Sen. Mark Warner: 'If We Don't Get Th...

Sen. Mark Warner: 'If We Don't Get This Fixed, All of Us Ought to Get Fired'

There are 45 comments on the WAPI-AM Birmingham story from Jul 19, 2011, titled Sen. Mark Warner: 'If We Don't Get This Fixed, All of Us Ought to Get Fired'. In it, WAPI-AM Birmingham reports that:

Senator Mark Warner, D-Va., isn't mincing words: He flat-out told one of his constituents that if lawmakers -- himself included -- fail to pass a budget in time and resolve the ongoing debt debate, everyone should be canned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPI-AM Birmingham.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#1 Jul 20, 2011
I only wish it was that easy to get rid of sh!t politicians (pardon redundancy). Warner saying this crap AFTER he walked lock step with obama bin lyin's non healthy care fiasco. HEY MARK, nice that you could wake up and pretend to pay attention.
Lucky Ned Pepper

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2011
Mark Warner, the voters of the Commonwealth will be glad to accommodate you in 2014.
hammer time

Dallas, GA

#3 Jul 20, 2011
greg in central va wrote:
I only wish it was that easy to get rid of sh!t politicians (pardon redundancy). Warner saying this crap AFTER he walked lock step with obama bin lyin's non healthy care fiasco. HEY MARK, nice that you could wake up and pretend to pay attention.
the fix is not in yet, fire all the white politicians, for they have screwed up this country way before Obama was born. yep, fire the white boys.
hammer time

Dallas, GA

#4 Jul 20, 2011
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
Mark Warner, the voters of the Commonwealth will be glad to accommodate you in 2014.
yep, fire the whites. let us elect a herman cain colored boy.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#5 Jul 20, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
So says nothead, the deranged racist scumbag of Richmond.

Don't think you can vote from jail nothead. Guess that leaves you and your kind out on the next election.
the mom

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jul 20, 2011
Hammer since you hate white people so much why don't you just move to Africa? Rather than telling people who are here that they need to move to accomodate you, perhaps you should be the one to move since you are the only one with a problem with race.
Lucky Ned Pepper

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, we learned our lesson after Brobama. Don't elect a "boy" to do a man's job.

Since: Jul 10

Glen Allen, VA

#8 Jul 21, 2011
the mom wrote:
Hammer since you hate white people so much why don't you just move to Africa? Rather than telling people who are here that they need to move to accomodate you, perhaps you should be the one to move since you are the only one with a problem with race.
Her moped would not make the trip!
Realist

Greensboro, NC

#9 Jul 21, 2011
the mom wrote:
If he moves back to the nation of his great, great grandparents will he still be able to receive welfare checks ? The answer to that question will be the deciding factor if hammer decides to relocate.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#10 Jul 21, 2011

More political grandstanding BS....

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#11 Jul 21, 2011
The way teabrain harps on racism, one would think he might be a colored boi. Harp Harp harp...... welcome to Richmond, where the monuments are biggah and teabrains a.........moron.
mad as hell -continued

Sapulpa, OK

#12 Jul 21, 2011
LOL wrote:
More political grandstanding BS....
all we gotta do is fire the three repugs of the gang we''l fix the problem, I hate repugs, remember George all you un-employed
Real Change

Richmond, VA

#13 Jul 21, 2011
I remembe Mark Warner laying off DMV workers in mass only to find a budget surplus a few months later. Then he tried to rehire his staff. So remember Mark actually.
hammer time

Dallas, GA

#14 Jul 21, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
So says nothead, the deranged racist scumbag of Richmond.
Don't think you can vote from jail nothead. Guess that leaves you and your kind out on the next election.
hey fool, does it look like i'm in jail. for being a LEO you are some kind of stupid.
hammer time

Dallas, GA

#15 Jul 21, 2011
the mom wrote:
whites are in africa too, how canst i get away from them.
geez, you didn't know whites screwed africa up first before coming to this land. everywhere they go evil and hate follows.
hammer time

Dallas, GA

#16 Jul 21, 2011
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, we learned our lesson after Brobama. Don't elect a "boy" to do a man's job.
i seeeee, herman baby is a "boy." funny how all these years we've been allowing "white" boys to ruin the show. thanks white boys, you're still doing a helluva job on us.
hammer time

Dallas, GA

#17 Jul 21, 2011
Realist wrote:
<quoted text>If he moves back to the nation of his great, great grandparents will he still be able to receive welfare checks ? The answer to that question will be the deciding factor if hammer decides to relocate.
you'll be getting your welfare checks when teaTHUGlicons bankrupt this country. the gov't will have to step in to save your hide from destruction. get ready you savage, you'll be eating worms for all of your meals.
hammer time

Dallas, GA

#18 Jul 21, 2011
greg in central va wrote:
The way teabrain harps on racism, one would think he might be a colored boi. Harp Harp harp...... welcome to Richmond, where the monuments are biggah and teabrains a.........moron.
shut up scumbag. you are a disgrace to your race.
hammer time

Dallas, GA

#19 Jul 21, 2011
Real Change wrote:
I remembe Mark Warner laying off DMV workers in mass only to find a budget surplus a few months later. Then he tried to rehire his staff. So remember Mark actually.
he should've fired all those lazy nepotised white folk.
Lucky Ned Pepper

United States

#21 Jul 21, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i seeeee, herman baby is a "boy." funny how all these years we've been allowing "white" boys to ruin the show. thanks white boys, you're still doing a helluva job on us.
Things were great until you people showed up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Mark Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican Ed Gillespie concedes Virginia Senat... (Nov '14) Nov 8 Raydot 5
News Romney to Host Fundraiser for Virginia Hopeful ... (Mar '14) Nov 8 Pocahontas of Cha... 2
News Facebook under fire as it reveals 150m American... Nov 4 Fundies R Mentall... 4
News Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook will share Russia... Oct 31 positronium 6
News Facebook to turn over Russia-linked adsabout 2 ... Oct 29 4sure 4
News UPDATE 1-Twitter to label election ads after U.... Oct 24 Larry Craig s WC ... 1
News Russian who says he helped meddle in US electio... Oct '17 Noe 9
More from around the web