Congress rebuffs easing of Iran sanct...

Congress rebuffs easing of Iran sanctions

There are 25 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Dec 9, 2011, titled Congress rebuffs easing of Iran sanctions. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

Republicans and Democrats determined to look tough on Iran and avoid any election-year challenges to their pro-Israel bona fides are rebuffing Obama administration pleas to ease proposed penalties on Iran's central bank.The administration argues that the crippling penalties would undercut a carefully calibrated international effort targeting Tehran ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#22 Dec 10, 2011
yeah. Here's what Lockheed did. Gave the plane to Iran, then billed US taxpayers for 100 billion dollars to make new anti-Iranian proof planes.

Corp black flag project.
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#23 Dec 10, 2011
gotta just follow the money, around here.
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#24 Dec 10, 2011
Lord, I bet my neo-Marxist Government just luvs me!
Saul

Virginia Beach, VA

#25 Dec 10, 2011
Stop hiding behind your computer. If you think you're bad enough take some constructive action.

Go to Iran and get the drone back if the drone bothers you that much, but don't expect Americans after a decade at war to send their kids with you.

Iran, with or without a nuclear weapon is no more of a threat to America than Pakistani with 100 nuclear weapons.

By the way, where were you when the Students in Iran burnt down the U.S Embassy and took Embassy employees hostage in 1979?

From a computer screen, and 34 years later you are sounding like some kind of coward on the matter of Iran. Typical war hawk, always willing to send someone else into harms way to dodge bullets while you are comfortable behind your computer.
Cranky Old Man wrote:
What is this treacherous, ludicrous, and imbecile president thinking? Iran threatens to annihilate Israel. Iran destroys the British embassy. Iran captures, or was given as a gift by traitors, a US drone and military secrets and gives the technology to China. Iran continues its nuclear bomb program. Iran burns the US flag. Iran contributes aid to muslim militants in Iraq and Afghanistan. Iran promotes hatred of the US in Pakistan. Iran hates the US. Does Obama want to appologize for the United States to Iran and the world again?
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#26 Dec 10, 2011
THERE'S MORE: IRAN HAS A MACHINE TO TURN MISSILES AROUND AND SEND THE MISSILES BACK WHERE THEY COME FROM, DESTROYING THE MISSILE PLATFORMS IN THE PROCESS, LIKE SURFACE SHIPS AND SUBMARINES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Mark Kirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rubio: Drop Planned Parenthood fight to approve... Sep 10 Captain Yesterday 18
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... Sep 2 AMERICA 4 sale 20
News Challenge for GOP senators: Surviving a possibl... Aug '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 5
News US says $400M to Iran was contingent on release... Aug '16 YourEx 18
News U.S. says $400 million to Iran was contingent o... Aug '16 USA Today 1
News 2 vulnerable GOP incumbents break with Trump on... Aug '16 Go Blue Forever 9
News Dozens of Republicans urge RNC to spend money o... Aug '16 Palin s Turkey Th... 1
More from around the web