In Obama's reorganization plan, is Co...

In Obama's reorganization plan, is Commerce first?

There are 33 comments on the KansasCity.com story from Jan 29, 2011, titled In Obama's reorganization plan, is Commerce first?. In it, KansasCity.com reports that:

It was a big laugh line in President Barack Obama's State of the Union speech: "The Interior Department is in charge of salmon while they're in fresh water, but the Commerce Department handles them when they're in saltwater.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KansasCity.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#25 Jan 30, 2011
He is faking a bipartisan effort, aka. still doesn't care, if you call Him a liar, you will pay.
Can You Hear Me

United States

#26 Jan 30, 2011
Sputnik Commie Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
The progressive Kenyan stooge can't usurp the US Constitution unless he destroys us first.
He's doing a great job so far. In fact, it's hard to tell what's more laughable, his domestic policy or his foreign policy.
But then, what did anyone expect from a corrupt incompetent hack, fake, phony and fraud?
The Kenyan stooge doesn't understand the resolVe of patriots.

The answer to 2011 is 1776

V

Location hidden

#27 Jan 30, 2011
Can You Hear Me wrote:
<quoted text>
V
He celebrates the Egyptian military join the protesters in the street. This is a Piven alert.
Can You Hear Me

United States

#28 Jan 30, 2011
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>He celebrates the Egyptian military join the protesters in the street. This is a Piven alert.
Cloward–Piven, yep.

But the liberals never dreamed we would turn around and use their tactics against them. 2 can play this game. And we the people learn fast when push comes to shove.

Turn the tables on the liberals.

V

Location hidden

#29 Jan 30, 2011
Let Nothing Pass.
In England, Parlament calls for a vote of No Confidence.
November was not heard.
Dingo

Fair Oaks, CA

#30 Jan 30, 2011
Did you say shame on AMERICA when we invaded IRAQ?

let me guess you were running down the street waving the Red White and Blue. YOU are a flowking MORON.
<quoted text>
Exactly. The arrogant, elitist, inept, leftist loon want government to control everyone, because they know better and we're all too stupid and incompetent. The antithises of the American way.
In reality the opposite is true, and the utter abject failure of that incompetent hack, fake, phony, and fraud has never been clearer.
SHAME ON AMERICA, and FUBO and GTFO!
Dingo

Fair Oaks, CA

#31 Jan 30, 2011
Did the Texas Stooge understood the resolve of patriots?, where were you flowking so called patriots when we invaded IRAQ.

[
Can You Hear Me wrote:
<quoted text>
V
Dingo

Fair Oaks, CA

#32 Jan 30, 2011
Hurry! Hurry!, run in your cave, grab your rifle, put on your tinfoil hat and you will be well protected when the sky falls. don't forget to buy some of those freeze dried food that gwen speck is pushing, I think you will need 50 tons.

Me I am moving to MONTANA, nothing ever happens there.
<quoted text>
The progressive Kenyan stooge can't usurp the US Constitution unless he destroys us first.
He's doing a great job so far. In fact, it's hard to tell what's more laughable, his domestic policy or his foreign policy.
But then, what did anyone expect from a corrupt incompetent hack, fake, phony and fraud?
Stoirm Warning

De Forest, WI

#33 Jan 30, 2011
the Messiah wrote:
Obama is FULL OF SH1T as usual. This isn't about cutting government cost or inefficiencies, it's about GROWING GOVERNMENT AGAIN!.
Just look at Obama's Budget. Nothing goes away!
ROTFLMAO
imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#35 Jan 30, 2011
Force corporations to rebuild/refit our factories here. Start a Worker Program like FDR did and rebuild our infrastructure, and add high-speed rail along our major interstates. Fully regulate Wall St. so these gangsters can't do it again. Tune out the Repuglycunts completely. They only work for the superrich and do not represent the middle class.
imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#36 Jan 30, 2011
And repuglycunts and teabaggers, We do not want a smaller government! That retarded idea means you build your own sewage system, etc. Our government is there to provide the commons for all. We the people ARE the government. Your clueless ideas need to be flushed down the toilet.

Location hidden

#37 Jan 30, 2011
Imaginaryfriend.
25% import duty on foriegn goods from countries that export their sociatal baggage costs.
And, while at it, be legal or be gone.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#38 Jan 31, 2011
Gary wrote:
blah.... blah.... blah.....
Hell, toss in Alaska too, Why do they need two senators?
Read the constitution, dip-sh!t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Mark Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sen. Dianne Feinstein says Russian involvement ... 56 min Areola6750 34
News Tim Kaine names former aide as his vice preside... Oct '16 Squirtzzz2572 6
News Tim Kaine as vice president? That would leave a... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Marriage abortion 11
News Clinton Must Go Bold -- and Go Left -- For VP (Jul '16) Jul '16 Bakker 1
News Ex-Va. Gov. McDonnell and wife charged with fed... (Jan '14) May '16 Geezer Heimers 41
News Agency picks site for FBI records complex (Jan '16) Apr '16 IIa 3
News Senate proposal on encryption gives judges broa... (Mar '16) Mar '16 positronium 7
More from around the web