Forest Park students get delegatea s ...

Forest Park students get delegatea s ear over Confederate History M...

There are 1 comment on the Potomac News story from Jun 4, 2010, titled Forest Park students get delegatea s ear over Confederate History M.... In it, Potomac News reports that:

A group of Forest Park High School students protesting Virginia's Confederate History Month proclamation drew the attention of someone who brought their ideas to the governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Potomac News.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 4, 2010
If you can't change history, you may as well complain about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Mark Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Intel chief says "national cry" needed to comba... Sat Shirvell s Shrivel 54
News What if Trump did try to fire Mueller? Why does... Feb 10 RiccardoFire 96
News What if Trump did try to fire Mueller? Why does... Jan 29 He Named Me Black... 6
News 21 states told they were targeted by Russian ha... Jan 27 Ex Senator Stillb... 22
News Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook will share Russia... Jan 27 Ex Senator Stillb... 7
News Trump wanted Mueller fired, then backed off Jan 27 Interesting 18
News Trump On Claim He Wanted to Fire Mueller: 'Fake... Jan 26 Newt s Gimlet Rage 8
More from around the web