Obama close to naming ex-Washington g...

Obama close to naming ex-Washington governor Locke for Commerce

There are 1 comment on the McClatchy DC story from Feb 24, 2009, titled Obama close to naming ex-Washington governor Locke for Commerce. In it, McClatchy DC reports that:

Former Washington Gov. Gary Locke, the nation's first Chinese-American governor, will likely be named secretary of commerce, an administration official and Capitol Hill sources confirmed Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at McClatchy DC.

Church Slave

Port Orchard, WA

#1 Feb 24, 2009
What an outrage that would be, OMG.
Do we really want China running our Commerce department?
This guy first of all is a major loser. He is a natural born citizen at least, so I give him that but it is fair to question his loyalty to our nation.
The second he was voted out he ran off to china for debriefing? For what? and now Hillary goes to China to hang with the communists and this is the outcome of her trip. Did they tell her and Hussein Obama who to pick as Commerce secretary?
Forget race because who cares... Think of this guy as another empty suit like Obama only with a dragon patch on his pocket.
Bad choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maria Cantwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FEMA Director Joe Allbaugh, left, Sen. Maria Ca... Nov 20 Jules 1
News GOP muscling tax bill through House; hits senat... Nov 16 roymoorescrotchle... 1
News Two-person energy firm's $300 million Puerto Ri... Nov '17 Putins Glock Holster 26
News GAO: Climate change already costing US billions... Oct '17 SirPrize 38
News Climate change is costing billions per year: wa... Oct '17 JCPete 4
News Trump's tax reform outline promises fight over ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Solarman 1
News Amanda Knox found guilty of murder - again (Jan '14) Apr '17 Bear 89
More from around the web