DeMint-Murkowski spat a sign of divid...

DeMint-Murkowski spat a sign of divide in GOP

There are 2 comments on the Rock Hill Herald story from Nov 21, 2010, titled DeMint-Murkowski spat a sign of divide in GOP. In it, Rock Hill Herald reports that:

For all his success in helping elect ultraconservatives to the Senate, Sen. Jim DeMint of South Carolina now must face the difficult consequences of one spectacular, all but certain failure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rock Hill Herald.

Raoul Thibideaux

Rio Rancho, NM

#1 Nov 21, 2010
I think the election in Alaska marks the beginning of the end for the Tea Party movement. The people said no to far right conservatism and their nazi style tactics. It is only a matter of time before they get enought of Jim DeMint too.
joey

Livonia, LA

#2 Dec 10, 2010
Raoul Thibideaux wrote:
I think the election in Alaska marks the beginning of the end for the Tea Party movement. The people said no to far right conservatism and their nazi style tactics. It is only a matter of time before they get enought of Jim DeMint too.
opinions are like aholes.every one has one and you are surely one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Murkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Graham And Cassidy May Have Saved Obamacare Repeal Sep 25 Jeff Brightone 1
News 'Let Obamacare fail,' Trump says after GOP plan... Aug '17 Mick 195
News Interior chief says he and Alaska senator bond ... Aug '17 bottlecap 1
News Lisa Murkowski walked a tight rope in Alaska wh... Aug '17 JAD Trumpland 3
News Ryan Zinke: 'Laughable' to suggest he threatene... Jul '17 NotSoDivineMsM 3
News The Latest: Trump blasts Murkowski on health ca... Jul '17 Putins Glock Hols... 162
News GOP fears political fallout after health care '... Jul '17 Putins Glock Holster 2
More from around the web