Marco Rubio Heckled at Innisbrook RNC...

Marco Rubio Heckled at Innisbrook RNC Breakfast

There are 12 comments on the Patch.com story from Aug 28, 2012, titled Marco Rubio Heckled at Innisbrook RNC Breakfast. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Pinellas County Sheriff's deputies escorted a group of about 10 hecklers off Innisbrook property, after they interrupted U.S. Senator Marco Rubio 's address to delegates during a breakfast at Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

MAID IN AMERICA

Bartow, FL

#1 Aug 28, 2012
WHATZA MATTER,Cuba Ruby????...Can't STAND the HEAT???...frankly...It would have been a better if Fidel Castro would have made a speech at your GOPie Breakfast at The Innisbrook....He's a WAY more interesting guy and has the resume to prove it!!!...You Cubachi expatriates have RUINED South Florida ...Miami doesn't even look like it's an American city anymore....Get with America or LEAVE !!!!!
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Aug 28, 2012
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
WHATZA MATTER,Cuba Ruby????...Can't STAND the HEAT???...frankly...It would have been a better if Fidel Castro would have made a speech at your GOPie Breakfast at The Innisbrook....He's a WAY more interesting guy and has the resume to prove it!!!...You Cubachi expatriates have RUINED South Florida ...Miami doesn't even look like it's an American city anymore....Get with America or LEAVE !!!!!
This got you all wet...why?
MAID IN AMERICA

Lakeland, FL

#3 Aug 30, 2012
Didn't get ME wet, West Virginia...You DON'T know a damn thing about Florida and it's politics enough for ANY kind of statement...maybe it wouldn't hurt if you would READ UP on that subject before you ~MOUTH OFF~ in a blog...besides...YOU of ALL people need to watch OUT for the likes of THIS kind of person that I'm speaking of....Seems like you got some idea in your head that the GOP will help your state's citizens when they're in a bind.....GOOD LUCK!!!...and as I remember...Those BIG COAL COMPANIES would rather screw VW coalminers and their families than keep 'em SAFE..
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Aug 30, 2012
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
Didn't get ME wet, West Virginia...You DON'T know a damn thing about Florida and it's politics enough for ANY kind of statement...maybe it wouldn't hurt if you would READ UP on that subject before you ~MOUTH OFF~ in a blog...besides...YOU of ALL people need to watch OUT for the likes of THIS kind of person that I'm speaking of....Seems like you got some idea in your head that the GOP will help your state's citizens when they're in a bind.....GOOD LUCK!!!...and as I remember...Those BIG COAL COMPANIES would rather screw VW coalminers and their families than keep 'em SAFE..
Hmmmm, seems your all steamy now. And rather angry. I am watching out. And The person(s) I am watching is the failure in the white house now.
Oh, as for speaking and worrying about what does not concern you, and in your case, something you show you know nothing about, don't concern your self with WV or the coal companies that you have only educated yourself about by blogs and misinformation.
MAID IN AMERICA

Lakeland, FL

#5 Aug 30, 2012
obarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, seems your all steamy now. And rather angry. I am watching out. And The person(s) I am watching is the failure in the white house now.
Oh, as for speaking and worrying about what does not concern you, and in your case, something you show you know nothing about, don't concern your self with WV or the coal companies that you have only educated yourself about by blogs and misinformation.
seems YOU are the person that's SWEATING....and... and YOU NEED TO BE!!!...and ..YES...OBie has not performed a miracle that ALL his supporters expected him to...but...It was the BUSH Administration that started that ball rolling DOWNHILL!!!...Gore Vidal called him the STUPIDEST MAN IN AMERICA when GW was in office...and THAT is the truest statement ever written...I voted for John McCain in 08...To ME ..He STILL is... the BEST man for the job...so now...we have running, this BORING Ex Morman Minister Rich guy that has yet to show me that he has ANYTHING to offer the citizens of this country...and after listening to his running mate tonight....I'm damn SURE he is NOT the best answer for the country!!!..I liked that guy fron Jersey,Chris Christy,BETTER....Now THAT is a MAN with LOTS of GIRTH, GUTS and GOOD IDEAS!!!!!
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Aug 30, 2012
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>seems YOU are the person that's SWEATING....and... and YOU NEED TO BE!!!...and ..YES...OBie has not performed a miracle that ALL his supporters expected him to...but...It was the BUSH Administration that started that ball rolling DOWNHILL!!!...Gore Vidal called him the STUPIDEST MAN IN AMERICA when GW was in office...and THAT is the truest statement ever written...I voted for John McCain in 08...To ME ..He STILL is... the BEST man for the job...so now...we have running, this BORING Ex Morman Minister Rich guy that has yet to show me that he has ANYTHING to offer the citizens of this country...and after listening to his running mate tonight....I'm damn SURE he is NOT the best answer for the country!!!..I liked that guy fron Jersey,Chris Christy,BETTER....Now THAT is a MAN with LOTS of GIRTH, GUTS and GOOD IDEAS!!!!!
Lets see, your still whining about bush, wet over romney, and totally ignoring the fact your holy one is incompetent, and impotent to do anything about our problems. Gotcha. That is what your really mad about. You just don't want to say it.
spud the gringo

