Sanctions vice tightens on Iran over nuclear dispute

Mar 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Empty and disused Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines containers are seen at Malta Freeport in the Port of Marsaxlokk outside Valletta February 10, 2012.

Comments
141 - 160 of 167 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2012
the wise

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, come on! He is not THAT nice.
DUDE, ur gay....

And that's sad...

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
We will use our oil money to bribe ,and divide and conquer...
your side is finished, back to iraland learn to cultivate Idaho potatos in shanon...
LOL, the per capita GDP of Iran is about $11000.00 a year! Clown.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

the wise wrote:
<quoted text>
DUDE, ur gay....
And that's sad...
And you are stupid.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

the wise wrote:
Israel is a proven terrorist state, that has carried out aggressive actions against their own allies, not to mention innocent civillians.
White phosphorous...
Bomblets in lebannon..
And AIPACS enourmous influence in American politics.
That is the face of true terrorism.
DON'T SUPPORT PRO ZIONIST POLITICIANS!!
Eat pork and die.
the wise

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

Israel is a proven terrorist state, that has carried out aggressive actions against their own allies, not to mention innocent civillians.

White phosphorous... Bomblets in lebannon..

And AIPACS enourmous influence in American politics. That is the face of true terrorism.

SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the per capita GDP of Iran is about $11000.00 a year! Clown.
$ 1000.00 of it will be alocated for USA Senat . that 7.5 Billion . And shall be steady employment ,best investsment Iran could make since 550 B.C ...
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

the wise wrote:
And AIPACS enourmous influence in American politics. That is the face of true terrorism.
Why the hell don't you get the hell out of this country assclown that gives you the freedom to write your ignorant nonsense?? Try you silly nonsense in another country like IRAN and show the same ignorant hate toward them. You wouldn't last two seconds assclown! What the hell are you doing living in the USA?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take Frizzie with you! When you get there, make sure you two clowns say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get that rear end as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!
Pappy

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

I've seen this cut and paste on at least 5 different forums.
Paid Stooge.
the wise wrote:
Osiris

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Pappy wrote:
Paid Stooge.
<quoted text>
I have seen it on more than five, and in different languages...its hardly just one person

But I've seen even more pro zionist propaganda....
Osiris

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Pappy wrote:
Paid Stooge.
<quoted text>
It seems accurate, albeit a bit blunt in the delivery...
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Osiris wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen it on more than five, and in different languages...its hardly just one person
But I've seen even more pro zionist propaganda....
It's nice to know that the ORALDICKLOVER WISEASS toothless wonder and hundreds of other aliases including using other people's names is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the toothless ORALDICKLOVER's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
Osiris

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>It's nice to know that the ORALDICKLOVER WISEASS toothless wonder and hundreds of other aliases including using other people's names is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the toothless ORALDICKLOVER's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
Wow....
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

Osiris wrote:
<quoted text>
I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear! Anyone have some for me??
Try your friends Hamas!
hii

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

Hii
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

hii wrote:
Hii
Stop talking to yourself clown!
Ayreshire

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

Do you guys feel good about picking on me, a rape victim???

You van all go to hell, ill kill you all.

Jews should rule the world, and you better get used to it
la Primavera

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

JBH wrote:
Just what Obama is trying to do about Iran?
Democrats and people, Obama is the
Bush-cycle-mold, as the Bush -Clone, whilst
Obama was mistakenly and wrongly voted in. Right
now, Obama’s stance on Iran is such a
war-mongering option , as Bush-Clone OLD agenda,
doing the same type of Bush’s Axis-Of-Evil
stand, more than Bush war-mongering calling
during Bush days, as Bush had not gone that far
to call a war on Iran. Obama is confused by
picking up Bush’s business in Afghanistan, without
knowing what is about.
(Obama is the wrong man and Democrats and people,
you have learnt your lesson by now, by knowing
how the false deceiver Con Artist
man Obama is, by now.)
Then there are huge differences between Romney
and Obama, but not of much any difference
between Obama and Bush while both are of all the
same, by doing the same identical things.
(((((People, make and get your NEW agenda for
NEW PRESIDENT TO BE THERE FOR YOU PEOPLE 2012 ELECTION =ROMNEY 2012 president.)))))

A "vice" is not a "vise". They are two different words with very different meanings. The pronunciation is different, too. The "s" in "vise" is supposed to be pronounced as a "z" sound. The "c" in "vice" is pronounced like an "s".
I have two vises on my work bench, but I have no vices at all...(!?)
And, just for the record, I oppose economic sanctions on Iran. They only hurt the common people and strengthen the theocratic political order.
la Primavera

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

SHIRO wrote:
As far as our History tells ,Arabs userped land of Iraq,Syria ( palestian ,Lababon , and Syria) Only Joudan belong to Arabs..
That is a very weird interpretation of "History"...does everything you pull out of your ass get capitalized?
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

la Primavera wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very weird interpretation of "History"...does everything you pull out of your ass get capitalized?
List of Invaders according to every book printed about so called Arabs:
Syria Khaled Bin Walid ,may God put him in Hell to the End of time

jourdan palestian :Amr Ibnel AAS, May God put him in Hell to the end of time .
Egypt : same Amr ibnel AASS.
North Africa Abdullah Iben something ,forgot his last name ,may God put him inHell to the end of time ..Jump in missisipi river when Crocodiles are around Shiro knows everthing , A CIA on his own

la Primavera

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
A negro is a negro no matter where he lives. A Jew is a Jew no matter where he lives.
So, you're saying that being Jewish is racial? I don't think so. It's essentially religious. There are linguistic, cultural and even tribal aspects, too, but the racial aspect is very tangential, given that diaspora Judaism has incorporated many non-semitic people through the centuries, such as the Khazars, gentiles have married Jews and/or adopted Judaism, etc.

The state of Israel is an unintended byproduct of the alliance between British imperialism and European Zionism - a sort of Jewish Rhodesia.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••