Palin says she never asked Begich to resign

Apr 11, 2009 Full story: newsminer.com 47

Gov. Sarah Palin stepped back from an earlier call for U.S. Sen. Mark Begich to resign pending a fresh election after a federal judge dropped charges against former Sen. Ted Stevens.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Pareidolia can be humorous ”

Since: Nov 08

D.C. / No.Va.

#1 Apr 11, 2009
Maybe U.S. Sen. Mark Begich can cut a deal with Palin. He can agree to step down and have a new election, only if Palin does the same!

“EVOLUTION IS EXTINCTION”

Since: Aug 07

MARIETTA, GA

#2 Apr 11, 2009
The democrat party is slimy!
Just An Observer

Ludington, MI

#4 Apr 11, 2009
On another note, anybody watching the "Ed Show" on MSNBC? Pretty good so far. I give it a thumbs up! Speaking of former beauty queens, maybe Erin Brokovich ought to run for Governor of California. At least a political office. She can definitely make better use of office space than Sarah Palin.

“Dropped on head as child”

Since: Dec 06

Athens, Ga

#5 Apr 11, 2009
_Cerberus_ wrote:
Maybe U.S. Sen. Mark Begich can cut a deal with Palin. He can agree to step down and have a new election, only if Palin does the same!
Uhhhh - No thanks.

Palin is insignificant in Alaska (except to the poor wolves and moose).

Begich is a critical vote in the US Senate.

“Dropped on head as child”

Since: Dec 06

Athens, Ga

#6 Apr 11, 2009
deer three pink wrote:
The democrat party is slimy!
The only slimy is your three finger stink from the deer pink.

Since: Mar 09

Big Sky Country

#11 Apr 11, 2009
I'm a conservative who never cared all that much for Palin...the only thing going we had on our side of the aisle was her fresh face and much needed campaigning to wake up us that were disgusted with the RINO McC...

I lived in Alaska for nine years...I know all the throat-cutting Palin did to other conservatives there who helped her get her start...

I was totally disgusted with her views on illegal immigration/amnesty (same as McC/Kennedy) and on Cap and Trade...which will kill us all in the pocketbook if/when this pure crap passes...another McC favorite.

By the way...her statements on both of these issues were not only before the election...they also were after the election in separate interviews that I saw...so the old spin from other repubs that love her saying that she was just saying what McC supports is bunk.

She is a flip-flopper to the Kerry degree.

Michele Bachmann and Marsha Blackburn are more my style...they are first class conservatives all the way in my book.

I hope we conservatives aren't force-fed another RINO like Palin is.
auroranorth

Ripon, WI

#12 Apr 11, 2009
Puppy Killing Parasite

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#13 Apr 11, 2009
slicedsky wrote:
I'm a conservative who never cared all that much for Palin...the only thing going we had on our side of the aisle was her fresh face and much needed campaigning to wake up us that were disgusted with the RINO McC...
I lived in Alaska for nine years...I know all the throat-cutting Palin did to other conservatives there who helped her get her start...
I was totally disgusted with her views on illegal immigration/amnesty (same as McC/Kennedy) and on Cap and Trade...which will kill us all in the pocketbook if/when this pure crap passes...another McC favorite.
By the way...her statements on both of these issues were not only before the election...they also were after the election in separate interviews that I saw...so the old spin from other repubs that love her saying that she was just saying what McC supports is bunk.
She is a flip-flopper to the Kerry degree.
Michele Bachmann and Marsha Blackburn are more my style...they are first class conservatives all the way in my book.
I hope we conservatives aren't force-fed another RINO like Palin is.
Palin a RINO???

That's a first! I won't argue, I'm inclined to agree about the flip flopping. The longer she stays in politics the more damage she'll do to her stature.

If she's smart, she'll quietly finish her term, then start as a pundit or talk show host. She can write books and make money hand over fist giving speeches. She and Todd could be Fox News's Regis & Kelly Lee.

Instead she's going to embarrass herself in the 2012 primaries. Or by something she says as a politician.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#14 Apr 11, 2009
slicedsky wrote:
Michele Bachmann and Marsha Blackburn are more my style...they are first class conservatives all the way in my book.
I hope we conservatives aren't force-fed another RINO like Palin is.
Bachmann, with her calls for "exposes" into who in Congress is "anti-American" and the far-right hidden list of 17 solicialists is just another run of McCarthyism and his hunt for communists.

