Murkowski to Vote 'Yes' on 'Don't Ask...

Murkowski to Vote 'Yes' on 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Repeal, But There's a Catch

There are 99 comments on the WJR-AM Detroit story from Dec 8, 2010, titled Murkowski to Vote 'Yes' on 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Repeal, But There's a Catch. In it, WJR-AM Detroit reports that:

The push to repeal the military's controversial "don't ask, don't tell" policy potentially received a big boost Wednesday afternoon when GOP Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJR-AM Detroit.

Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#62 Dec 11, 2010
Pit Bull owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice area
I love upstate
:-D
It's a hell-hole. I want to be back in Queens.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#63 Dec 11, 2010
Pit Bull owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice area
I love upstate
:-D
I'm INTO GPS.

Wanna have some fun ?

go here:

41 9'36.93"N
7214' 0.81"W

I spent a couple of years looking at this before I finally realized what it said just alst week.(It's logical.)

GOOD LUCK !

:)
Pit Bull owner

Huntington Station, NY

#64 Dec 11, 2010
Frank Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm INTO GPS.
Wanna have some fun ?
go here:
41 9'36.93"N
7214' 0.81"W
I spent a couple of years looking at this before I finally realized what it said just alst week.(It's logical.)
GOOD LUCK !
:)
Interesting
I have it blown up as large as I can on Flash Earth
and have my broswer on 400%
I can't make out what it says but there all sorts of images
juxtaposed in the image.
It looks like two men and a shining sun ??? WTF ???
My eyesight isn't what it used to be
so what does it say ???
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#66 Dec 11, 2010
Pit Bull owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting
I have it blown up as large as I can on Flash Earth
and have my broswer on 400%
I can't make out what it says but there all sorts of images
juxtaposed in the image.
It looks like two men and a shining sun ??? WTF ???
My eyesight isn't what it used to be
so what does it say ???
See the writing ?

I looked at it a few years before I figured it out last week.

LOL

Since: Jan 08

Bangkok, Thailand

#67 Dec 11, 2010
BS Detector wrote:
<quoted text> I think you are right that Obama will be a one term president. It's also silly (and sad) that there are those who offer nothing but the same old 'it's Bush's fault' nonsense and try to convince those unable to think that Fox is nothing but a mouthpiece for the GOP. Funny that I have never heard anything from people like you about MSNBC or any other news outlet. Sad that you seem either incapable or unwilling to use whatever intellectual resources you may have.
Or may you *are* using your limited mental skills to capacity and this tired old nonsense is the best you can come up with.
Interesting that you seem to ignore the landslide victory of the GOP in the mid terms across most of the country, as if the American electorate is too stupid to discern what has been going on for the past two years... except in California where the voters really are stupid and return those who caused the economic mess back to power. I cannot understand that lack of reasoning. But it's California. I suppose it's not called The Land of Fruits and Nuts for nothing, and no, that was not a gay slam.
Maybe the Republicans are just better at getting their message out, or maybe the Democrats DID get their message out and the voters rejected it.
Funny, I don't recall slamming you by insinuating "limited mental skills." That really doesn't contribute to any discussion. Can we keep the slurs our? I won't use them if you won't.

I did address the gop landslide win; somehow the American public is genuinely naive. They could not have tried to understand the depth of the recession or where we could have been. The Dems didn't help any. Obama just seems to stay on his ass and think we'll all vote for him again.(Wrong!)

Ah, MSNBC. Thank God for MSNBC! It's about time someone with the intelligence and wit of Olberman and Maddox came along to counter the downright propaganda of Fox. Tell me, how many Democratic presidential possibilities are on the MSNBC payroll? NONE. How many republican candidate possibilities are on Fox? Does that give you a clue? MSNBC actually enforced a policy of no political contributions. Fox seemed to delight in telling of Hannity's contributions. But I'm sure MSNBC is a thorn in conservites' sides as much as Fox is in mine. BTW, where does Joe Scarborough fit into this?

