Review of Alaska Senate write-in ball...

Review of Alaska Senate write-in ballots to begin

There are 108 comments on the PhillyBurbs.com story from Nov 10, 2010, titled Review of Alaska Senate write-in ballots to begin. In it, PhillyBurbs.com reports that:

Election workers will begin scrutinizing tens of thousands of ballots in the Alaska Senate race on Wednesday in a scene reminiscent of the 2000 Florida recount.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhillyBurbs.com.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#89 Nov 17, 2010
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not on 2% of the richest people in the country, sorry to burst your bubble, but this group HAS the money to pay the 4% increase in their tax bill.
4%, that's what they are twisting their panties in a bunch over.
The Rethuglican sponsored Tush Tax Cuts were designed to expire, and on the rich, they will.
The rest of us get to keep ours, thanks, Thugs.
Why not make everyone pay 15% across the board, no matter what you make...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#90 Nov 17, 2010
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a paper savings only, but reduces the deficit, as it was designed to do BY RETHUGLICANS when they gifted themselves these tax breaks under the Bush Regime.
reduced what........Obama's flying time.......he spent another 3 trillion, he hasn't reduced anything except the value of the dollar. About 30% so far..........so get ready, you'll need 1.30 to buy what a dollar used to buy.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#91 Nov 17, 2010
Devil Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>Talking down to people, just like a liberal.
You guys lost this go around, now let the grown-ups do what needs to be done.
Cut entitlement programs, cut taxes and cut spending.
Cut entitlement programs like corporate welfare subsidies, cut taxes on the middle class only, and raise spending on infrastructure.

Sounds about right.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#92 Nov 17, 2010
Devil Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>No, you gain more in tax revenue when you cut taxes.
When the economy is bad, do you go out and spend more money?
No, you don't. You save it. Business is waiting to see if Obama extends the tax cuts. If he doesn't, then they have every right not to invest in their companies.
Do you want to force business to hire?
Now, I await your response. It is very simple that even you can figure it out.
Taxes are already cut, what's the excuse now? The only "raise" is the REPUBLICAN sponsored Bush tax cuts due to expire, and only on the richest 2% of the population- they shouldn't have that much of a constituency in Washington, being only 2%- oh, wait, they have the 100% support of Rethuglicans- guess we know whom they're working for, now don't we?

And we're only talking about allowing the rates to return to Clinton era rates- a hike of 3.7%. That's what the bitching and moaning is all about- 3.7%.

And it would add 700 billion to pay down the debt. So, how then can Rethuglicans justify NOT wanting to pay down the debt? Isn't that what they ran on? LOL!!!!

Hypocricy rules the day, yet again for the Fascist Reich, do as I say, not as I do.

There is no case the Fascist Reich can make that justifies this. It's allowing the law to revert to what it was before the Bush Crime Family changed it in the first place- Democrats have nothing to do with it.

It won't "stimulate" anything it hasn't already done, or not done in the last decade. The rich don't spend it, so it's not stimulative, period. Middle class and poor people spend it to survive, so it gets back into the economy.

And don't give me any rot about businesses "waiting" to see if taxes are going up, that's complete nonsense, not with 3.7%, no one is hiring anyone on that kind of personal hike.

So what are Rethuglican owned businesses doing now? Now that there is no chance of businesses taxes going up with a Rethuglican controlled house, why aren't we seeing since the election businesses announcing their "fears" of the black man in the the White House are now over, and they can start "reinvesting" in America?

Because it's not going to happen, no matter who's in control. Businesses haved learned to streamline, and the jobless rate is most likely permanent for the forseeable future, and the Thugs are simply sitting on the clock, hoping to take total control back in 2012, nothing more.

No, the apologists for the fascist class of elitists, embodied by the Fleabagging Reich are nakedly unapologetic about whom they support, the class warfaring wealthy.
Shady Lady

United States

#93 Nov 18, 2010
Yes, Inflation is already here. Twice this week we bought groceries, and noticed how much more they cost then just last week. Also noticed it cost $6. more to fill the gas tank this week then the last time we filled it. Soon the winter utility bills will arrive. It is a mess. And the Democrats are saying they don't know anything about inflation. We cannot afford much more of their incompetence. Thank God they will be gone soon.

