DOT seeks to resolve trucking dispute with Mexico

Jan 6, 2011 Full story: The Plain Dealer 6

The Obama administration Thursday released a proposal for re-opening U.S. roads to Mexican trucking companies, describing it as a starting point for negotiations aimed at resolving a longstanding dispute between the two nations.

Full Story
sue

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2011
Oh sure, the truckers in ca have to go by ca standards the mexican truckers dont even have brakes on their trucks, sure let them come in.WTF
goober jed an gomer

Wanette, OK

#3 Jan 6, 2011
i`m still not co=nvenced we won the big one (ww2)

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Jan 7, 2011
This is the precursor to the NAU. Countries like China has plans to build huge shipping ports in Mexico. All part of the NAU plan.
crook county fix

Watseka, IL

#6 Jan 7, 2011
jeez the gov really has no problem screwing USA born truckers......euro mafia drivers kill but nobody tells the story

“Hello”

Since: Nov 09

Virginia

#7 Jan 7, 2011
It's all a plan to hide what NAFTA is,a process of unification of Mexico Canada And the U.S. in a global union!New World Order now!
Tommy

Wheaton, IL

#8 Jan 16, 2011
I got a better idea, set up a large, secured area where Mexican trucks would drop their trailers. They would then make a U-turn back to Mexico. American trucks with American drivers would take the freight the rest of the way. To hell with NAFTA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maria Cantwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good as Gold Backers of Alaska mine win court b... Nov 26 radiofreeamerica 1
Del. Norton Introduces Bill to Strip NFL of Tax... Nov '14 RayOne 1
Postal customers, workers protest proposed changes Oct '14 NO ADS 1
Senate Bill Would Strip NFL of Tax-Exempt Statu... Sep '14 DC Cop 1
Boeing breaks ground on wing factory for new 777X Aug '14 Le Jimbo 10
Reid, Cantwell Cheer Cancellation of Redskins T... (Jun '14) Jun '14 barefoot2626 68
Redskins To Senators: Team's Name Is 'Respectful' (May '14) May '14 American_Infidel 22
More from around the web