As for your last point, the Repubs did their message out, and the Dems didn't. Of course the Repubs had Fox to continually get their message out.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#68 Dec 11, 2010
Dubya wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I don't recall slamming you by insinuating "limited mental skills." That really doesn't contribute to any discussion. Can we keep the slurs our? I won't use them if you won't.
I did address the gop landslide win; somehow the American public is genuinely naive. They could not have tried to understand the depth of the recession or where we could have been. The Dems didn't help any. Obama just seems to stay on his ass and think we'll all vote for him again.(Wrong!)
Ah, MSNBC. Thank God for MSNBC! It's about time someone with the intelligence and wit of Olberman and Maddox came along to counter the downright propaganda of Fox. Tell me, how many Democratic presidential possibilities are on the MSNBC payroll? NONE. How many republican candidate possibilities are on Fox? Does that give you a clue? MSNBC actually enforced a policy of no political contributions. Fox seemed to delight in telling of Hannity's contributions. But I'm sure MSNBC is a thorn in conservites' sides as much as Fox is in mine. BTW, where does Joe Scarborough fit into this?
As for your last point, the Repubs did their message out, and the Dems didn't. Of course the Repubs had Fox to continually get their message out.
Of course the Dems got their message out ! That's why they were thrown out of office in droves and suffered their worst defeat in nearly 70 years !

Since: Jan 08

Bangkok, Thailand

#69 Dec 11, 2010
Frank Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the Dems got their message out ! That's why they were thrown out of office in droves and suffered their worst defeat in nearly 70 years !
Ho, hum...
BS Detector

Los Angeles, CA

#70 Dec 12, 2010
Dubya wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I don't recall slamming you by insinuating "limited mental skills." That really doesn't contribute to any discussion. Can we keep the slurs our? I won't use them if you won't.
I did address the gop landslide win; somehow the American public is genuinely naive. They could not have tried to understand the depth of the recession or where we could have been. The Dems didn't help any. Obama just seems to stay on his ass and think we'll all vote for him again.(Wrong!)
Ah, MSNBC. Thank God for MSNBC! It's about time someone with the intelligence and wit of Olberman and Maddox came along to counter the downright propaganda of Fox. Tell me, how many Democratic presidential possibilities are on the MSNBC payroll? NONE. How many republican candidate possibilities are on Fox? Does that give you a clue? MSNBC actually enforced a policy of no political contributions. Fox seemed to delight in telling of Hannity's contributions. But I'm sure MSNBC is a thorn in conservites' sides as much as Fox is in mine. BTW, where does Joe Scarborough fit into this?
As for your last point, the Repubs did their message out, and the Dems didn't. Of course the Repubs had Fox to continually get their message out.
I'm so sorry. I only slam your limited mental skills becasue you parade them with such pride. And you insult my intellectual skills believing for a moment that I would be foolish enough to buy into your nonsense.

Do be a fan of MSNBC all you want. Interesting that you call FOX propaganda while lauding MSNBC, though. And it supports my observation about your limited mental skills. And just for grins, it also substantiates your hypocrisy. Fear not. MSNBC is no thorn to me, and clearly did not get the Democrat message out... or maybe it did and the voters simply didn't buy the bullsh!t. I don't take MSNBC (or you) seriously, although in fairness, I did try to watch Maddow. While clearly intelligent, I couldn't stomach her after a few minutes and turned her off. Again in fairness (and candor), I didn't give Olberman my time. He's not worth any of it. Interesting how you idolize them and call Fox propoganda. Very telling, and again substantiates my observation about you and your intellectual deficiencies.

Speaking of clues, ever wonder why Fox eclipses MSNBC in the ratings? Ever wonder why conservative talk radio is successful and Air America went down the tubes? Since your mental skills are questionable (not really), I'll tell you. It's because viewers and listeners demonstrably want Fox and conservative talk radio.

We know this because of ratings.

Go for it, kid. Such is your right.(That, and it's so easy and entertaining to ridicule and humiliate you.)

