ACLU sues U.S. Border Patrol, alleging illegal traffic stops

Full story: Seattle Post-Intelligencer

The American Civil Liberties Union of Washington filed a lawsuit Thursday against the U.S. Border Patrol, alleging agents routinely and illegally violate the rights of Latinos and other people of color through unjustifiable traffic stops.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Oct 31, 2012

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

If the aclu really wanted to fight racism, they would sue over affirmative action, the brazen persecution of white people.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

Why isn't this superfuous organization going after Mexico for encouraging her cast-offs to come here to undercut Americans out of their jobs? After all, isn't this infringing upon the civil liberties of Americans' right to have and keep a job in their own country?
Right On

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
Why isn't this superfuous organization going after Mexico for encouraging her cast-offs to come here to undercut Americans out of their jobs? After all, isn't this infringing upon the civil liberties of Americans' right to have and keep a job in their own country?
I can only assume it's due to their communist roots.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

The aclu believes that "civil liberties" are only for those that agree with them. The same goes for the left wing liberal democrats, believing "true liberties" are only for those that agree with them. The rest of us have to stand our ground to retain our liberties.
Tedsliver

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

The ACLU is one of biggest terrorist organizations in the US.
bad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

in bama they are known as the aclu aka american cock lickers union

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
Legal Americans should be bringing class action suits against companies that hire illegal aliens. Same thing needs to happen to higher ed when they won't give out of state students the in-state rates they give illegal aliens.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

nomoreillegals2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal Americans should be bringing class action suits against companies that hire illegal aliens. Same thing needs to happen to higher ed when they won't give out of state students the in-state rates they give illegal aliens.
Didn't a group of kids try that? Does anybody know the results of that?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't a group of kids try that? Does anybody know the results of that?
I didn't know there was one. Will have to research that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••