Opinion: White Protestants' time is over

Opinion: White Protestants' time is over

There are 32 comments on the CNN story from Sep 8, 2012, titled Opinion: White Protestants' time is over. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah, a former attorney, is a political comedian and frequent commentator on various TV networks including CNN.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#28 Sep 20, 2012
Das raht

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#29 Sep 20, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Many, especially Muslims, speak of Christianity as if it rules in the West. I don't think religion plays much a part in power any more. It's all about $$$$$$$$$$
The public may be played with over religion, the rulers use the Christian Right, for example, whining about abortion and gay marriage, but it's corporate fascists running the show, not Pat Robertson.
I'm with you, give me justice and you can be of whatever religion. I certainly do not oppose Romney because he's Mormon, but because he's the lowest form of capitalist pig.
==========
>>>It's all about $$$$$$$$$$<<<

Of course it is and the Christian Right use religion as deception to extract billions from followers who like being told what they like to hear, that they are great people, immortal, and worthy of all they can get and do when they have the Lord on their sides through [name] Ministry. The heck with what that Bible they tote around says.
scooter

United States

#30 Sep 20, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
use the word racist without EVIDENCE for someone you don't know indicates your mental inferiority.
you called out the demorats,al sharpton and jesse gimmeadolla jackson,and most od owebamas cabinet.
scooter

United States

#31 Sep 20, 2012
bdcsr wrote:
Don't hate white people, just powerless white trash like you.
let me guess,your family tree has no forks in it.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#32 Sep 20, 2012
Mud Blood and Beer wrote:
<quoted text>
Birth control?
There are no mainstream.......and I stress mainstream conservatives (I know there's Kooks out there) that would want to outlaw birth control. As a matter of fact I am sure that the vast majority would be up in arms AGAINST such a set of laws. You are truly paranoid if you fear a nonsensical far fetched thing such as that come to pass.
Please don't bring up the Fluke/Limbaugh case.....that has everything to do with who pays for it and nothing to do with the concept of birth control as such.
Perhaps you've been living on another planet for the past two years, LAWA have been passed infringing women's right to birth control. What's paranoid is your imagining of some repressive "nanny state."

Baltimore, Md.

#33 Sep 20, 2012
LAWS
Mud Blood and Beer

San Antonio, TX

#34 Sep 20, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you've been living on another planet for the past two years, LAWA have been passed infringing women's right to birth control. What's paranoid is your imagining of some repressive "nanny state."
Perhaps you put birth control and various forms of abortion under the same tent.
Can't imagine any republican running on a platform banning condoms and IUD's and birth control pills and the like. The idea is absolutely laughable.

Baltimore, Md.

#35 Sep 21, 2012
Mud Blood and Beer wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you put birth control and various forms of abortion under the same tent.
Can't imagine any republican running on a platform banning condoms and IUD's and birth control pills and the like. The idea is absolutely laughable.
In most states where the 2010 Republican wave prevailed there have been laws passed against birth control and/or abortion. They mainly didn't campaign on that issue, but that's what they did once they took office.
This is he agenda of the Christian Right.

Baltimore, Md.

#36 Sep 21, 2012
scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
you called out the demorats,al sharpton and jesse gimmeadolla jackson,and most od owebamas cabinet.
Write a coherent sentence if you want a reply.

Since: Aug 12

Waverly, TN

#37 Sep 21, 2012
How would a Jewish president be different then any other being controlled by jewish banks and lobbiest
Mud Blood and Beer

San Antonio, TX

#38 Sep 22, 2012
I get it. Abortion IS contraception. Sorry, I forgot to bring my "LiberalSpeak" dictionary.
hiemie goldberg

United States

#39 Sep 22, 2012
No abortion is negra control as laid out buy ms.sanger who influenced adolf Hitler
Something like 75 persent of abortion clinics are in black naberhoods that make up just 13 persent of the population
With a life birth rate of 1.6 and a life birth rate of 1.9 needed just to mentain thier numbers

If you factor in the black on black murder rates and low life expectancy of the African-American males all and all the herds being thinned out nicely and shrinking rapidly with thier willing help of course

With the aids spreading rapidly and a compeating brown and yellow races

snapping up everything around them
It shouldn't take more then a few generations to deal with the out of date black race

Buy buy nignogs and thanks for your help we couldn't have done it with out you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Marco Rubio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suddenly it's Trump sounding soft on illegal im... 5 hr Cordwainer Trout 13
News Donald Trump's candidacy could mean trouble for... 5 hr Mothra 5
News Challenge for GOP senators: Surviving a possibl... 9 hr Jelly Belly Popcorn 5
News Some of the Proposals for Tackling Student Debt (Mar '14) 20 hr Meow Meow Meow 11
News Is Clinton headed for a landslide win? Here's o... Aug 23 Captain Yesterday 176
News George Soros, Other Democratic Megadonors Plowi... Aug 21 Heath Ledger Suic... 2
News In Zika crisis, finger pointing but scarce funds Aug 19 so you know 2
More from around the web