DREAMer Will Take DNC Stage Wednesday

DREAMer Will Take DNC Stage Wednesday

There are 10 comments on the Talking Points Memo story from Sep 5, 2012, titled DREAMer Will Take DNC Stage Wednesday. In it, Talking Points Memo reports that:

The Democratic Party is highlighting President Obama's commitment to the DREAM Act in the clearest way possible: They're putting a DREAMer on stage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Talking Points Memo.

Typical

Omaha, NE

#1 Sep 5, 2012
How typical of the DEMONcrats.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 5, 2012
dems and criminals go hand in hand. by having an illegal aliens on their stage proves they are against the American citizen,so much for them claiming they are for the working class.
MAID IN AMERICA

Winter Haven, FL

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Typical wrote:
How typical of the DEMONcrats.
back at'cha!!!...There's NO one that can BELLYACHE and WHINE louder than a GOPie GRINCH!!!!!

Location hidden

#4 Sep 5, 2012
why can't these folks be arrested for the federal felony of helping illegal aliens stay in the country?
MAID IN AMERICA

Winter Haven, FL

#5 Sep 5, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
why can't these folks be arrested for the federal felony of helping illegal aliens stay in the country?
Are you talking about those~coyotes~ that bring those illegals across the border????
Day Trader

Fullerton, CA

#6 Sep 5, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
Some kind of deal with Wall Street.
MAID IN AMERICA

Winter Haven, FL

#7 Sep 5, 2012
Day Trader wrote:
<quoted text>Some kind of deal with Wall Street.
LOBBY! LOBBY!!LOBBY!!!.. for those ~might as well be FREE LABOR~illegals..KEEP'S those *two martini lunch* costs down for ALL you FAT CATS and wannabes when ALL those Panchos(and Panchitas) are SLAVING AWAY in those five spoon restaurant kitchens you frequent!!!!...

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#8 Sep 5, 2012
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about those~coyotes~ that bring those illegals across the border????
Enlighten yourself. Read the immigration code.

TITLE 8 - ALIENS AND NATIONALITY CHAPTER 12 - IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY SUBCHAPTER II - IMMIGRATION Part VIII - General Penalty Provisions

§ 1324. Bringing in and harboring certain aliens
(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law;

B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—
(i) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I) or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii),(iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;

Everyone at the DNC should be arrested for violating section 1324

Location hidden

#9 Sep 6, 2012
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about those~coyotes~ that bring those illegals across the border????
those too,yet i was talking about those that are promoting them at that convention,they are helping them stay.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Sep 6, 2012
Don't confuse the Maid with facts. It's all about feelings with the left.
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Enlighten yourself. Read the immigration code.
TITLE 8 - ALIENS AND NATIONALITY CHAPTER 12 - IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY SUBCHAPTER II - IMMIGRATION Part VIII - General Penalty Provisions
§ 1324. Bringing in and harboring certain aliens
(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law;
B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—
(i) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I) or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii),(iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;
Everyone at the DNC should be arrested for violating section 1324

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Marco Rubio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 42 min wild child 466
News Poll: Carson & Trump Tied 2 hr serfs up 19
News Christie tells Fallon he might 'go nuclear' in ... 3 hr OccupyThis 3
News Rubio takes on China in op-ed 7 hr pathetic 12
News Romney Slams Trump's 'Unfortunate' Remarks on I... 8 hr Synque 25
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 8 hr Learn to Read 309
News Trump, Carson in close fight in Iowa poll 9 hr goonsquad 33
More from around the web