Initiatives led by fear only last so long. Eventually, smarter people overcome the cults of personality that folks like Bachmann feed.
Plain Jane

San Francisco, CA

#15 Apr 11, 2009
More double speak lies from Palin. She would say or do anything to get some attention.

Since: Dec 08

Czech Republic

#16 Apr 11, 2009
More synthetic "controversy" from the MSM, >yawn<

There is of course a strategy of pre-emption afoot, with the MSM and online media going after Palin in a substained effort, as mysterious "leaks" from nobody/false rumors, persist. If Sarah Palin is so silly and irrelevant, why the obsession?

Clearly the Left noted her appeal, and are out to eliminate the threat-

And the Democrats' double-standard sexism is appalling; she's "dumb" because she's a happy and attractive Christian, who enjoys being a mother? Real feminists need to be angry, wear combat boots, no make-up, short hair, and live alone in a studio apartment in the East Village? She's not the right kind of example because she doesn't support affirmative action... but instead went out there and just kicked butt?

She has been highly successful in life while ignoring the left-wing feminist model... this helps to explain the extra dose of venom in the attacks.

Democrats are plenty afraid of Palin coming-back at them in 2012 with a dynamic and complementary VP like Bobby Jindal... or visa versa. And they have plenty of reason to fear her.

Palin is the most popular governor in the country... are all those people idiots? Alaska was a pretty corrupt system until she stepped in. Her reforms took on entrenched politicians (inc. Republicans), a mafioso-style union boss, and Big Oil. Wouldn't it have been nice if Obama had been principled and brave enough to confront the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine? Or shady political operators like Tony Rezko? Racist preachers? Instead of doing business with every last one of them?

Go get em, Sarah- and don't mind the press, nobody will be listening to them anymore after the pending Obamamania implosion.
- http://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot...
Plain Jane

San Francisco, CA

#17 Apr 11, 2009
Reaganite Republican wrote:
More synthetic "controversy" from the MSM, >yawn<
There is of course a strategy of pre-emption afoot, with the MSM and online media going after Palin in a substained effort, as mysterious "leaks" from nobody/false rumors, persist. If Sarah Palin is so silly and irrelevant, why the obsession?
Clearly the Left noted her appeal, and are out to eliminate the threat-
And the Democrats' double-standard sexism is appalling; she's "dumb" because she's a happy and attractive Christian, who enjoys being a mother? Real feminists need to be angry, wear combat boots, no make-up, short hair, and live alone in a studio apartment in the East Village? She's not the right kind of example because she doesn't support affirmative action... but instead went out there and just kicked butt?
She has been highly successful in life while ignoring the left-wing feminist model... this helps to explain the extra dose of venom in the attacks.
Democrats are plenty afraid of Palin coming-back at them in 2012 with a dynamic and complementary VP like Bobby Jindal... or visa versa. And they have plenty of reason to fear her.
Palin is the most popular governor in the country... are all those people idiots? Alaska was a pretty corrupt system until she stepped in. Her reforms took on entrenched politicians (inc. Republicans), a mafioso-style union boss, and Big Oil. Wouldn't it have been nice if Obama had been principled and brave enough to confront the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine? Or shady political operators like Tony Rezko? Racist preachers? Instead of doing business with every last one of them?
Go get em, Sarah- and don't mind the press, nobody will be listening to them anymore after the pending Obamamania implosion.
- http://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot...
And with all nothing about her talking out of both sides her face AGAIN.

“crystelZENmud”

Since: Jan 07

Reality City

#18 Apr 11, 2009
another 'déjà spew' post

(to how many other Palin fora have you c-n-pasted this?)

She is a RILF and MILF, no doubt, but as far as making America in her image; I may pass.

I thought it was Bristol that was the happy humping horny Christian, with no sense for protecting herself?(which implies she didn't seem to care what Trip did...)

we are quaking in our Hiking Boots, we berry-pickers... the Palin-Jindal ticket is really unique! Bring'm on, mate...

Let's see how another Republican ticket such as you suggest brings our country together for one big Olive Oil lovefest for four years...

