Wisconsin Sen. Russ Feingold's indepe...

Wisconsin Sen. Russ Feingold's independent streak in Senate comes to close

There are 7 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 29, 2010, titled Wisconsin Sen. Russ Feingold's independent streak in Senate comes to close. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Icon. Maverick. Liberal. Career politician. U.S. Sen. Russ Feingold has been called many things during his time in the spotlight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

lol

Dresser, WI

#1 Dec 30, 2010
America has lost it`s voice of reason. It has lost it`s last hope for democracy. Now elections go to the richest corporation and their lapdog. Remember has the worst form of government in the universe. With devine king rule extortibng every peasant they can. the out of cotrol moletsre branch of government called the judiciary will attack millions of our youth with the clearance from the evil party. The anti christ party. The party of the false prophets. America is ruled by the GOP. The people haters.
lol

Dresser, WI

#2 Dec 30, 2010
America lost it`s last hope to ever end devine king republican rule and restore democracy. America is the land of hypocracy and freedom and justice for the power and priviledged. The plegdeg to the American flag is now a pledge in the history books. The false prophets have lead us into temptation and made America the worlds evil.Life is short. The gop will never see eternioty.
Can You Hear Me

Fenton, MO

#3 Dec 30, 2010
The career politicians have sold Americans out while the special interest goups filled their pockets with money. Same thing as payola.

The simple solution:

Two words: Term Limits.
lol

Washburn, WI

#4 Jan 2, 2011
This was the only senator to support the VETs. The vets did not even support other vets in of support Feingold. Why should anyone support the Vets? They are fighting the GOPs wars and not for democracy or American values. They are all following a false prophet. Todays vets are suckers fighting for terrorism. I am an American I do not support terrorist. No matrter what uniform they wear. Sheriffs, police or what ever.
Patriot

AOL

#5 Jan 2, 2011
lol wrote:
This was the only senator to support the VETs. The vets did not even support other vets in of support Feingold. Why should anyone support the Vets? They are fighting the GOPs wars and not for democracy or American values. They are all following a false prophet. Todays vets are suckers fighting for terrorism. I am an American I do not support terrorist. No matrter what uniform they wear. Sheriffs, police or what ever.
Once again you prove that you are beyond stupid.
lol

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jan 2, 2011
Good riddance to spend happy Feingold. He is one of the reasons our nation is in so much trouble.
Carbon Bigfoot

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2011
You could count on Russ to vote against the democrat party - when they tried to make any sort of compromise with the Republicans. Goodbye Russ, WI will miss you about as much as they will miss Jim Doyle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maria Cantwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's tax reform outline promises fight over ... Apr '17 Solarman 1
News Amanda Knox found guilty of murder - again (Jan '14) Apr '17 Bear 89
News Gorsuch Floor Fight Foreshadows Change in Senate Apr '17 Baptistism by Proxy 18
News Senate votes to block Obama-era rule on federal... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Pete 3
News Trump gets to replace judge who blocked his tra... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Texxy the Indepen... 4
News Democrat Wastes No Time Announcing for 2017 Was... (Dec '16) Dec '16 tomin cali 1
News What do LGBT rights and a pay raise for U.S. tr... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Frankie Rizzo 2
More from around the web