Vets may sign up for registry after d...

Vets may sign up for registry after dust, smoke exposure

There are 7 comments on the USA Today story from Jun 23, 2014, titled Vets may sign up for registry after dust, smoke exposure. In it, USA Today reports that:

WASHINGTON Veterans Affairs has opened a burn-pit registry to anyone who believes he or she may have been exposed to fumes from trash burned in open pits in Iraq and Afghanistan or to toxins, such as metal or Vets may sign up for registry after dust, smoke exposure WASHINGTON Veterans Affairs has opened a burn-pit registry to anyone who believes he ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Gary

Bellingham, WA

#1 Jun 23, 2014
How about a registry for thousands of Iraq vets who
were exposed to the dust from depleted uranium weapons?
Bush and Cheney were dropping dirty bombs and using
radioactive artillery that has poisoned thousands of our own
soldiers and God knows how many Iraqis.

Another vast war crime by Bush and Company.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 24, 2014
WMDs are in the hands of ISIS now.
.
We need Bush and Cheney back.
.
They were right after all. WMDs were 46 miles north of Baghdad.
.
Obama doesn't give two shits about the soldiers.
.

He's a Muslim. for sure.
.
Democrats are traitors and have possibly put your children in harm's way.
.
straw grasping teabaggers

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 24, 2014
Gary wrote:
How about a registry for thousands of Iraq vets who
were exposed to the dust from depleted uranium weapons?
Bush and Cheney were dropping dirty bombs and using
radioactive artillery that has poisoned thousands of our own
soldiers and God knows how many Iraqis.
Another vast war crime by Bush and Company.
Exactly. The only WMD's that ever existed were those imported into Iraq by Bush and Cheney and used, with reckless disregard, against innocent iraqi civilians and -oh, by the way- too bad if our military was in the way of them.
Ohh em Gee

Webster, MA

#4 Jun 24, 2014
Gary wrote:
How about a registry for thousands of Iraq vets who
were exposed to the dust from depleted uranium weapons?
Bush and Cheney were dropping dirty bombs and using
radioactive artillery that has poisoned thousands of our own
soldiers and God knows how many Iraqis.
Another vast war crime by Bush and Company.
Ahh yes, war crimes yet no proof or charges.... Yet another trumped up scandal. All you haters blaming Bush for everything just because you cant get over the fact he is white.

See how stupid that sounds? Thats what its like when Dems/Libs deflect from the topic and blame racism and Bush for all of Obama's problems. It works both ways.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#5 Jun 24, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
WMDs are in the hands of ISIS now.
.
We need Bush and Cheney back.
.
They were right after all. WMDs were 46 miles north of Baghdad.
.
Obama doesn't give two shits about the soldiers.
.
He's a Muslim. for sure.
.
Democrats are traitors and have possibly put your children in harm's way.
.
What WMD? AK-47s? RPGs? Land mines? Humvees?

Traitors Bush and Cheney left them all over the place.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#6 Jun 24, 2014
straw grasping teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. The only WMD's that ever existed were those imported into Iraq by Bush and Cheney and used, with reckless disregard, against innocent iraqi civilians and -oh, by the way- too bad if our military was in the way of them.
The incidence of cancer in Iraqi children is astronomical because
of the use of DU weapons used by the criminal Bush/Cheney regime.
Ohh em Gee

Webster, MA

#7 Jun 24, 2014
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
What WMD? AK-47s? RPGs? Land mines? Humvees?
Traitors Bush and Cheney left them all over the place.
I know right? the US uses AKs all the time! RPGs? Sure, we just left some behind. Cmon man. You are going off the edge here...

You are crying about leaving stuff behind and blaming Bush. Who actually pulled the troops out and therefore is responsible for leaving stuff behind??????

Watch the story change now...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Mark Udall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP Faces Uphill Climb With Latino Voters In Ke... (Oct '15) Nov '16 Media Moguls 8
News For Obama, golf is an escape, even when he brin... (Aug '15) Aug '15 American_Infidel 56
News Avoiding the Trump Trap on Immigration (Jul '15) Jul '15 Jesus Latter Day ... 13
News Can Republicans Repeat an Upset in Colorado? (May '15) May '15 Le Jimbo 1
News Self-Inflicted Wounds: Phony 'War on Women' Fal... (May '15) May '15 Responsibility 4
News Gary Hart apologizes to Cory Gardner for barbs ... (May '15) May '15 Holy Silicon Wafer 1
News Poll: Paul best GOP bet in three swing states a... (Apr '15) Apr '15 E Warren the Weasel 1
More from around the web