her prediction came true

her prediction came true

There are 1 comment on the Monterey County Herald story from May 27, 2009, titled her prediction came true. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Brooksley Born, then chair of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, testifies in a Senate hearing on the regulation of derivatives in July 1998.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Sherie Sanders

United States

#1 May 27, 2009
I don't feel one bit sorry for those bankers and financiers who made this mess. Those exotic financial products were a disaster waiting to happen. It is just too bad we have to bail them out. Outrageous. But that is always the way isn't it. The innocent get dragged down with the guilty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maria Cantwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's tax reform outline promises fight over ... Apr 26 Solarman 1
News Amanda Knox found guilty of murder - again (Jan '14) Apr 23 Bear 89
News Gorsuch Floor Fight Foreshadows Change in Senate Apr '17 Baptistism by Proxy 18
News Senate votes to block Obama-era rule on federal... Mar '17 Pete 3
News Trump gets to replace judge who blocked his tra... Mar '17 Texxy the Indepen... 4
News Democrat Wastes No Time Announcing for 2017 Was... Dec '16 tomin cali 1
News What do LGBT rights and a pay raise for U.S. tr... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Frankie Rizzo 2
More from around the web