Z)))
Reaganite Republican wrote:
More synthetic "controversy" from the MSM, >yawn<
There is of course a strategy of pre-emption afoot, with the MSM and online media going after Palin in a substained effort, as mysterious "leaks" from nobody/false rumors, persist. If Sarah Palin is so silly and irrelevant, why the obsession?
Clearly the Left noted her appeal, and are out to eliminate the threat-
And the Democrats' double-standard sexism is appalling; she's "dumb" because she's a happy and attractive Christian, who enjoys being a mother? Real feminists need to be angry, wear combat boots, no make-up, short hair, and live alone in a studio apartment in the East Village? She's not the right kind of example because she doesn't support affirmative action... but instead went out there and just kicked butt?
She has been highly successful in life while ignoring the left-wing feminist model... this helps to explain the extra dose of venom in the attacks.
Democrats are plenty afraid of Palin coming-back at them in 2012 with a dynamic and complementary VP like Bobby Jindal... or visa versa. And they have plenty of reason to fear her.
Palin is the most popular governor in the country... are all those people idiots? Alaska was a pretty corrupt system until she stepped in. Her reforms took on entrenched politicians (inc. Republicans), a mafioso-style union boss, and Big Oil. Wouldn't it have been nice if Obama had been principled and brave enough to confront the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine? Or shady political operators like Tony Rezko? Racist preachers? Instead of doing business with every last one of them?
Go get em, Sarah- and don't mind the press, nobody will be listening to them anymore after the pending Obamamania implosion.
- http://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot...

“Pareidolia can be humorous ”

Since: Nov 08

D.C. / No.Va.

#19 Apr 11, 2009
deer three pink wrote:
The democrat party is slimy!
Then I guess that would make the Rep. party the actual slime!
Chilled Out

United States

#20 Apr 11, 2009
_Cerberus_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I guess that would make the Rep. party the actual slime!
No! You just outed yourself as a slimeball.

“EVOLUTION IS EXTINCTION”

Since: Aug 07

MARIETTA, GA

#21 Apr 11, 2009
Buzz Flederjon wrote:
<quoted text>
The only slimy is your three finger stink from the deer pink.
deer three pink is an anagram because the anagram was unavailable on topix. think!
Lance Winslow

San Francisco, CA

#22 Apr 11, 2009
deer three pink wrote:
<quoted text>
deer three pink is an anagram because the anagram was unavailable on topix. think!
Analgram, perhaps.
Plain Jane

San Francisco, CA

#23 Apr 11, 2009
deer three pink wrote:
<quoted text>
deer three pink is an anagram because the anagram was unavailable on topix. think!
Deeper thinker is an antonym for you.
auroranorth

Ripon, WI

#24 Apr 11, 2009
_Cerberus_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I guess that would make the Rep. party the actual slime!
the both are zionist occupation stooges

Since: Apr 07

Miami

#25 Apr 12, 2009
slicedsky wrote:
I lived in Alaska for nine years...I know all the throat-cutting Palin did to other conservatives there who helped her get her start...
I was totally disgusted with her views on illegal immigration/amnesty (same as McC/Kennedy) and on Cap and Trade...which will kill us all in the pocketbook if/when this pure crap passes...another McC favorite.
By the way...her statements on both of these issues were not only before the election...they also were after the election in separate interviews that I saw...so the old spin from other repubs that love her saying that she was just saying what McC supports is bunk.
She is a flip-flopper to the Kerry degree.
Worse even, to the Bush degree.
slicedsky wrote:
Michele Bachmann and Marsha Blackburn are more my style...they are first class conservatives all the way in my book.
I hope we conservatives aren't force-fed another RINO like Palin is.
Blackburn *loves* Palin.

And Bachman is clinically, diagnosably insane.

You don't even know what the hell you've been force fed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Mark Begich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Democrats Are So Confident Dec 22 wild child 7
Executive order on immigration would ignite a p... Nov '14 spytheweb 2
Big welcome for Serb nationalist as he goes home Nov '14 servoslaves 12
Another result of Tuesday's election: fewer 'Bl... Nov '14 Foster 42
Poll: Majority Of Americans Want Immigration Re... Nov '14 wild child 13
Senate to vote on advance funding for VA Nov '14 kuda 10
Group Threatens Alaskan Public: Vote, Or We'll ... Oct '14 Really 1
More from around the web