Springfield, NJ

#7 Aug 30, 2012
I don't trust Rubio. The press is trying too hard to paint him as an up and coming genius who, as a Hispanic, proves that Republicans really do care more about them than Democrats. Rubio is a neocon and an illegal alien apologist. Of course the corporate press loves him. He's one of them. And you really gotta love the way he deals with dissent. Just arrest them if they don't agree with you.
MAID IN AMERICA

Lakeland, FL

#8 Aug 30, 2012
obarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, your still whining about bush, wet over romney, and totally ignoring the fact your holy one is incompetent, and impotent to do anything about our problems. Gotcha. That is what your really mad about. You just don't want to say it.
WHAT holy one do you mean,obarry???...
MAID IN AMERICA

Lakeland, FL

#9 Aug 30, 2012
spud the gringo wrote:
I don't trust Rubio. The press is trying too hard to paint him as an up and coming genius who, as a Hispanic, proves that Republicans really do care more about them than Democrats. Rubio is a neocon and an illegal alien apologist. Of course the corporate press loves him. He's one of them. And you really gotta love the way he deals with dissent. Just arrest them if they don't agree with you.
RIGHT-O!!!!
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Aug 30, 2012
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT holy one do you mean,obarry???...
SOme posters a couple topics up put it best, Mr Holybloomers, Owebamma, the guy that wants the USA a dictatorship so that all his decisions become the law of the land.
MAID IN AMERICA

Winter Haven, FL

#11 Sep 1, 2012
obarry wrote:
<quoted text>
SOme posters a couple topics up put it best, Mr Holybloomers, Owebamma, the guy that wants the USA a dictatorship so that all his decisions become the law of the land.
YOU need to QUIT smoking that METH,bub...
Keith in Florida

Lakeland, FL

#12 Sep 16, 2012
In 2003 Marco Rubio Perjured of Both Oaths!
His Oath of Office for the Florida Legislature and His Oath to the Florida Bar
In order to satiate his own ideological and political needs, Governor Jeb Bush unethically manipulated Chapter 2003-418,(a.k.a.“Terri’s Law”) through the Legislature, bypassing constitutional procedures and constitutionally afforded rights. The Governor’s exercise of this unconstitutional authority committed further constitutional violations, perjuring his Oath of Office as Governor of Florida.
The 21 Attorney/Legislater supportive votes for the enactment of the unconstitutional Chapter 2003-418 resulted in violations of the Constitutions of the United States and of the State of Florida, which they all took Oaths to support (preserve), protect and defend. Each has perjured their Oath of Office as legislator and Oath to the Florida Bar as a Attorney..
The Attorney/Legislater who voted for Chapter 2003-418 abandoned their legal ethics and expertise and “rubber stamped” this legislation based on hearsay.
In violation of the “Separation of Powers Doctrine” and the Constitution of the State of Florida, their supportive votes surrendered the Legislative Branch to the dictate of the Executive Branch which allowed the Governor control of the Judicial Branch.
Each and every one of these 21 learned Attorney/Legislater should have used their combined legal expertise, ethics, and leadership in the correction or prevention of this hastily enacted legislation, preventing additional constitutional violations. Yet, each and every one voted in support of this law. See if you can locate the HB-35E and SB-12 vote records now!
For their actions, each should not be further involved in legislation or the legal profession. Each has undermined the ethical and moral integrity of their legislative office and the legal profession and acted in a manner subversive to the rule of law and justice, to the manifest injury of the person of Terri Schiavo and the people of the State of Florida.
Ethical Attorneys are “guardians of the law”. Attorneys in the legislature should be leaders in the creation of grounded and constitutional laws using constitutional procedures and not “rubber stamping” legislation based on the Governor’s (Bush) dictates, Legislative (Byrd and King) leadership’s demands, and hearsay.
The Florida Bar Association is required to enforce the Rules Regulating the Florida Bar.
Florida Bar Rule 3-4.7 Oath
Violation of the oath taken by an attorney to support the constitutions of the United States and the State
of Florida is ground for disciplinary action. Membership in, alliance with, or support of any organization, group, or party advocating or dedicated to the overthrow of the government by violence or by any means in violation of the Constitution of the United States or constitution of this state shall be a violation of the oath.
The Florida Legislature needs to enforce its penalties for Perjury of Oath of Office. Any and all legislators, who did not support this law, should file charges against the supporting legislators. This is corruption at the highest levels. Florida needs legislators with ethics, integrity and honor.
If there is NO ENFORCEMENT OF PENALTY FOR PERJURY, why take an OATH?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Marco Rubio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Republican Party is dead 2 hr WasteWater 1,810
News RNC delegates launch 'Anybody but Trump' drive 18 hr YouDidntBuildThat 84
News Efforts to fight Zika fail as lawmakers play po... 19 hr woodtick57 6
News Trump hits 'hostile' media, 'rogue' Scarborough... 21 hr WasteWater 327
News Bush gets testy over 'anchor babies' term (Aug '15) Tue Shiloh 5
News Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers fe... Tue frigginhell 22
News Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers fe... Jun 27 Aces928 1
More from around the web