“Brutally honest. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#71 Dec 12, 2010
BS Detector wrote:
<quoted text> I'm so sorry. I only slam your limited mental skills becasue you parade them with such pride. And you insult my intellectual skills believing for a moment that I would be foolish enough to buy into your nonsense.
Do be a fan of MSNBC all you want. Interesting that you call FOX propaganda while lauding MSNBC, though. And it supports my observation about your limited mental skills. And just for grins, it also substantiates your hypocrisy. Fear not. MSNBC is no thorn to me, and clearly did not get the Democrat message out... or maybe it did and the voters simply didn't buy the bullsh!t. I don't take MSNBC (or you) seriously, although in fairness, I did try to watch Maddow. While clearly intelligent, I couldn't stomach her after a few minutes and turned her off. Again in fairness (and candor), I didn't give Olberman my time. He's not worth any of it. Interesting how you idolize them and call Fox propoganda. Very telling, and again substantiates my observation about you and your intellectual deficiencies.
Speaking of clues, ever wonder why Fox eclipses MSNBC in the ratings? Ever wonder why conservative talk radio is successful and Air America went down the tubes? Since your mental skills are questionable (not really), I'll tell you. It's because viewers and listeners demonstrably want Fox and conservative talk radio.
We know this because of ratings.
Go for it, kid. Such is your right.(That, and it's so easy and entertaining to ridicule and humiliate you.)
Wow, this is really starting to get old.

People ARE allowed to have opinions that differ from yours without being considered idiots.

If you cannot have a meaningful conversation without lacing it with the same old assertions that you're right and whoever is wrong is either not smart, or is not using their intelligence, then your arguments are ineffective and you make yourself out to be an ass.

Dubya definitely has not insulted you at all, and even politely asked you to stop. You not only refused, but you mocked the request, and increased the amount of insults.

If you believe that asserting yourself through insults makes you somehow more intelligent than everyone else here, then you should go into politics. Until then, do us all a favor, and keep the insults out of the picture, because if you don't, we will ignore you, and if you do, we will engage in polite, meaningful, productive conversations.
Pit Bull owner

Huntington Station, NY

#72 Dec 12, 2010
Frank Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>
See the writing ?
I looked at it a few years before I figured it out last week.
LOL
I'll have to keep looking at it.
BS Detector

Los Angeles, CA

#73 Dec 12, 2010
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this is really starting to get old.
People ARE allowed to have opinions that differ from yours without being considered idiots.
If you cannot have a meaningful conversation without lacing it with the same old assertions that you're right and whoever is wrong is either not smart, or is not using their intelligence, then your arguments are ineffective and you make yourself out to be an ass.
Dubya definitely has not insulted you at all, and even politely asked you to stop. You not only refused, but you mocked the request, and increased the amount of insults.
If you believe that asserting yourself through insults makes you somehow more intelligent than everyone else here, then you should go into politics. Until then, do us all a favor, and keep the insults out of the picture, because if you don't, we will ignore you, and if you do, we will engage in polite, meaningful, productive conversations.
You can have whatever opinion you choose. Such is the beauty and genius of the First Amendment. By virtue of that same beauty and genius, I am entitled to express my own opinion that you and Dubya are idiots, even when that opinion does not meet with your approval. But thank you for so clearly illustrating your hypocrisy and how people might do well to exercise their right to point it out and object to it.

Since when are you the arbiter of what constitutes an insult and who may feel insulted? Unlike yourself, I will freely admit to my arrogance. Also understand that I am also allowed, with or without your permission, to object to your self-righteous attitude. And since when are you anointed to determine what constitutes a "favor" to "all of us." (I believe some mention of arrogance had been made.) Thus, for the record, I consider you and your attitude offensive, arrogant and insulting. Do you have any pressing plans to adjust your writing to conform to my wishes? Doubtful. By that same logic, why should anybody be required to conform to yours?(In case you haven't figured it out, that's a legitimate question.)

Please do feel free to ignore me. That will certainly put me in my place (okay, maybe not)... and further validate my opinion re your self-righteous hypocrisy and, dare I say, idiocy.

Let's now see if you're as smart as you claim to be.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#74 Dec 12, 2010
Pit Bull owner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to keep looking at it.
HINT: It has to do with the location.

