Senate gives pre-dawn OK to Democratic budget

Mar 23, 2013 Full story: Boston Herald 8

An exhausted Senate gave pre-dawn approval Saturday to a Democratic $3.7 trillion budget for next year that embraces nearly $1 trillion in tax increases over the coming decade but shelters domestic programs targeted for cuts by House Republicans.

Read more

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#2 Mar 23, 2013
One Trillion in new taxes for the LOW INFORMATION VOTERS. I guess they will get more mullah in their checks.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Such whiners, it's over ten years when our population will be double and including illegals that now not paying federal taxes.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Wake up USA wrote:
One Trillion in new taxes for the LOW INFORMATION VOTERS. I guess they will get more mullah in their checks.
I didn't know a mullah could fit inside an envelope!

Whitman,Ma

#5 Mar 24, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know a mullah could fit inside an envelope!
Ever seen an envelope stuffed with mullah for a payoff. It happens all the time.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Wake up USA wrote:
low information voters?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

I love you morons use the term "low information" .....al while repeating limbaugh

Freakin hilarious

Whitman,Ma

#7 Mar 24, 2013
We have about 2 million LIVs in MA. I listen to lots of them everyday and they know absolutely nothing. They could be stars on Jay Leno's show. He would not even have to prep them.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#8 Mar 24, 2013
Wake up USA wrote:
We have about 2 million LIVs in MA. I listen to lots of them everyday and they know absolutely nothing. They could be stars on Jay Leno's show. He would not even have to prep them.
again, it's impossible to call others stupid while repeating drivel you heard from Limbaugh

Whitman,Ma

#9 Mar 25, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>again, it's impossible to call others stupid while repeating drivel you heard from Limbaugh
the enlightened listen to Rush.aybe you should do a little post graduate study in listening to him. Maybe you could get something higher than a Phd(PILED HIGHER AND DEEPER). Try it you might like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Mark Begich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Democrats Are So Confident (Jul '14) Dec '14 wild child 7
News Executive order on immigration would ignite a p... Nov '14 spytheweb 2
News Big welcome for Serb nationalist as he goes home Nov '14 servoslaves 12
News Another result of Tuesday's election: fewer 'Bl... Nov '14 Foster 42
News Poll: Majority Of Americans Want Immigration Re... Nov '14 wild child 13
News Senate to vote on advance funding for VA Nov '14 kuda 10
News Group Threatens Alaskan Public: Vote, Or We'll ... Oct '14 Really 1
More from around the web