Senate Dems' answer on health care: G...

Senate Dems' answer on health care: Go on offense

There are 7 comments on the Lincoln Daily News story from Jun 15, 2013, titled Senate Dems' answer on health care: Go on offense. In it, Lincoln Daily News reports that:

Far from reversing course, Senate Democrats who backed President Barack Obama's health care law and now face re-election in GOP-leaning states are reinforcing their support for the overhaul even as Republicans intensify their criticism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lincoln Daily News.

Dane Thorsen

AOL

#4 Jun 15, 2013
With the help of Hard Left media cheerleaders and No matter how devastating the out comes in cost, quality, and availability of health care for middle class families the Nation will submit to the will of The Obama.
We just don't measure up to previous generations.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#6 Jun 15, 2013
Dane Thorsen wrote:
With the help of Hard Left media cheerleaders and No matter how devastating the out comes in cost, quality, and availability of health care for middle class families the Nation will submit to the will of The Obama.
We just don't measure up to previous generations.
what's the sense of having the media as a lap dog if you can't get them to do tricks for you?
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#7 Jun 15, 2013
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
what's the sense of having the media as a lap dog if you can't get them to do tricks for you?
arf arf arf!

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#8 Jun 16, 2013
They are OK with Obummer Kare so long as it is not applicable to them. They need a big dose of Obummer Kare.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#9 Jun 16, 2013
It's clever to misspell, teach kids, right ?

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#10 Jun 16, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
Democreeps certainly are offensive. LOL
And there isn't much that is more offensive than Obamacare. A tax on the middle class for the privilege of being enslaved.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#11 Jun 16, 2013
We won't really know for sure until next year, but Obama said our health insurance would drop an average of $2500/yr. So I'm all for it. I mean he's been right about not raising taxes, well except the payroll tax increase. And, he has given us the most open transparent government, well except for the DOJ monitoring all our phone calls and e-mails. OK, the Benghazi and IRS things were a little glitch. But I'm sure he's right about our health care costs going down.

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it, but another $100MILLION ($100,000,000.00) vacation to Africa, right after the Ireland vacation, Vail vacation, Martha's Vineyard vacation, Hawaii vacation, Florida vacation just seems just a tad over the top. But he does work far more than any other president in history, I mean he's in Washington DC almost 6 months of the year, so really, it is a wise use of our tax money. Don't even get me started on the personal staff the Obama's have to try and get my on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Mark Begich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VA official: Recruitment a challenge in Alaska (Jul '14) Sep '15 Sara Palin CallMe... 2
News Why Democrats Are So Confident (Jul '14) Dec '14 wild child 7
News Executive order on immigration would ignite a p... (Nov '14) Nov '14 spytheweb 2
News Big welcome for Serb nationalist as he goes home (Nov '14) Nov '14 servoslaves 12
News Another result of Tuesday's election: fewer 'Bl... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Foster 42
News Poll: Majority Of Americans Want Immigration Re... (Nov '14) Nov '14 wild child 13
News Senate to vote on advance funding for VA (Oct '14) Nov '14 kuda 10
More from around the web