“Brutally honest. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#76 Dec 12, 2010
BS Detector wrote:
<quoted text> You can have whatever opinion you choose. Such is the beauty and genius of the First Amendment. By virtue of that same beauty and genius, I am entitled to express my own opinion that you and Dubya are idiots, even when that opinion does not meet with your approval. But thank you for so clearly illustrating your hypocrisy and how people might do well to exercise their right to point it out and object to it.
There is no hypocrisy in my statement. I am entitled to an opinion, but I choose to express it in a form that does not constitute insulting the person that I am talking to. It is detrimental to a conversation. Furthermore, your attitude reflects either your insecurities or your arrogance, and I don't care which. Dubya did not insult you, and neither did I, but you still chose to take it upon yourself to express your opinion of our personal selves as opposed to the opinion of the content of the post. Perhaps you are more knowledgable than me in the area that we are discussing. I am more knowledgable than you in other areas, but I don't choose to use those areas to assess the full scope of your intelligence, unlike your attitudes toward us.
Since when are you the arbiter of what constitutes an insult and who may feel insulted? Unlike yourself, I will freely admit to my arrogance. Also understand that I am also allowed, with or without your permission, to object to your self-righteous attitude. And since when are you anointed to determine what constitutes a "favor" to "all of us." (I believe some mention of arrogance had been made.) Thus, for the record, I consider you and your attitude offensive, arrogant and insulting. Do you have any pressing plans to adjust your writing to conform to my wishes? Doubtful. By that same logic, why should anybody be required to conform to yours?(In case you haven't figured it out, that's a legitimate question.)
I am the arbiter of what constitutes an insult when two people have told you to stop calling them stupid and you have refused to do so. That is not self-righteous, it is common sense, but you clearly cannot see that.

Fine. Consider my attitude arrogant, offensive, and insulting. Thank you for viewing me in the same way that I view you. Unlike you, however, I was trying to produce a conversation worth continuing, and you were simply trying to prove your own self-worth from the beginning.

Not only that, you have not bothered to ask a question that would require an answer conforming to your wishes. On that same note, I have asked plenty. Hypocrisy.
Please do feel free to ignore me. That will certainly put me in my place (okay, maybe not)... and further validate my opinion re your self-righteous hypocrisy and, dare I say, idiocy.
Let's now see if you're as smart as you claim to be.
I am much smarter than you will ever be, and that is clear from the obvious lack of respect you have for anyone who is not you.
BS Detector

Los Angeles, CA

#77 Dec 12, 2010
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no hypocrisy in my statement. I am entitled to an opinion, but I choose to express it in a form that does not constitute insulting the person that I am talking to. It is detrimental to a conversation. Furthermore, your attitude reflects either your insecurities or your arrogance, and I don't care which. Dubya did not insult you, and neither did I, but you still chose to take it upon yourself to express your opinion of our personal selves as opposed to the opinion of the content of the post. Perhaps you are more knowledgable than me in the area that we are discussing. I am more knowledgable than you in other areas, but I don't choose to use those areas to assess the full scope of your intelligence, unlike your attitudes toward us.
<quoted text>
I am the arbiter of what constitutes an insult when two people have told you to stop calling them stupid and you have refused to do so. That is not self-righteous, it is common sense, but you clearly cannot see that.
Fine. Consider my attitude arrogant, offensive, and insulting. Thank you for viewing me in the same way that I view you. Unlike you, however, I was trying to produce a conversation worth continuing, and you were simply trying to prove your own self-worth from the beginning.
Not only that, you have not bothered to ask a question that would require an answer conforming to your wishes. On that same note, I have asked plenty. Hypocrisy.
<quoted text>
I am much smarter than you will ever be, and that is clear from the obvious lack of respect you have for anyone who is not you.
I like (sarcasm) people like you. Totally full of crap (and themselves) while doing nothing but telling others how to act. Total hypocrisy.
And if you feel the need to claim being smarter than I am, feel free to satisfy that need. You claim to know so much about me, yet you get everything wrong. Amazing since you claim to be "much smarter than (I) will ever be." I respect many, even some in this forum. Not you, of course, and not Dubya, because you're both hypocrites. I quote, "Dubya did not insult you, and neither did I, but you still chose to take it upon yourself to express your opinion of our personal selves as opposed to the opinion of the content of the post." You have insulted me and you most certainly take it upon ypourself to express your opinion about my personal self. Are you a liar, then, or a verified hypocrite?
Insanity has been described as doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. You've made the same inaccurate and fairly dishonest posts over and over again, making stupid claims that are simply untrue. You continue to insult me (which is just fine by me; I consider the source) and you seem to somehow expect a different result than you have always gotten. One can only wonder why you insist on pursuing the same course of action/dialogue which has produced nothing that you seem to wish to accomplish. Are you insane?(Not clinically, I'd guess.) Or are you as smart (and superior) as you feel the need to claim?(Not so much, I'd guess.) You don't get to TELL me to stop anything. Nothing at all. Do you understand that, with your erroneously presumed superior intelligence? You get to TELL me nothing that I obligated to accept! Further, you are the arbiter of NOTHING. True, you get to offer an opinion. Just like you, so do I. My opinion, supported by your own words, is that you're self-righteous, dishonest and a hypocrite, and every bit as arrogant as I am. Difference on that point is that I am fully aware that I'm arrogant... without apology.
BS Detector

