Karl Rove: Now Blue-State Senate Democrats Feel the Heat

Mar 5, 2014 Full story: Wall Street Journal 37

For months it has been clear that Democrats have a red-state problem in the Senate midterm elections: Seven Democratic seats are up for grabs in states Mitt Romney carried in 2012, three of them opened by retirements.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 5, 2014
I think we should NOT allow for career politicians. they don't have the best interest of people at heart.
All Pols Are VVhores

Bohemia, NY

#2 Mar 6, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
I think we should NOT allow for career politicians. they don't have the best interest of people at heart.
Neither does a career vvhore. Which is what ALL politicians are. The only difference being that vvhores give you value for your money.

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#3 Mar 6, 2014
I like it when Karl Rove starts blathering predictions about election outcomes, LOL… sometimes the reruns are better than when they originally aired.

Keep up the good work Turd Blossom.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Lambertville, NJ

#4 Mar 6, 2014
rove should have been arrested for treason years ago!!
foster

Ashburn, VA

#5 Mar 6, 2014
Time for Karl to beat the bush for donations. When was he last right with a perdiction?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 6, 2014
Rove should actually be more worried about his own, fading GOP.....and how it cannot survive, with the teaparty attached to it....

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#7 Mar 6, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Rove should actually be more worried about his own, fading GOP.....and how it cannot survive, with the teaparty attached to it....
teahadism is a cancer. Like a snuff film, killing its gop host and then itself.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#8 Mar 6, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I like it when Karl Rove starts blathering predictions about election outcomes, LOL… sometimes the reruns are better than when they originally aired.
Keep up the good work Turd Blossom.
He is the same power hungry elitist puppet as is on the progressive side. The Democratic party is 95% progressive in elected officials but much less in voters. Voters are dumb. On both sides. But Saul Alinsky rules. Since Dems don't say anything about their party and Repubs are having an internal battle, it looks bad. But it is not. The small heart beat of freedom comes from any true representative elected from the tea party. I repeat....any true representative elected from the tea party. The tea party has probably been usurped anyway by the elitists. Tell you what...after the next election see if they vote for more freedom, less taxes and end the wars. That is a general statement. But see if they do. If they do not, then Repub voters have been sold out again. And they are no different then progressive Dems because they are anti constitution to the max.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 6, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
teahadism is a cancer. Like a snuff film, killing its gop host and then itself.
What a cherished memory...Karl Rove with the dry heaves, on Fox, Election night, 2012......
Sgt Common Sense

Denver, CO

#10 Mar 6, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What a cherished memory...Karl Rove with the dry heaves, on Fox, Election night, 2012......
Agree, I get a warm fuzzy every time I relive hearing him whine about calling Ohio too soon.
Good times!
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#11 Mar 6, 2014
7 Democrat Senators are running for re election in states Gov Romney carried in 2012. They all voted for Obamascam. It stands to reason they will lose in November. Republicans need 6 seats to take back the Senate, and it doesn't look good for the Democrats taking back the House, so things are looking up for the country.
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#14 Mar 6, 2014
What! President Obama's approval rate was 38% yesterday. What happened?
fatbacks x

Seattle, WA

#17 Mar 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What a cherished memory...Karl Rove with the dry heaves, on Fox, Election night, 2012......
That was some funny s--t. Especially the running of the maze to find election central.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#20 Mar 7, 2014
Democrats are running away from their cowardly Commander in Chief faster then scalded dogs. They don't want him campaigning with them, They don't want their picture taken with him. Half the time they don't want you to know they are Democrats. So funny.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Mar 7, 2014
Of course Democrats have a red-state problem in the Senate midterm elections — by definition, that's what "red state" means. Add "dirty pool" voter suppression strategies, such as gerrymandering and making it difficult for large numbers of voters to vote, to the mix and it becomes an even greater problem. The joys of obstructionism!
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#22 Mar 7, 2014
Don't worry Hun, Republicans only get to vote once. Democrats multi vote, and vote their dead. They will do just fine.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#23 Mar 7, 2014
fatbacks x wrote:
<quoted text> That was some funny s--t. Especially the running of the maze to find election central.
Then having him bitch-slapped by their beancounters. Good times. LMAO.

Location hidden

#24 Mar 7, 2014
kuda wrote:
Of course Democrats have a red-state problem in the Senate midterm elections — by definition, that's what "red state" means. Add "dirty pool" voter suppression strategies, such as gerrymandering and making it difficult for large numbers of voters to vote, to the mix and it becomes an even greater problem. The joys of obstructionism!
Biggest problem the GOP has, other than the teaparty itself...is.....Americans are going to remember easily, the obstruction of our jobs mission and economic recovery, by the teaparty House republicans.....
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#25 Mar 7, 2014
71% of Americans want the President to approve the Keystone Pipeline project for Union Jobs, and energy freedom from Obama's Muslim buddies in the middle east. That is what the voter's will remember in November. Don't believe me talk to some Union members. Even the Officers are being picky about which Democrats they will support, and which they won't support

Location hidden

#26 Mar 7, 2014
71%???.....doubtful.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Mark Udall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winners and losers of the 2014 election, first ... Jan 12 tha Professor 75
Cory Gardner says he's 'a new kind of Republican' Jan 7 swedenforever 14
The Seven Biggest Liberal Fails Of 2014 Jan 4 Who 113
Election results sobering for gay-rights movement Nov '14 Wondering 76
The Worst Political Calculation the Democrats M... Nov '14 ronnie 2
What if Democrats had told the truth about Obama? Nov '14 Bama Yankee 4
Election Leaves Immigration Advocates Frustrate... Nov '14 wild child 5
More from around the web