Sen. Bennet fires up crowd at Weld Co...

Sen. Bennet fires up crowd at Weld County Democratic Party Assembly

There are 9 comments on the Greeley Tribune story from Mar 23, 2014, titled Sen. Bennet fires up crowd at Weld County Democratic Party Assembly. In it, Greeley Tribune reports that:

Sen. Michael Bennet, D-Colo., gets Weld County Democrats fired up for the elections during the Weld County Democratic Party Assembly on Saturday at the Island Grove Events Center in Greeley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Greeley Tribune.

Quirky

Denver, CO

#1 Mar 23, 2014
Bennet is an Obama follower and supports Illegal Alien Amnesty. I hope he gets voted out this year.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#2 Mar 23, 2014
Universal Aliens illegal to some one's deal in next to housing a Russian Screw Driver...

Ordeal ...

Always something Fish already flew in England...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#3 Mar 24, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Universal Aliens illegal to some one's deal in next to housing a Russian Screw Driver...
Ordeal ...
Always something Fish already flew in England...
Jon Michele De Nostradamus

There is a disturbance in the force Tinka !

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#4 Mar 24, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Well has it ben feeling like something of a sort yeah without a doubt but there is always something...

Progressive on forward though all hiped up and in dependence well I know when I like to slow down and it must be for a reason..

Has someone got your heart took it of that sleeve...I don't even know to Rapture and oh what German...

Next in text written form a study too..when that began?

After something to in honest to suffer..man and to get away from...uhhhh That issue and why I head to Topix...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#5 Mar 24, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is she now...was it not that girl?

There are many and so there where why do you go into that dark hole all the time.....

Mine is different to hide a way...

IS TO STAY...fave it on alright find something...that disturbs the mind in deep still can't be water you are on dry land..be happy for it...

Oh SNorkler back to war and battle...

Oranges Mandarin Citrus Fruit we are all in the POT CUP...how to fill your plate you take what you need and can partake of...IN ...stick to a one in the Ding Dong ...

Hello???

Oh it's not to say is there someone but like sometimes honestly...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#6 Mar 24, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>Well has it ben feeling like something of a sort yeah without a doubt but there is always something...
Progressive on forward though all hiped up and in dependence well I know when I like to slow down and it must be for a reason..
Has someone got your heart took it of that sleeve...I don't even know to Rapture and oh what German...
Next in text written form a study too..when that began?
After something to in honest to suffer..man and to get away from...uhhhh That issue and why I head to Topix...
Tinka , I enjoy when you are here and also enjoy reading your words. Some times maybe Topix is an outlet for some people here. One thing I imagine is that people can say mostly whatever they want and there is nothing any one can do about it! besides get in a p!ss!ng contest.. lololol

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#7 Mar 24, 2014
Good Night I am going to shut it off...hate to do it ..LOL

Night World love you for reals and for sure always nothing will and can ever destroy you...NOT!!!!

Promise one...To holding on...and that an awaiting...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#8 Mar 24, 2014
Hey Bennett that was a story about a girl was it...Maybe I had orders....
Quirky

Denver, CO

#9 Mar 24, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is she now...was it not that girl?
There are many and so there where why do you go into that dark hole all the time.....
Mine is different to hide a way...
IS TO STAY...fave it on alright find something...that disturbs the mind in deep still can't be water you are on dry land..be happy for it...
Oh SNorkler back to war and battle...
Oranges Mandarin Citrus Fruit we are all in the POT CUP...how to fill your plate you take what you need and can partake of...IN ...stick to a one in the Ding Dong ...
Hello???
Oh it's not to say is there someone but like sometimes honestly...
Yes Tinka we are all stuck in the pot together on this 3rd rock from the Sun. And we all want some peace too! Who or what will bring it to us??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Mark Udall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP Faces Uphill Climb With Latino Voters In Ke... (Oct '15) Nov '16 Media Moguls 8
News For Obama, golf is an escape, even when he brin... (Aug '15) Aug '15 American_Infidel 56
News Avoiding the Trump Trap on Immigration (Jul '15) Jul '15 Jesus Latter Day ... 13
News Can Republicans Repeat an Upset in Colorado? (May '15) May '15 Le Jimbo 1
News Self-Inflicted Wounds: Phony 'War on Women' Fal... (May '15) May '15 Responsibility 4
News Gary Hart apologizes to Cory Gardner for barbs ... (May '15) May '15 Holy Silicon Wafer 1
News Poll: Paul best GOP bet in three swing states a... (Apr '15) Apr '15 E Warren the Weasel 1
More from around the web