Los Angeles, CA

#78 Dec 12, 2010
I have no desire to continue a conversation with somebody like you; the aforementioned self-righteous, intellectually dishonest, hypocrite. You seem to have a need to prove you're "right" and most certainly need to prove that you're a somehow "better" (whatever that means) person than I am. In case you haven't figured it out, I don't care what you, or somebody like you, thinks about me. Why would I possibly care about that from somebody like you?
Now do the very same thing once again expecting a different result.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#79 Dec 12, 2010
I think there's only a few more days that the Senate is in session before they adjourn for the year. Anybody know how many more days are left ?

“Brutally honest. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#80 Dec 12, 2010
BS Detector wrote:
<quoted text> I like (sarcasm) people like you. Totally full of crap (and themselves) while doing nothing but telling others how to act. Total hypocrisy.
Do you get your jollies from telling people how stupid or hypocritical they are?
And if you feel the need to claim being smarter than I am, feel free to satisfy that need. You claim to know so much about me, yet you get everything wrong. Amazing since you claim to be "much smarter than (I) will ever be." I respect many, even some in this forum. Not you, of course, and not Dubya, because you're both hypocrites. I quote, "Dubya did not insult you, and neither did I, but you still chose to take it upon yourself to express your opinion of our personal selves as opposed to the opinion of the content of the post." You have insulted me and you most certainly take it upon ypourself to express your opinion about my personal self. Are you a liar, then, or a verified hypocrite?
Perhaps I should rephrase, my dense comrade. I had not insulted you UNTIL THAT POINT, and Dubya had not either.

What really entertains me is that when you insult someone, you expect them to take it in the rear, but when they insult you back, suddenly THEY are hypocrites and liars.
Insanity has been described as doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. You've made the same inaccurate and fairly dishonest posts over and over again, making stupid claims that are simply untrue. You continue to insult me (which is just fine by me; I consider the source) and you seem to somehow expect a different result than you have always gotten.
Pot and kettle. Seriously.
One can only wonder why you insist on pursuing the same course of action/dialogue which has produced nothing that you seem to wish to accomplish. Are you insane?(Not clinically, I'd guess.) Or are you as smart (and superior) as you feel the need to claim?(Not so much, I'd guess.) You don't get to TELL me to stop anything. Nothing at all. Do you understand that, with your erroneously presumed superior intelligence? You get to TELL me nothing that I obligated to accept! Further, you are the arbiter of NOTHING. True, you get to offer an opinion. Just like you, so do I. My opinion, supported by your own words, is that you're self-righteous, dishonest and a hypocrite, and every bit as arrogant as I am. Difference on that point is that I am fully aware that I'm arrogant... without apology.
And you don't get to TELL anyone how smart or stupid they may be. You may TELL them where they might be wrong but you don't get to TELL them what they are based on your narrowminded, limited interpretation.

You may be fully aware that you are arrogant, but instead of expressing it by providing logical arguments, you proclaim it by not only presenting an argument, but also sticking your own opinions on a person's character in there. And then you get offended when another person does the same back to you.

