Miller files vote-count lawsuit in Alaska court

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kansas City Star

Alaska's bitterly contested Senate election went to state court Monday when Republican Joe Miller sued the state over the way write-in ballots for his GOP rival have been counted.

Comments
1 - 20 of 70 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2010
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lance Winslow

San Francisco, CA

#1 Nov 22, 2010
Miller seeks humiliation in courts as an affirmation of his rejection by Alaskan voters. There is a prominent place awaiting him among the losers most distinguished among the GOP hierarchy.
Good to be the MAJORITY

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2010
With all the union fraud and manipulation that that took place, It's probably best they take a good look at this.

Since: May 10

Salinas, CA

#4 Nov 22, 2010
HaHaHaHa

Falin Palin to the rescue, lol

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#5 Nov 23, 2010
This Joe Miller has turned out to be SUCH a sore loser!

LOL!!!
PooPoo Platter

Schaumburg, IL

#6 Nov 23, 2010
What's Joe Miller going to do, have his private goons place the judge under "citizens arrest"? Will they slap him in handcuffs?

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#7 Nov 23, 2010
Some friendly advice for Joe Miller from 'ol PooPoo:

Joe, you tried. You gave it your best shot. You even earned a spot on the ballot as the Republican nominee. Unfortunately, Lisa Murkowski got over 10,000 more votes than you.

Not only that, they went to the trouble of writing "Murkowski" in order to pass you and the Democrat by. You are contesting 8,000 Murkowski votes, but even if all those voters have their vote thrown out, you still lose by 2,000 votes.

Face it Joe, you lost. Maybe voters resented outside influence by teabagger money and operatives. Maybe you were seen as too close to Sarah Palin and she's not as popular as she used to be. Maybe Alaskans didn't care for how your private security guards handcuffed that reporter.

Figure it out, it will give you something to do.

But face reality, you lost. And yelling at the officials only makes you look like a loser.
Good to be the MAJORITY

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2010
I can't get enough of these liberals rooting on the independent that said she won't go against the Republicans. The irony of a liberals mind. Crazy S.O.B.'s
Responsibility

South San Francisco, CA

#10 Nov 23, 2010
Are those same people who called Ms. Murkowski "a cry baby" going to do the same with Miller?

A la handcuffs!

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Tavares, FL

#11 Nov 23, 2010
A federal judge said there we major problems with this election/ballots so the state courts will review them and resolve the conflict. Only an idiot would want less.
PooPoo Platter

Schaumburg, IL

#12 Nov 23, 2010
Good to be the MAJORITY wrote:
I can't get enough of these liberals rooting on the independent that said she won't go against the Republicans. The irony of a liberals mind. Crazy S.O.B.'s
What Republicans won't she go against?

Maybe not Mitch McConnell, but I bet Jim DeMint is no longer on her Christmas card list...

Two words to remember: Joe Lieberman
WEAK WEAK obama

United States

#13 Nov 23, 2010
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
What Republicans won't she go against?
Maybe not Mitch McConnell, but I bet Jim DeMint is no longer on her Christmas card list...
Two words to remember: Joe Lieberman
I could live with either Lieberman and Murkowski. No hair off my head. Joe can see reason and has some common sense, unlike the far left pelosi,reed, and obama. I'm sure Murkowski will be a far cry from a lot of the others that are now unemployed. This is just a test for everyone in there. America isn't gonna take this liberal insanity anymore!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Nov 23, 2010
Jonny Boy Central Coast wrote:
HaHaHaHa
Falin Palin to the rescue, lol
Yes yes yes, the loons have come to expect fraud and irregularities in any contest they win. Why do you hate america??????????
Billy Ringo

Haverhill, MA

#15 Nov 23, 2010
It's wackadoos like Joe Teabagger, Christine O'Doofus, and Sharon Teabagger that kept the Senate in the Dems. hands.

Thanks Baggers..........

Location hidden

#16 Nov 23, 2010
Responsibility wrote:
Are those same people who called Ms. Murkowski "a cry baby" going to do the same with Miller?
A la handcuffs!
Mrs. Murkowski said if she lost she would abide by the peoples decision and then the fake write in began......she is a liar just as most lifetime politicians.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 23, 2010
PooPoo Platter wrote:
What's Joe Miller going to do, have his private goons place the judge under "citizens arrest"? Will they slap him in handcuffs?
they should

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#19 Nov 23, 2010
PooPoo Platter wrote:
This Joe Miller has turned out to be SUCH a sore loser!
LOL!!!
Much like Al Franken. Perhaps Miller is just trying to do what Franken did. Get enough recounts until he wins.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 23, 2010
Billy Ringo wrote:
It's wackadoos like Joe Teabagger, Christine O'Doofus, and Sharon Teabagger that kept the Senate in the Dems. hands.
Thanks Baggers..........
POLL: Obama job approval sinks to 39%...

USATODAYGALLUP: Tea Party support grows; USA divided...
----------
Castro Calls Obama 'Snake Charmer'...

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#21 Nov 23, 2010
the Messiah wrote:
A federal judge said there we major problems with this election/ballots so the state courts will review them and resolve the conflict. Only an idiot would want less.
So Miller found an activist judge who's willing to overturn the will of the people.

Amazing how quickly the teabaggers abondon their "principles" when it's their ass on the line.

Location hidden

#22 Nov 23, 2010
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
So Miller found an activist judge who's willing to overturn the will of the people.
Amazing how quickly the teabaggers abondon their "principles" when it's their ass on the line.
No one except the other Soros children on here will even blink at your lie, it is too common. Laws have been broken and people bribed..........the truth will come out.......regardless of your lies.

Neon City Oh.

#23 Nov 23, 2010
Joe Miller-Make sure all the i's are dotted in Murkowski.
Sarah Palin-Make sure the t's are crossed also.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Murkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 16 hr Juan 104
Alaska becomes crucial frontier for Senate Demo... Aug 25 bottlecap 1
Eric Cantor Loses Primary in Massive Upset Aug 24 swedenforever 230
Sullivan beats tea party in Alaska GOP Senate race Aug 21 Swedenforever 5
Alaska GOP candidates clash on immigration Aug 12 Cat74 4
VA official: Recruitment a challenge in Alaska Jul '14 Viet Nam Vet 1
GOP Senator Collins says she supports gay marriage Jun '14 Fa-Foxy 10
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••