Air Force says it sent bid info to co...

Air Force says it sent bid info to competitors

There are 4 comments on the The Topeka Capital-Journal story from Nov 20, 2010, titled Air Force says it sent bid info to competitors. In it, The Topeka Capital-Journal reports that:

The Air Force has confirmed that because of a clerical error it mistakenly provided rival companies sensitive information that contained each other's confidential bids in a long-standing, multi-billion dollar competition to build a new refueling tanker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Topeka Capital-Journal.

Bio-Warfare

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2010
China and Russia are thinking about it? Thanks odumbo hussein haji mohamed
BoyUseeDaSizOfda Sucker

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2010
I think were gonna have to pass everything thru the swamp people before these idiots running the show do anything.
sally

Lake George, NY

#3 Nov 20, 2010
want to bet the american airforce contract goes to an overseas country, then we give the technology to china.
just candid

AOL

#4 Nov 21, 2010
Help! Why the hell is this still going on. Why do we trust this bunch of idiots to protect us. To allow this, we must be idiots ourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maria Cantwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sen. Schumer helps fight city's homeless problem Apr 23 Chucks False Charity 1
News Senate passes energy bill with overwhelming bip... Apr 21 Go Blue Forever 1
News Hillary campaigns in Everett: Presidential cand... Mar '16 NAFTAclinton 1
News Forest Service likely to get more money to figh... Jan '16 billiesamolesrer 3
News Congress Lifted the Crude Oil Export Ban, Which... Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News What Washington state's wildfires tell us about... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 6
News As wildfires rage and budgets dwindle, more fed... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
More from around the web