I know perfectly well I am arrogant. I've known that since before I started talking to you. I am arrogant because for the most part, I am right. When I am wrong, I am quite ready to change my opinion. That is very much unlike you. You are not arrogant in the sense that you are always right. You are arrogant in the sense that you BELIEVE you are always right and you see no need to change that.
BS Detector

Los Angeles, CA

#82 Dec 12, 2010
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you get your jollies from telling people how stupid or hypocritical they are?
Once again, you miss the point completely. What a surprise.
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I should rephrase, my dense comrade. I had not insulted you UNTIL THAT POINT, and Dubya had not either.
Wrong, as always. Dubya insults me by expecting to accept his ridiculous bullsh!t as having any validity. Clealy I am not as stupid as Dubya and am insulted (sarcasm, to illustrate my point) by his expectation that I am.
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
What really entertains me is that when you insult someone, you expect them to take it in the rear, but when they insult you back, suddenly THEY are hypocrites and liars.
Not suddenly. My guess is that the hypocrites and liars were hypocrites and liars long before I encountered them in this forum. How they take it is, like them, irrelevant.
Yet again, you have it all backwards. Again, surprise.

I have been insulted and skewered by experts! True artists! You and Dubya are rank (in every way) amateurs.
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot and kettle. Seriously.
Seriously, bullsh!t.
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't get to TELL anyone how smart or stupid they may be. You may TELL them where they might be wrong but you don't get to TELL them what they are based on your narrowminded, limited interpretation.
You really are absurd! You TELL me what I may and may not TELL anybody. Do not even you see the absurdity in that? News flash. I get to TELL anybody anything I damn well please, with or without your permission. Do you understand that? Do you understand that you are powerless to do anything about that?
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be fully aware that you are arrogant, but instead of expressing it by providing logical arguments, you proclaim it by not only presenting an argument, but also sticking your own opinions on a person's character in there. And then you get offended when another person does the same back to you.
You poor idiot. My positions are logical. That you don't agree with them is irrelevant. That I add a personal opinion changes nothing and requires no permission, certainly not yours! My offense is mocking sarcasm to the bullsh!t you and Dubya are so serious about. With your self-proclaimed superior intelligence, one might have thought you would underatand that... given your self-proclaimed superior intelligence.
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know perfectly well I am arrogant. I've known that since before I started talking to you. I am arrogant because for the most part, I am right. When I am wrong, I am quite ready to change my opinion. That is very much unlike you. You are not arrogant in the sense that you are always right. You are arrogant in the sense that you BELIEVE you are always right and you see no need to change that.
Of COURSE I believe I'm right, and of COURSE I see no need to change that. If somebody gives me reason to re-assess my position (as has happened, but not by you), I am quite willing to change or modify it. You presume through your ignorance (arrogance or stupidity) otherwise. Not my problem. And if I didn't believe I were right, I wouldn't have stated my opinion! As has happened often, I will ask a question if I have doubts. If I am not certain of my position, I am quite secure enough to say something like, "I could be wrong, but I think...."

In this exchange I have had no reason to say that.

“Brutally honest. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#83 Dec 12, 2010
BS Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you miss the point completely. What a surprise.
<quoted text>
Wrong, as always. Dubya insults me by expecting to accept his ridiculous bullsh!t as having any validity. Clealy I am not as stupid as Dubya and am insulted (sarcasm, to illustrate my point) by his expectation that I am.
<quoted text>
Not suddenly. My guess is that the hypocrites and liars were hypocrites and liars long before I encountered them in this forum. How they take it is, like them, irrelevant.
Yet again, you have it all backwards. Again, surprise.
I have been insulted and skewered by experts! True artists! You and Dubya are rank (in every way) amateurs.
<quoted text> Seriously, bullsh!t.
More drivel.
<quoted text> You really are absurd! You TELL me what I may and may not TELL anybody. Do not even you see the absurdity in that? News flash. I get to TELL anybody anything I damn well please, with or without your permission. Do you understand that? Do you understand that you are powerless to do anything about that?
<quoted text> You poor idiot. My positions are logical. That you don't agree with them is irrelevant. That I add a personal opinion changes nothing and requires no permission, certainly not yours! My offense is mocking sarcasm to the bullsh!t you and Dubya are so serious about. With your self-proclaimed superior intelligence, one might have thought you would underatand that... given your self-proclaimed superior intelligence.
Then I get to TELL you based on my current assessment of your high-and-mighty tone, that you are an ass, and that while you may TELL anyone what you damn well please, you won't TELL somebody that they are stupid without them getting defensive about it.
<quoted text> Of COURSE I believe I'm right, and of COURSE I see no need to change that. If somebody gives me reason to re-assess my position (as has happened, but not by you), I am quite willing to change or modify it. You presume through your ignorance (arrogance or stupidity) otherwise. Not my problem. And if I didn't believe I were right, I wouldn't have stated my opinion! As has happened often, I will ask a question if I have doubts. If I am not certain of my position, I am quite secure enough to say something like, "I could be wrong, but I think...."
In this exchange I have had no reason to say that.
Nobody will give you a reason to re-assess your position because you assume that nobody in the world could.

