Marco Rubio visits The View

Full story: OhNoTheyDidnt 44
They all want to be white and refuse to accept their diversity. That's why I love places like Cienfuegos in Cuba and Loiza in Puerto Rico because the people in those communities celebrate their diversity and are more real. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
2012 Romney

Kansas City, MO

#1 Jun 25, 2012
As far as I'm concerned, Rubio and his family can leave.
United American Eagles

Germany

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Marco gives me a wood.
El Indio

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Marco a great American!
United American Eagles

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Jun 26, 2012
He can eat crackers in my bed anytime
Slick criminal

Miami, FL

#5 Jun 26, 2012
United American Eagles wrote:
Marco gives me a wood.
I agree Rubio gives folks like me a woody. I love a do nothing con artist who is also a total hypocrite.
United American Eagles

Dallas, TX

#6 Jun 26, 2012
A handsome man

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 27, 2012
Marco Rubio is an up and coming republican young latino star.

He needs to start deporting the illegal latinos who are trying to take away and destroy what the White Cubans built .If he deports them all than he will be the next president.
It seems that White Cubans build pyramids only to have the other latinos than follow them and turn these pyramids to rubble.

God bless the White Cubans and deport all the rest .
Davis

United States

#8 Jun 27, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
He needs to start deporting the illegal latinos who are trying to take away and destroy what the White Cubans built .If he deports them all than he will be the next president.
It seems that White Cubans build pyramids only to have the other latinos than follow them and turn these pyramids to rubble.
Well said.

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Jul 6, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Your party is sick and sadistic and should be banned from American soil. Your policies are corrupt and are hurting the country and you could careless about those who are HURTING from these policies. And your man Marco Rubio can go jump off a bridge along with the rest of your evil Tea Party group
Devin Blades

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#10 Jul 6, 2012
Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your party is sick and sadistic and should be banned from American soil. Your policies are corrupt and are hurting the country and you could careless about those who are HURTING from these policies. And your man Marco Rubio can go jump off a bridge along with the rest of your evil Tea Party group
Marco Rubio will REIGN, whether you like it or not, my dear oil spill!

Since: May 10

Santa Ana, CA

#11 Jul 6, 2012
Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Girl, I'm a Registered Independent, does that help any? I'll tell you what! Get la raza mecha, maldef and these other 3rd world supporters out of the U.S. and then we'll seal the border. Laws were made for a reason, hell Mexico has them too. Enforce the laws and get rid of the illegals and their anchor babies. Can you imagine, 10's of millions of Mexico's brave patriots coming home to make life better in their own country. What a sight to behold!!

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 6, 2012
Devin Blades wrote:
<quoted text>
Marco Rubio will REIGN, whether you like it or not, my dear oil spill!
Hes not going to reign. All he is is just some nobody politican who came out the state of Florida. I dont understand why Republicans hype him up so much. The man is a NOBODY

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#13 Jul 6, 2012
Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hes not going to reign. All he is is just some nobody politican who came out the state of Florida. I dont understand why Republicans hype him up so much. The man is a NOBODY
Hehehehe...will see...LOL...!!
Outta Luck

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#14 Jul 6, 2012
So what is his immigration status?
More importantly, his parents status.
Rata sucia-fea y cobarde

Miami, FL

#15 Jul 7, 2012
Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubio who has not done a thing for Florida is a golden tongued, charasmatic speech giver who can con the easily conned and brilliant at giving himself much more importance than he should ever have but the blind media eats it up.

The GOP needs a Hispanic who will do with refinement to the non Cuban community Hispanics and Black community what rednecks want to do which is to treat them like crap.
He is Hispanic when it suits his needs and tea party redneck when it suits his needs.

Not only is he a hypocrite but lied about about his parents fleeing Castro , if anything they fled fascist Batista.

WJDC who is his cousin and who reminds me of Subutai who was Genghis Khans most deadly and vicious general will hunt me down like a dirty rat and I will have to flee to the third world and I don't mean Miami-dade and Hialeah.

Looking at Miami-dade and Hialeah which are Cuban run, NO Cuban regardless of Rep or Dem should ever be VP or God forbid President and I say this as Cuban. God help us all.