Since: Feb 09

United States

#94 Nov 18, 2010
Shady Lady wrote:
Yes, Inflation is already here. Twice this week we bought groceries, and noticed how much more they cost then just last week. Also noticed it cost $6. more to fill the gas tank this week then the last time we filled it. Soon the winter utility bills will arrive. It is a mess. And the Democrats are saying they don't know anything about inflation. We cannot afford much more of their incompetence. Thank God they will be gone soon.
Eat less and drive less.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#96 Nov 19, 2010
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut entitlement programs like corporate welfare subsidies, cut taxes on the middle class only, and raise spending on infrastructure.
Sounds about right.
WASHINGTON -- At a private meeting on Tuesday afternoon, George Soros, a longtime supporter of progressive causes, voiced blunt criticism of the Obama administration, going so far as to suggest that Democratic donors direct their support somewhere other than the president.

The Hungarian-American financier was speaking to a small side gathering of donors who had convened in Washington D.C. for the annual gathering of the Democracy Alliance -- a formal community of well-funded, progressive-minded individuals and activists.

According to multiple sources with knowledge of his remarks, Soros told those in attendance that he is "used to fighting losing battles but doesn't like to lose without fighting."

"We have just lost this election, we need to draw a line," he said, according to several Democratic sources. "And if this president can't do what we need, it is time to start looking somewhere else."
Shady Lady

United States

#97 Nov 19, 2010
Eat less, and drive less? That's the solution? We'll handle it. Thanks any way.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#98 Nov 20, 2010
Shady Lady wrote:
Yes, Inflation is already here. Twice this week we bought groceries, and noticed how much more they cost then just last week. Also noticed it cost $6. more to fill the gas tank this week then the last time we filled it. Soon the winter utility bills will arrive. It is a mess. And the Democrats are saying they don't know anything about inflation. We cannot afford much more of their incompetence. Thank God they will be gone soon.
And nothing will change with Rethuglicans in charge in the house. You seem to keep forgetting who they represent- corporate America.

The cost of goods and services only go up no matter who's in charge, only they go up more under Rethuglicans.

Since: Sep 07

Phoenix, AZ

#99 Nov 20, 2010
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut entitlement programs like corporate welfare subsidies, cut taxes on the middle class only, and raise spending on infrastructure.
Sounds about right.
Yes, and those shovel-ready jobs were a joke.

The President conceded they didn't work.

Wasted money!

Since: Sep 07

Phoenix, AZ

#100 Nov 20, 2010
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes are already cut, what's the excuse now? The only "raise" is the REPUBLICAN sponsored Bush tax cuts due to expire, and only on the richest 2% of the population- they shouldn't have that much of a constituency in Washington, being only 2%- oh, wait, they have the 100% support of Rethuglicans- guess we know whom they're working for, now don't we?
And we're only talking about allowing the rates to return to Clinton era rates- a hike of 3.7%. That's what the bitching and moaning is all about- 3.7%.
And it would add 700 billion to pay down the debt. So, how then can Rethuglicans justify NOT wanting to pay down the debt? Isn't that what they ran on? LOL!!!!
Hypocricy rules the day, yet again for the Fascist Reich, do as I say, not as I do.
There is no case the Fascist Reich can make that justifies this. It's allowing the law to revert to what it was before the Bush Crime Family changed it in the first place- Democrats have nothing to do with it.
It won't "stimulate" anything it hasn't already done, or not done in the last decade. The rich don't spend it, so it's not stimulative, period. Middle class and poor people spend it to survive, so it gets back into the economy.
And don't give me any rot about businesses "waiting" to see if taxes are going up, that's complete nonsense, not with 3.7%, no one is hiring anyone on that kind of personal hike.
So what are Rethuglican owned businesses doing now? Now that there is no chance of businesses taxes going up with a Rethuglican controlled house, why aren't we seeing since the election businesses announcing their "fears" of the black man in the the White House are now over, and they can start "reinvesting" in America?
Because it's not going to happen, no matter who's in control. Businesses haved learned to streamline, and the jobless rate is most likely permanent for the forseeable future, and the Thugs are simply sitting on the clock, hoping to take total control back in 2012, nothing more.
No, the apologists for the fascist class of elitists, embodied by the Fleabagging Reich are nakedly unapologetic about whom they support, the class warfaring wealthy.
The President's policies, the ones you idiotically support, have FAILED!

