Gov. Palin vetoes $28M in federal stimulus money

May 22, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kentucky.com

Gov. Sarah Palin on Thursday became the only governor to turn down federal stimulus money for energy efficiency, a move that legislators called "disappointing" for a state with some of the country's highest energy costs.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
charles stone

Avon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Judged:

screw her she blows anyway

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Judged:

I think Sarah's onto something here. Alaskan's don't need more federal bureaucrats telling them what to do. Alaska is unique. I'm guessing that she wants to keep it that way.
Lorna Lou

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Judged:

Oh please, old cynic, that is ridiculous! It has nothing to do with "federal bureaucrats" telling her what to do! That is not why she turned down money. This is a woman who calls herself an "energy expert" and then turns down money for energy efficiency programs in Alaska. She is an idiot!

Plus in her egocentric brain, she thinks she is qualified to be president of this country! Why would anyone vote for someone who constantly cuts down the federal government. She should really go back to the Alaskan Independence Party (AIP) where she belongs and she and Rick Perry can form their own country. She's a nut and most of the country knows that.

Palin-Prejean 2012
Beauty Queens Unite
(this is funny, that is why I am signing my name this way)

“It's about the American People”

Since: Jun 07

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Judged:

Governor Palin is a great American leader who was right to fight the evil America hating Obama regime of the Democrats and to veto the fraudulent effort of the fake Islamic Muslim Dictator of the Luo Tribe jungles of Kenya.
The Obama Marxist-Islamic ruthless and clueless dictatorship uses the American taxpayer money as a tool to take control over the 51 Unites States of America although the US Constitution gives each state including Alaska sovereignty over the dictatorship of the Federal Government of Obama.
It is time for the States of America to declare their sovereignty and to resist the take over by the Obama regime who support the enemies of America Islamic terrorists and the Iranian regime and their nukes.
Governor Sara Palin is right to fight the fascistic media of the Jewish Elite of George Soros and the New York Times who uses the Pravda methods of the Stalinist KGB regime of Russia to convert America to Marxist welfare country. Way to go Sara Palin!!! It is time for the American people to save America from the radical Islamic tyrant and the fascistic Marxist anti-American Democrat losers.
Ron-Texas

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Judged:

Old Cynic wrote:
I think Sarah's onto something here. Alaskan's don't need more federal bureaucrats telling them what to do. Alaska is unique. I'm guessing that she wants to keep it that way.
Remember Exxon-Mobil is drilling in Alaska now. And Perry did his double talk and is now going to eccept 11 mil. Don't try and out guess these people.
MaryAnn

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Jones you are off your rocket sorry! I think you have been neglecting to take your halfol because if you truly inside believe the nonsense you just wrote, you need help!
I feel very sorry for you. The way you view thing is very distorted on not based on reality. Ill pray for you.

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Lorna Lou wrote:
Oh please, old cynic, that is ridiculous! It has nothing to do with "federal bureaucrats" telling her what to do! That is not why she turned down money. This is a woman who calls herself an "energy expert" and then turns down money for energy efficiency programs in Alaska. She is an idiot!
Plus in her egocentric brain, she thinks she is qualified to be president of this country! Why would anyone vote for someone who constantly cuts down the federal government. She should really go back to the Alaskan Independence Party (AIP) where she belongs and she and Rick Perry can form their own country. She's a nut and most of the country knows that.
Palin-Prejean 2012
Beauty Queens Unite
(this is funny, that is why I am signing my name this way)
I take it that you're still OK with the "hope and change" thingy. OK, just keep that thought as we progress. Just one favor though, please - When the wheels come off remember your position. I don't want to hear the excuses and the spin. And remember again, Bush is gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••