Undocumented UW student gains deporta...

Undocumented UW student gains deportation delay

There are 3 comments on the KNDU story from Feb 12, 2010, titled Undocumented UW student gains deportation delay. In it, KNDU reports that:

U.S. Sen. Maria Cantwell says the deportation of a University of Washington graduate who is illegally in the country has been indefinitely delayed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNDU.

To The Curb

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2010
Is Cantwell up for re-election? If so, show her the curb!
Drunk Drivers Kill Kids

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2010
Article doesn't give any reason for not deporting the criminal invader so i must assume it's another case of bribery.
Rae

Ellensburg, WA

#3 Feb 15, 2010
To The Curb wrote:
Is Cantwell up for re-election? If so, show her the curb!
Yes, Cantwell needs to go to the curb. Would she have done this for a U.S Citizen? I think NOT!!!!!!!!We need to vote her and Patty Murrey out of office. It happened in 3 other states where the Demo's were voted out. It can also happen here in Washington. When are they going to get the message of what the People want? By the time they get it, it will be too late. I will be laughing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maria Cantwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senator: Drilling plan carve-out for Florida ma... Jan '18 Flip Flopper 2
News FEMA Director Joe Allbaugh, left, Sen. Maria Ca... Nov '17 Jules 1
News GOP muscling tax bill through House; hits senat... Nov '17 roymoorescrotchle... 1
News Two-person energy firm's $300 million Puerto Ri... Nov '17 Putins Glock Holster 26
News GAO: Climate change already costing US billions... Oct '17 SirPrize 38
News Climate change is costing billions per year: wa... Oct '17 JCPete 4
News Trump's tax reform outline promises fight over ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Solarman 1
More from around the web