Alaska judge's ruling setback for Mur...

Alaska judge's ruling setback for Murkowski

There are 68 comments on the Washington Times story from Oct 27, 2010, titled Alaska judge's ruling setback for Murkowski. In it, Washington Times reports that:

An Alaska judge on Wednesday granted a temporary restraining order stopping the state elections officials from handing out names of write-in candidates at polling places.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Steve Tellers

United States

#67 Oct 29, 2010
scout wrote:
flush this marxist down.
I agree. I hate nepotism in politics, though it is so very common.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#69 Oct 29, 2010
funny, the judge that reversed the local judges ruling was appointed by the candidates father..........hahahahahahah smell the stench.
Shady Lady

United States

#70 Oct 29, 2010
Do they really think Americans are too stupid to see that this ruling was guided by the Judge being appointed by Mulkowky's daddy? See how easy it is to misspell the old broad's name. This is another example of how easy it is for the Republicans to steal a Senate seat. They wouldn't want her out in the cold before all her pockets are full of dirty lucre. This is also a good reason why we must put the incumbents out this election, and the next.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#72 Oct 29, 2010
Funny how the fascist right wing tards will dump on Murkowski, and support this decision to disallow her supporters from handing out flyers, which will only put the liberal candidate IN office, since he's now polling ahead of both Murkowski and Joe "Mountain Man" Miller.

Guess cutting one's nose off to spite their face, leaves the Rethuglicans with a big plastic surgery bill.
Shady Lady

United States

#73 Oct 29, 2010
No one is permitted, by law, to politic within a certain distance of the polling place. The winner, Republican, write-in, or Democrat must be legally elected. I know Liberals bend the law, but they shouldn't.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#74 Oct 29, 2010
Caribou Barbie wrote:
Funny how the fascist right wing tards will dump on Murkowski, and support this decision to disallow her supporters from handing out flyers, which will only put the liberal candidate IN office, since he's now polling ahead of both Murkowski and Joe "Mountain Man" Miller.
Guess cutting one's nose off to spite their face, leaves the Rethuglicans with a big plastic surgery bill.
I know you loon think nothing of breaking the law, but it is against the law, just as it is for a bribed judge to interfer with the laws of Alaska..........
Just a thought

United States

#75 Oct 29, 2010
I understand that this is against the regulations, however, why is it? Who decided that and why? I submit it's for the same reason that candidates who are not republican or democrat aren't allowed to debate. Fear. The two major parties of the United States are afraid that we might actually get our act together and vote someone in who has a desire to do a good job for the people and not a party.
Jim Doyle

Cazenovia, WI

#78 Oct 31, 2010
you use the word racist which was a concept developed by leon Trotsky to bring down White Governments, your the kind of scumbag who protested at our boys in Vietnam, you are complately worthless and only care about your mopney and material things, self centered and a dishonor to your people. a traitor to your race and most likely a butt bumoer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Murkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bipartisan senators move to protect young immig... Dec '16 tomin cali 1
News The Latest: Reid bids farewell to Senate Dec '16 bottlecap 1
News Lisa Murkowski Cruises to Primary Victory Aug '16 He Named Me Black... 2
News HAARP Facility Will Be Transferred to the Unive... (May '16) May '16 USA these days 1
News UA to make $2M loan to Fairbanks campus for HAA... (May '16) May '16 Elf 1
News UA regents say they failed to hear of HAARP res... (May '16) May '16 Santa 1
News UA to make $2M loan to Fairbanks campus for HAA... (May '16) May '16 Santa 1
More from around the web