out of 100. Legislation was not going to divert the storm, or clean it up.
They are just mad because Moon Baby held out for more benefits and got them for her constituents during the health care debate. She is a Democratic Senator in a state the Republicans are trying to put solidly in the Red column. So now they have her on the ridiculous accusations list. They even had James O’Keefe try to set her up. But it didn't work. Moon Baby brings home the bacon for her people and that is why they keep electing her.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#19 Apr 12, 2012
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you and Rush Limbaugh always forget to mention that the clinics she push them on were clinics the hospital opened under her direction. That by creating a string of "free" clinics they were able to provide more and better service to more people at a reduced cost to themselves. The program was an overwhelming success and you try to call it patient dumping. Aren't you ever ashamed of the lies you tell.
Adviser to Obama, DNC Attacks Ann Romney...

Rosen frequent White House visitor...

ANN:'She should have come to my house -- it wasn't so easy'...

POLL: More than 90% stand with wife...

OBAMA:'We Didn't Have The Luxury For Michelle Not To Work'...

FLASHBACK: Obama warned GOP:'Lay off my wife'...

GALLUP: Latin America loses faith in Obama...

Deltona Fla

#20 Apr 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Adviser to Obama, DNC Attacks Ann Romney...
Ha ha. Ozzie and Harriette with the dog strapped to the roof because the back of the wagon is too stuffed with money.

Deltona Fla

#21 Apr 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Adviser to Obama, DNC Attacks Ann Romney...
And the Right has pretty much smeared Michelle every way can for almost four years now. You have been at the head of the chorus.
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>ANN:'She should have come to my house -- it wasn't so easy'...
When starting out she had to live in one of those horrid middle class neighborhoods while majoring in liberal arts and French. But they were young and roughing their way through college. She is sympathetic to the plight of the working man. She remembers going to a town where Mitt had closed down the factory. Stores were boarded up, the streets were empty and neglected. There were boarded up and abandoned homes. She couldn't help but think how nice it was for Mitt to close that factory so people wouldn't have to live in a town like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mary Landrieu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Conservative activist Oa Keefe posts tapes targ... Feb '17 anonymous 9
News Video: Democratic activist brags of disrupting ... Oct '16 o see the light 28
News Mayor Landrieu backs Hillary Clinton in preside... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Obama Faithful La... 1
News With David Vittera s loss, a spot of blue in th... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Lawmakers back company responsible for decade-o... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Barack the Yellow 3
News A clarifying period of media bias (May '15) May '15 Nopervs 1
News Palin, 'Duck Dynasty' to rally in Louisiana (Nov '14) May '15 Tazo 2
More from around the web