We will take back total control in 2012.

Independents who supported Obama in 2012 won't be fooled twice!

But, you will.

Since: Feb 09

United States

#101 Nov 20, 2010
Shady Lady wrote:
Eat less, and drive less? That's the solution? We'll handle it. Thanks any way.
Well if you are hurting you could get an extra little job. That is the American way. Take care of yourself!
Shady Lady

United States

#102 Nov 20, 2010
I won't hurt. I feel sorry for people who have a houseful of children, and need to buy food, pay for school needs, a car, and who believed them when Obama, and is underlings spoke of deflation, and tax cuts.
just saying

Harker Heights, TX

#103 Nov 20, 2010
Shady Lady wrote:
Yes, Inflation is already here. Twice this week we bought groceries, and noticed how much more they cost then just last week. Also noticed it cost $6. more to fill the gas tank this week then the last time we filled it. Soon the winter utility bills will arrive. It is a mess. And the Democrats are saying they don't know anything about inflation. We cannot afford much more of their incompetence. Thank God they will be gone soon.
Have you not noticed that Republicans won the last election?

When are you going to start blaming Republicans for the cost of things?

Damn, you are a stupid idiot.

Since: Feb 09

United States

#104 Nov 20, 2010
Shady Lady wrote:
I won't hurt. I feel sorry for people who have a houseful of children, and need to buy food, pay for school needs, a car, and who believed them when Obama, and is underlings spoke of deflation, and tax cuts.
Oh yes! Tax cuts would really help those people who are unemployed or underemployed. They can get a percentage of nothing back to help them along. Good thinking!

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#105 Nov 20, 2010
Devil Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>The President's policies, the ones you idiotically support, have FAILED!
We will take back total control in 2012.
Independents who supported Obama in 2012 won't be fooled twice!
But, you will.
Well, you Thugs were "fooled twice" by your Rearender in Chief, George Tush.

Even two stolen elections and he still couldn't govern as a "compassionate conservative" now he's the admitted "Waterboarder in Chief."

LOL!!!!!!!

Corporate Fascism will be destroyed.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#106 Nov 21, 2010
Devil Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and those shovel-ready jobs were a joke.
The President conceded they didn't work.
Wasted money!
The only shovel ready jobs were the people following behind his speechs to shovel up the left over bullshit.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#107 Nov 21, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The only shovel ready jobs were the people following behind his speechs to shovel up the left over bullshit.
How about burying the Fleabagging Fascists chances of governing now, rather than watch them do it to themselves?

Now there's a shovel ready job we can believe in!
Shady Lady

United States

#108 Nov 21, 2010
Yes, the Republicans won the election, but you do know they won't be sworn into office until Jan. 4th? You didn't know that? That is 3rd grade civics. It's alright. You probbly went to Public school with a Union teacher

Since: Feb 09

United States

#109 Nov 21, 2010
Shady Lady wrote:
Yes, the Republicans won the election, but you do know they won't be sworn into office until Jan. 4th? You didn't know that? That is 3rd grade civics. It's alright. You probbly went to Public school with a Union teacher
Really? Why aren't they doing anything about Jobs, Jobs, Jobs? Useless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Murkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tillerson says US won't be rushed on climate ch... May '17 tina anne 28
News Inside Look: How McConnell Thwarted Obama, Then... Apr '17 Denny CranesPlace 2
News Geopolitical, U.S. policies differ on oil, gree... Mar '17 Solarman 1
News Senate votes to block Obama-era rule on federal... Mar '17 Pete 3
News US snuffs pot fans' plans to party on tribal la... Mar '17 ThomasA 8
News 4 GOP senators on the fence over Puzder for lab... Feb '17 Death on 2 Legs 7
News Democrats use only tactic, delay, to turn confi... Feb '17 SirPrize 2
More from around the web