Gov't: Offshore oil drilling ban to be lifted

Oct 12, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daytona Beach News-Journal Online

The Obama administration is lifting the six-month moratorium on deepwater oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico imposed after the BP oil spill, officials said Tuesday.

Comments
21 - 38 of 38 Comments Last updated Oct 15, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Coconut

United States

#22 Oct 12, 2010
the Messiah wrote:
Buster Moron must think Obama's Trickle Up Poverty is the answer.
lol Ain't that just the craziest thing you have ever heard... "trickle up" democrats the party of food stamps and welfare. I guess the morons boss is on welfare. She probably gets paid by the more people she puts on welfare. That's how the democrats keep their base. Keep them in poverty and tell them how much they are helping them as the robb them blind.

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Longwood, FL

#23 Oct 12, 2010
Coconut wrote:
<quoted text> lol Ain't that just the craziest thing you have ever heard... "trickle up" democrats the party of food stamps and welfare. I guess the morons boss is on welfare. She probably gets paid by the more people she puts on welfare. That's how the democrats keep their base. Keep them in poverty and tell them how much they are helping them as the robb them blind.
The best jackasscrats can do now is talk about witchcraft and masturbation. John Stewart is right. If the Jackasses kept on that foolish tact, they will be gone.
acorn obama

Tampa, FL

#24 Oct 12, 2010
maybe presidunce odumba can join the golf tour in 2 years when he is outed - with all the practice he's had on our dime! and michelle can become the new presidunce of farrahkan's muslim racist black panthers!

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#25 Oct 12, 2010
Woof, So Obama ended the jobs of 37,000 workers, and then he lifted the moratorium. Unfortunately, 42% of the rigs that closed down have sailed away, or have made plans to do so. Thanks for the help, oh wise one.
True American

Houston, TX

#27 Oct 12, 2010
how "liberal" of Obama.

i wonder when the tea party and obama-haters will take off the KKK goggle and realize that President Obama has reached across the aisle multiple times during his presidency and his policies have taken both sides left and right into consideration (which is why we got Romney-care).
True American

Houston, TX

#28 Oct 12, 2010
b*tch b*tch b*tch, whine whine whine....even when you get what you want.
FreeDog wrote:
Woof, So Obama ended the jobs of 37,000 workers, and then he lifted the moratorium. Unfortunately, 42% of the rigs that closed down have sailed away, or have made plans to do so. Thanks for the help, oh wise one.
True American

Houston, TX

#29 Oct 12, 2010
he could cut taxes down to 5% flat for everyone and turn the bible into law of the land and you would still be against him b/c of the color of his skin. get over it. you have a black president.
the Messiah wrote:
So what did Obama learn during this time? Absolutely Nothing.
In fact, the Investigative Panel said he tried covering up the spill data.
True American

Houston, TX

#30 Oct 12, 2010
have you been asleep the past decade? the recession started in 2007 after the failed experiment with trickle down economics. look around you. jobs? i have to laugh. i'm just glad it's at 10% instead of at 50% had we kept continuing with the GOPs experiment.
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trickle down econmics worked in that it provided jobs (prosperity) to the masses. Compare that to the massive jobless rates that the uncertainty being created by the current administration is causing.
sam

Middletown, OH

#31 Oct 13, 2010
Another wise decision by our President.Holding the CEO's accountable will encourage safety that was missing in the Haliburton backflow preventer.It will also put many workers back on the payroll.You won't hear them bitching.
sam

Middletown, OH

#32 Oct 13, 2010
Tricle down economics has created the current recession along with one way trade tarriffs.The GOP has created the current recession,not Obama or his administration.They have done a great job by keeping the damage down and starting to rebuild America after the Bush administration crashed the economy.It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.Rebuilding will take many years and will only occur if our manufacturing jobs are returned to America from the free trade countrys and American profiteers are prevented from taking our jobs overseas and to Mexico.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#34 Oct 13, 2010
True American wrote:
have you been asleep the past decade? the recession started in 2007 after the failed experiment with trickle down economics. look around you. jobs? i have to laugh. i'm just glad it's at 10% instead of at 50% had we kept continuing with the GOPs experiment.
<quoted text>
It is you who needs to take your head out of the proverbial sand, False American. With the uncertainty and anti-business atmosphere created by the current majority dimwits and administration, it is a wonder that the Democrats have not yet reached their apparent goal of even higher unemployment rates.
CJP

Chambersburg, PA

#35 Oct 13, 2010
short trus micro bus wrote:
President Obama is doing the right thing. Some time you have to put on the brakes and take time out for an inspection. This will also help avoid layoff`s in the oil industry.
You got to be eating dope!

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#36 Oct 13, 2010
True American wrote:
b*tch b*tch b*tch, whine whine whine....even when you get what you want.
<quoted text>
Woof, T&A, Are you as dumb as your posts?
True American

United States

#37 Oct 13, 2010
I'm about as dumb as anyone who starts off going "Woof".
FreeDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof, T&A, Are you as dumb as your posts?
Michael Hazzard

Benson, AZ

#38 Oct 13, 2010
the Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Like it or not it's legitimate and legal foreign investment. If we want to close off the energy market, you have to Nationalize the Industries.
Are you willing to do that?
china is not our friend and you are out of your mind...
Reality Check

Houston, TX

#39 Oct 14, 2010
I'.. say ..........it is a little LATE now that all the large rigs are moving to Brazil and Egypt. Not the mention the COMMUNIST CHINESE are drillin in the Gulf of Mexico, with ABSOLUTELY NO REGARD for ANY "environmental" regulations. They are even "IN BED" with Cuba,(ALSO A COMMUNIST NATION).

But NONE OF THIS PHASES OBAMA. Why? Because he OUT TO DESTROY the United States.
Michael Hazzard

Benson, AZ

#40 Oct 15, 2010
Reality Check wrote:
I'.. say ..........it is a little LATE now that all the large rigs are moving to Brazil and Egypt. Not the mention the COMMUNIST CHINESE are drillin in the Gulf of Mexico, with ABSOLUTELY NO REGARD for ANY "environmental" regulations. They are even "IN BED" with Cuba,(ALSO A COMMUNIST NATION).
But NONE OF THIS PHASES OBAMA. Why? Because he OUT TO DESTROY the United States.
Bush policies already did that and voters are stupid and will return to bush policies...

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#41 Oct 15, 2010
Michael Hazzard wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush policies already did that and voters are stupid and will return to bush policies...
No one but you believes that nonsense. We weren't fond of the Bush Domestic policies either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mary Landrieu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Barack Obama really wants for his birthday Aug 25 Lawrence Wolf 2
Louisiana Senate race: Yes, Landrieu's vulnerab... Aug 22 Har 4
Barney Frank: Obama Lied About Obamacare Aug 2 BARNEYs Frank 2
Red State Democrats Tread Lightly On Hobby Lobb... Jul '14 General Robert E Lee 2
Sen. Landrieu adds money to upgade FEMA flood m... Jun '14 22 Ski Doo 1
On Climate Change, Landrieu Stands With Coal, A... Jun '14 okimar 10
La. GOP tries to unseat Landrieu Jun '14 Le Jimbo 21
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mary Landrieu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••