Sanctions vice tightens on Iran over ...

Sanctions vice tightens on Iran over nuclear dispute

There are 167 comments on the Reuters story from Mar 15, 2012, titled Sanctions vice tightens on Iran over nuclear dispute. In it, Reuters reports that:

Empty and disused Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines containers are seen at Malta Freeport in the Port of Marsaxlokk outside Valletta February 10, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
la Primavera

Warner Robins, GA

#174 Apr 8, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
List of Invaders according to every book printed about so called Arabs:
Syria Khaled Bin Walid ,may God put him in Hell to the End of time
jourdan palestian :Amr Ibnel AAS, May God put him in Hell to the end of time .
Egypt : same Amr ibnel AASS.
North Africa Abdullah Iben something ,forgot his last name ,may God put him inHell to the end of time ..Jump in missisipi river when Crocodiles are around Shiro knows everthing , A CIA on his own
"so-called Arabs"????

Arabs are people who speak Arabic. What is "so-called" about the 300 million of them?
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#175 Apr 8, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
Do you guys feel good about picking on me, a rape victim???
You van all go to hell, ill kill you all.
Jews should rule the world, and you better get used to it
Using my name assclown?? Hey folks, The moron faggggot is at it again! My little 3 year old mental mentality CHILDISH midget Chicago Retarded escapes from the Mental Institution, throws out a few Jabs, the doctors catch the little scumbag, then the clown disappears for a few days and then he's at it again!! This goes on and on!! He's just upset because I put him there in the first place. When will my little scumbag moron learn his lesson? They really need to up his meds and get the locks changed at the institution he's assigned to! Message to Chicago: This sub-standard belongs to your community. Deal with it. It runs its fithy lying mouth everywhere with nonsensical rants. It's a wonder it hasn't been run out of town!!
SHIRO

New York, NY

#176 Apr 8, 2012
la Primavera wrote:
<quoted text>
"so-called Arabs"????
Arabs are people who speak Arabic. What is "so-called" about the 300 million of them?
it is an Assyrian name given to people of the Sahara ,according to Omar Farokh university of Ain Shams Dean of dept of Islamic study Arab ,Aribu means pain in the stomach in Assyrian..
la Primavera

Warner Robins, GA

#177 Apr 8, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
it is an Assyrian name given to people of the Sahara ,according to Omar Farokh university of Ain Shams Dean of dept of Islamic study Arab ,Aribu means pain in the stomach in Assyrian..
Oh, OK. I guess we now understand that you are talking about the mythological racist theory of an Islamist theorist and I am referring to human reality as it is.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#178 Apr 8, 2012
la Primavera wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, OK. I guess we now understand that you are talking about the mythological racist theory of an Islamist theorist and I am referring to human reality as it is.
I am just stating an inconvenient facts ,Arab oblitrayted Phonician identity ,tried hard to do same with Kurds ,mean while what ever happened to original inhabitant of Egypt, and the rest of North Africa???

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#179 Apr 8, 2012
la Primavera wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying that being Jewish is racial? I don't think so. It's essentially religious. There are linguistic, cultural and even tribal aspects, too, but the racial aspect is very tangential, given that diaspora Judaism has incorporated many non-semitic people through the centuries, such as the Khazars, gentiles have married Jews and/or adopted Judaism, etc.
The state of Israel is an unintended byproduct of the alliance between British imperialism and European Zionism - a sort of Jewish Rhodesia.
i believe ethnicity is hte proper term. All races have been intermixed through the ages....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#180 Apr 8, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
List of Invaders according to every book printed about so called Arabs:
Syria Khaled Bin Walid ,may God put him in Hell to the End of time
jourdan palestian :Amr Ibnel AAS, May God put him in Hell to the end of time .
Egypt : same Amr ibnel AASS.
North Africa Abdullah Iben something ,forgot his last name ,may God put him inHell to the end of time ..Jump in missisipi river when Crocodiles are around Shiro knows everthing , A CIA on his own
what does this have to do with Iranians? They consider themselves Persians, not Arabs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Mark Kirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illinois Democrats head to convention with Clin... Sat Le Jimbo 4
News News In tight race, Illinois Sen. Mark Kirk ste... Jul 18 Synque 24
News Trump, GOP poised for collision Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 68
News Jeb Bush: Donald Trump 'should retract his comm... Jun '16 Brace For It 117
News Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, 2016 presidentia... Jun '16 Joni 3
News Duckworth blasts Kirk for silence on Trump's co... Jun '16 Mitt s Airtight D... 2
News Clinton locks up nomination with message to gir... Jun '16 kuda 2
More from around the web