WTO ruling gives Boeing Co. victory o...

WTO ruling gives Boeing Co. victory over Airbus

There are 2 comments on the TulsaWorld.com - Business story from Sep 5, 2009, titled WTO ruling gives Boeing Co. victory over Airbus. In it, TulsaWorld.com - Business reports that:

The Europeans provided billions in illegal subsidies, trade officials say. U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk sits with other delegates Thursday at the start of the World Trade Organization ministerial meeting in New Delhi, India.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TulsaWorld.com - Business.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 5, 2009
Not comfortable with tails that break off Airbuses if you fly it "Too Rough".
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#2 Sep 5, 2009
This Air Tanker debate....money was to be saved getting AIRBUS to build them..Outfitting to be in the USA...logical! Save money..out source jobs..McCain was wrong on this...However Lots of PORK ,kick backs involved with this...Sen.Murray been fighting for this..Its jobs in her state...For saving a few million, would result in losing those Jobs would cause us much more...Talent ,experteise!...BUY AMERICAN.....AIRBUS..BOEING???

Ya gotta be kidding...No Comparsing....That MONSTER A-380 IS A BIG ELEPHANT...but many jobs for Europeons....BOEING Many jobs for Americans......I go BOEING every time!..

ITS THE JOBS STUPID!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maria Cantwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate votes for net neutrality return, but maj... May 17 He Named Me Black... 5
News Senator: Drilling plan carve-out for Florida ma... Jan '18 Flip Flopper 2
News FEMA Director Joe Allbaugh, left, Sen. Maria Ca... (Nov '17) Nov '17 Jules 1
News GOP muscling tax bill through House; hits senat... (Nov '17) Nov '17 roymoorescrotchle... 1
News Two-person energy firm's $300 million Puerto Ri... (Oct '17) Nov '17 Putins Glock Holster 26
News GAO: Climate change already costing US billions... (Oct '17) Oct '17 SirPrize 38
News Climate change is costing billions per year: wa... (Oct '17) Oct '17 JCPete 4