"The Cubans have proven repeatedly that they cannot govern without turmoil and rampant corruption"

http://www.thefloridacitizen.com/cuddled-cuba...
Rata sucia-fea y cobarde

Miami, FL

#16 Jul 7, 2012
DonMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Girl, I'm a Registered Independent, does that help any? I'll tell you what! Get la raza mecha, maldef and these other 3rd world supporters out of the U.S. and then we'll seal the border. Laws were made for a reason, hell Mexico has them too. Enforce the laws and get rid of the illegals and their anchor babies. Can you imagine, 10's of millions of Mexico's brave patriots coming home to make life better in their own country. What a sight to behold!!
Ask Rubio about the Cuban wet/dry policy which has been a disaster for Florida and tell me what his reply to that is.

"Cubanomics"
Preferential treatment of friends and colleagues; appointing them to positions of power has been a political mainstay and is as old as democracy itself. Cubans, however, have taken cronyism to a level that few American-born politicians dare to tread. Their grip on Miami politics, thanks to the arrival of the Marielitos in the 80’s, gave Cuban politicians a sense of omnipotence—enabling them to operate with relative impunity.

Government corruption, mismanagement, police misconduct, election fraud, theft and ethics violations seem to be standard operating procedure in city hall. Add Medicare fraud disproportionately committed by Cubans, these and other crimes cost American taxpayers billions. For over 30 years, the Cubans have been plundering South Florida because of America’s shortsighted, self-serving political policies and inept law enforcement."

Rata sucia-fea y cobarde

Miami, FL

#17 Jul 7, 2012
"Cuban pot rings: Cops call them 'organized crime at its best'"

"Cuban refugees are dominating arrests in Florida's indoor-marijuana trade in what investigators call a nearly punishment-free crime.

Born decades after Fidel Castro took power, groups of young Cubans are turning to the lucrative business of raising ultrapotent pot worth up to $4,500 a pound without fear of deportation or lengthy prison sentences. Probation is a common sentence for anyone convicted in state court of running a grow house, drug agents say. And, unlike with other foreign-born felons, U.S. policy prevents the deportation of Cubans."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2009-10-1...
Know Your Game

East Orange, NJ

#18 Jul 7, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Marano

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#19 Jul 7, 2012
Rata sucia-fea y cobarde wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubio who has not done a thing for Florida is a golden tongued, charasmatic speech giver who can con the easily conned and brilliant at giving himself much more importance than he should ever have but the blind media eats it up.
The GOP needs a Hispanic who will do with refinement to the non Cuban community Hispanics and Black community what rednecks want to do which is to treat them like crap.
He is Hispanic when it suits his needs and tea party redneck when it suits his needs.
Not only is he a hypocrite but lied about about his parents fleeing Castro , if anything they fled fascist Batista.
WJDC who is his cousin and who reminds me of Subutai who was Genghis Khans most deadly and vicious general will hunt me down like a dirty rat and I will have to flee to the third world and I don't mean Miami-dade and Hialeah.
Looking at Miami-dade and Hialeah which are Cuban run, NO Cuban regardless of Rep or Dem should ever be VP or God forbid President and I say this as Cuban. God help us all.
"The Cubans have proven repeatedly that they cannot govern without turmoil and rampant corruption"
"WJDC who is his cousin and who reminds me of Subutai who was Genghis Khans most deadly and vicious general will hunt me down like a dirty rat and I will have to flee to the third world and I don't mean Miami-dade and Hialeah."

hehehe...I sure will!
Sandy

Miami, FL

#20 Jul 8, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
"WJDC who is his cousin and who reminds me of Subutai who was Genghis Khans most deadly and vicious general will hunt me down like a dirty rat and I will have to flee to the third world and I don't mean Miami-dade and Hialeah."
hehehe...I sure will!
Yes you will as I have heard that killing anyone who gets in your political way and their people is the Cuban way and seems you have conned that Gitano/rata person into buying Rubios book yet you now refuse to tell him what pages, chapters to read.

You are an evil sick monster.

May God help us all if you people ever get in the White house.

I read this on a political site.

"The enemy of the Cuban people are Cuban politicians whether in Cuba or USA".
Jose

"If you care for your Cuban family than you will not vote for Cuban politicians"
Jose

Both are similiar but as a white woman I find them potent and an accurate description of politics in Dade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Marco Rubio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016 3 hr u mad 213
News US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 7 hr EXILESARECORRUPT 888
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... 9 hr barefoot2626 42
News Senate OKs Republican balanced-budget plan, fol... 17 hr goonsquad 3
News Wiggly words on immigration from potential Repu... 21 hr Your Ex 1
News Wiggly words on immigration from potential Repu... 23 hr El Guapo 1
News Rubio says willing to defy European allies on p... Mar 26 yas 16
More from around the web