It is quite possible to STATE AN OPINION without going off the handle by insulting them. That is the ONLY point I have been trying to get across, and as hard as I'm trying to beat it into your thick skull, you don't seem to get it. That's your problem.

I don't really give two shits about what you do at this point. There was literally nothing that I did that helped you change your vile tone towards other people. I tried asking, I tried requesting, and now I'm done. Continue with your absurdity. It does you no good. Like I said once before, you believe your shit doesn't stink, but that doesn't mean that everyone else believes that.

Have a lovely afternoon.
BS Detector

Los Angeles, CA

#84 Dec 12, 2010
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
More drivel.
<quoted text>
Once again you answer with that which applies to your own stuff. interesting, doncha think? No, maybe you don't.
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I get to TELL you based on my current assessment of your high-and-mighty tone, that you are an ass, and that while you may TELL anyone what you damn well please, you won't TELL somebody that they are stupid without them getting defensive about it.
<quoted text>
Yes, you get to tell me whatever gives you a tingle. Of course I am shocked that you consider me an ass, but you aren't the first idiot to think that, and clearly your assessment devistates me. I don't know how, I will ever recover from your disapproval.
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody will give you a reason to re-assess your position because you assume that nobody in the world could.
Aw, once again your show your stupidity. A wise man once said "A stupid person tells me what I think. A smart one asks."

Confirming your stupidity (or maybe just foolish youth), I have re-assessed many things, even here. Nothing that you or Dubya has said of course, but ideas advanced by others.
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite possible to STATE AN OPINION without going off the handle by insulting them.
Of course it is possible.
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the ONLY point I have been trying to get across, and as hard as I'm trying to beat it into your thick skull, you don't seem to get it. That's your problem.
You lie, of course. That is clearly not your agenda. And you assume I have a problem simply because I reject your bullsh!t. Seems like you mis-identify the one with any problem here.
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really give two shits about what you do at this point.
I don't believe you.
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was literally nothing that I did that helped you change your vile tone towards other people.
That is correct. There was nothing you did that accomplished anything. Nothing at all. But that's what happens when you lie. If you want to believe that my tone is vile, I invite you to do so. Your belief has nothing to do with reality. If ytou want to believe that I'm a bad person, I invite you to do so. Your belief has nothing to dow ith reality. Some idiots believe all gays are sick perverts. Does that stupid belief make it so? They may claim to have superior intelligence and education. Does that make it so?
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried asking, I tried requesting, and now I'm done. Continue with your absurdity. It does you no good. Like I said once before, you believe your shit doesn't stink, but that doesn't mean that everyone else believes that.
Have a lovely afternoon.
I'm not sure why you are obsessed with my bodily waste frangance, but that's your obsession, not mine. Your assessment is irrelevant and also incorrect as is most of your silly nonsense that you take so very seriously.

You didn't ask, you demanded. In the process, you made yourself look foolish. You have an opportunity to learn from your mistake, but somehow I don't believe you are mature enough to do so.

That, of course, is just my opinion... not that you're interested in anybody's opinion but your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Murkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tillerson says US won't be rushed on climate ch... 9 hr fingers mcgurke 26
News Inside Look: How McConnell Thwarted Obama, Then... Apr '17 Denny CranesPlace 2
News Geopolitical, U.S. policies differ on oil, gree... Mar '17 Solarman 1
News Senate votes to block Obama-era rule on federal... Mar '17 Pete 3
News US snuffs pot fans' plans to party on tribal la... Mar '17 ThomasA 8
News 4 GOP senators on the fence over Puzder for lab... Feb '17 Death on 2 Legs 7
News Democrats use only tactic, delay, to turn confi... Feb '17 SirPrize 2
More from around the web