Bill Nelson becomes 51st senator to s...

Bill Nelson becomes 51st senator to support same sex marriage

There are 6 comments on the The Raw Story story from Apr 4, 2013, titled Bill Nelson becomes 51st senator to support same sex marriage. In it, The Raw Story reports that:

US Senator Bill Nelson endorsed gay marriage on Thursday, shifting the chamber in favor of rights for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Raw Story.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Apr 5, 2013
That makes 51 Senators in favor; progress, slow but sure.

The big question is will this have any effect on the SCOTUS?

I'm sure the conserative justices will claim this is more proof how politically powerful gay & lesbians are, and therefore overturning DOMA should be left to the political process.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#2 Apr 5, 2013
if this passes, what will the left use as a ammunition against their "enemies"?

Tawas City, Michigan

#3 Apr 5, 2013
carey529 wrote:
if this passes, what will the left use as a ammunition against their "enemies"?
If what passes?

Tawas City, Michigan

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Senators Heitkamp (ND) & Donnelly (IN) just came onboard the equality train!

That leaves just 4 Democratic Senators- Manchin (WV), Pryor (AR), Landrieu (LA), & Johnson (SD) yet to "evolve".

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#5 Apr 14, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Senators Heitkamp (ND) & Donnelly (IN) just came onboard the equality train!
That leaves just 4 Democratic Senators- Manchin (WV), Pryor (AR), Landrieu (LA), & Johnson (SD) yet to "evolve".
Evolve?
You mean sell their soul.
Mike

Tampa, FL

#6 Apr 14, 2013
Bill Nelson is an azz hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Mark Kirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Congress: Minorities gain but still overwhe... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Le Jimbo 26
News Gay Group Criticized For Its Continued Support ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Christshariahns 4
News 'Did your ancestors come from Thailand to fight... (Oct '16) Oct '16 pgh 1
News 2 vulnerable GOP incumbents break with Trump on... (Aug '16) Oct '16 spud 11
News Will Donald Trump Cost Republicans the Senate? ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 o see the light 1
News President Barack Obama speaks at the Stony Isla... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 13
News Dumping Trump: GOP members of Congress, governors (Oct '16) Oct '16 WasteWater 2
More from around the web