Silver Cross ER to become veterans me...

Silver Cross ER to become veterans mega-clinic

There are 4 comments on the Morris Daily Herald story from Aug 24, 2011, titled Silver Cross ER to become veterans mega-clinic. In it, Morris Daily Herald reports that:

JOLIET, Ill. – A long-anticipated agreement to transform the emergency room facility at Joliet's Silver Cross Hospital into a 60,000 square foot outpatient mega-clinic for area veterans has been finalized.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Morris Daily Herald.

Duke

Lemont, IL

#1 Aug 24, 2011
This is wonderful news; veterans will soon be able to receive treatment at a facility in the area, instead of having to travel to Hines or other distant locations. Thank you to all that helped to make this possible.

Since: Aug 11

Joliet, Illinois

#2 Aug 26, 2011
I am thrilled to hear this. It was terrible knowing that my 80-something year old grandparents had to drive all the way to Chicago to go to that Veterans Hospital. It was always super busy. I hope this works out really well for everyone in the area!
Liberal Lou

Morris, IL

#3 Aug 28, 2011
Thank, especially, Debbie Halverson, who worked hard to make this happen. Too bad the teabaggers worked just as hard to vote her out of office.
Obama

New York, NY

#4 Aug 28, 2011
I did good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Mark Kirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 Presidential Candidates: 14 GOP and 5 Dem ... Sat Miss Id 1
News Sen. Mark Kirk falls on Senate floor Jun 25 Lawrence Wolf 8
News Adding Poland to Visa Waiver Program Invites Mo... Jun 22 wild child 1
News Continue Reading Jun 14 Spotted Girl 3
News Senator: Lindsey Graham is 'bro with no ho' Jun 13 El Gato 15
News Capitol Hill Buzz: GOP Sen. Graham offers abort... Jun 12 Go Blue Forever 1
News Latest on Hastert: Boehner 'shocked' by reports Jun '15 Swedenforever 10
More from around the web