Pentagon concludes oxygen supply behind F-22 breathing problems

Jul 24, 2012 Full story: Reuters 11

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta approved plans to send a squadron of Lockheed Martin Corp F-22 fighter jets to Japan, a step toward lifting flight restrictions on the most advanced U.S. warplane after the Air Force ruled out that contaminants were causing some F-22 pilots to get dizzy at the controls.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 24, 2012
GEE. Ya Think????
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#2 Jul 24, 2012
No kidding!
Wow! Who woudda thunk!
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 24, 2012
Love is like oxygen.

Where's Vera Baker?

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Lynchburg, VA

#4 Jul 25, 2012

Surprised this issue wasn't solved years ago. How many Millions has the gov blown on this? You can bet Lockheed didn't eat the bill.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Jul 25, 2012
If a tire is flat is it because there's no air in it? DUH
harvey

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 25, 2012
Another failed, bloated, overpriced dog produced by the welfare bums at American Defense Industry, Inc. How many trillions must we waste on this crapola before the people rise up and say "ENOUGH!"

Time to shut down the "Defense" establishment and sharply curtail the military-industrial-security complex.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#7 Jul 25, 2012
harvey wrote:
Another failed, bloated, overpriced dog produced by the welfare bums at American Defense Industry, Inc. How many trillions must we waste on this crapola before the people rise up and say "ENOUGH!"
Time to shut down the "Defense" establishment and sharply curtail the military-industrial-security complex.
But, but, but, we can't take any money away from
"defense" spending because some one might lose their job.

It's no longer the defense establishment. It's now
the jobs establishment.

Poor Eisenhower (a fine man and the last honest Republican), must be spinning in his grave.

Since: Dec 08

Medina, TX

#8 Jul 25, 2012
All new weapons systems have a few glitches at first. I am old enough to remember the old B47 and its problems. I remember the F111 and its problems. Hell, even new cars have a few problems at first but look at the results. Why do you anti-military people think these planes are going to Japan? Ever hear of that new nuclear threat called N. Korea? Where the newest and best might be needed to respond to the arms from China?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 25, 2012
sailorman2 wrote:
All new weapons systems have a few glitches at first. I am old enough to remember the old B47 and its problems. I remember the F111 and its problems. Hell, even new cars have a few problems at first but look at the results. Why do you anti-military people think these planes are going to Japan? Ever hear of that new nuclear threat called N. Korea? Where the newest and best might be needed to respond to the arms from China?
I hear of new "threats" all the time, that's how the military-industrial complex (was Eisenhower "anti-military," you pinhead?) justifies its wasteful existence.
Pull My Finger

Sayville, NY

#10 Jul 25, 2012
Somebody check Obama's oxygen supply. He's been dizzy at the controls ever since taking office. Just could be Moochelle's fart gas from rich White house food that's displacing his O supply.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 26, 2012
Pull My Wanger wrote:
Somebody check Obama's oxygen supply. He's been dizzy at the controls ever since taking office. Just could be Moochelle's fart gas from rich White house food that's displacing his O supply.
Your posts give nine-year-old boys a bad name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Mark Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republican Ed Gillespie concedes Virginia Senat... Nov '14 Constitutional_Reset 3
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Nov '14 Swedenforever 12
Gillespie concedes 'hard-fought' Va. Senate rac... Nov '14 Le Jimbo 9
Rep. Ed Gillespie concedes US Senate race to De... Nov '14 Jeff Brightone 1
Election Leaves Immigration Advocates Frustrate... Nov '14 wild child 5
Election Day 2014 Nov '14 DC Cop 1
Gillespie and Warner make final push before Ele... Nov '14 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web