Giffords, Kelly touring to revive background checks

Jun 25, 2013 Full story: KMIZ 6

Former congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and husband Mark Kelly are hitting the road to try bolstering support for extending background checks on gun sales, a prospect that failed earlier this year but that gun control supporters have vowed to continue pursuing.

Full Story

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 26, 2013
This traitor was promoted to the rank of colonel (captain) and thinks background checks caused Newtown or Tuscon.

This guy is an idiot.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Flood their website:

Americans for Responsible Solutions

https://secure.americansforresponsiblesolutio...

Here is what I sent to them. I'll be glad to share any response if they even reply.

"I support candidates who abide by their oath of office, to support and defend the Constitution which includes my individual right to keep and bear arms. I DO NOT support candidates who back someone else’s idea of commonsense gun violence legislation that is contrary to the Constitution and the free exercise of my rights."

Go to the website and flood them with your msgs.
Bob Lewis

AOL

#3 Jun 26, 2013
Are the American tax slaves footing the bill for this social engineering and manipulation....."tour "?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Marauder wrote:
Flood their website:
Americans for Responsible Solutions
https://secure.americansforresponsiblesolutio...
Here is what I sent to them. I'll be glad to share any response if they even reply.
"I support candidates who abide by their oath of office, to support and defend the Constitution which includes my individual right to keep and bear arms. I DO NOT support candidates who back someone else’s idea of commonsense gun violence legislation that is contrary to the Constitution and the free exercise of my rights."
Go to the website and flood them with your msgs.
Marauder, like typical antigun democrats they won't care what you or anyone else does. They just want their antigun laws.

I've been to his Facebook page and thousands of us have told him what we think of him and his wife.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#5 Jun 27, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/ #!/Capt.MarkKelly?fref=ts
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#6 Jun 27, 2013
kelly must be in the market for another AR15 since his AZ purchase fell thru, two flaming lib hypocrites and press chasers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Mark Begich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Takes Center Stage In Kentucky's Senate Race Wed Zeppelin 1
Obama's immigration decision could roil 2014 el... Sep 7 Le Jimbo 38
Harsh ad gives Begich re-election bid a hiccup Sep 5 TerryE 1
Senator Begich pulls campaign commercial using ... Sep 4 Monty Ananconda 1
5White House suggests delay on immigration reform Aug 30 Le Jimbo 5
Alaska becomes crucial frontier for Senate Demo... Aug 25 bottlecap 1
Texas' Perry smiles for mug shot, gets ice cream Aug 21 F Elizondo Jb 3
•••

Senator Mark Begich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE