Specter farewell speech slams GOP 'cannibalism'

There are 73 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Dec 21, 2010, titled Specter farewell speech slams GOP 'cannibalism'. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Departing Sen. Arlen Specter on Tuesday said conservative Republicans who backed tea party challengers against establishment candidates in the recent elections engaged in political cannibalism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Give it up

York, PA

#68 Dec 26, 2010
Tea Party Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Iam a TEA PARTY can!!! Iam NOT REPUBICAN!!! I think we shoud just poison libtards not watter. we wont eat poeples neether! Obammys the canabal! my budy Fred say he the dark meet so geuss he will eat hisself! Fred is a funy guy! God is grate & god is good to. God loves AMERICA!!! me to! cant wait 4 2012!!! spred the word!!!
TPM, please drop us another post! I am still attempting to recover from the hilarity of your last post. Once again, you certainly missed your calling...COMEDY WRITING surely IS IN your future. lol...roflmfao...your are certainly a brilliant/funny person. Duh! Dumb!
OPQ

York, PA

#69 Dec 26, 2010
MPO wrote:
<quoted text>So what are you a NAZI or Communist? As I recall we had Record Gas prices,Record unemployment,Record job lost,Record deficit,Record trade imbalance,ETC. Than UN inform voter like yourself put the republican by in. Bush weapons of mass destruction was the Republican party and it's Communist agenda!
Yae, I be repubican, nAZI COMMUNIST! Good recall on your 'Record' stuff,ETC, along with your spelling/gramm'E'r/punktwoatio n! "Bush weapons of mass destruction was the Republican party and it's Communist agenda"! What the hell exactly does THAT mean?
And idjits like youse is alowed to vote. That's the main reason for a DEMOCRATIC PARTY, for nit-wits like you! I REST MY CASE!
MPO

Hanover, PA

#70 Dec 26, 2010
OPQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yae, I be repubican, nAZI COMMUNIST! Good recall on your 'Record' stuff,ETC, along with your spelling/gramm'E'r/punktwoatio n! "Bush weapons of mass destruction was the Republican party and it's Communist agenda"! What the hell exactly does THAT mean?
And idjits like youse is alowed to vote. That's the main reason for a DEMOCRATIC PARTY, for nit-wits like you! I REST MY CASE!
Look at America after 8yrs of Bush and the Republican! The 3% did well! How about the other 97%?
Tea Party Man

Shrewsbury, PA

#71 Dec 26, 2010
Give it up wrote:
<quoted text>
TPM, please drop us another post! I am still attempting to recover from the hilarity of your last post. Once again, you certainly missed your calling...COMEDY WRITING surely IS IN your future. lol...roflmfao...your are certainly a brilliant/funny person. Duh! Dumb!
Thankyou!!! I dont think Iam a good riter thogh. everone makes fun of my speling but I dont pay no nevver mind cause Iam talking from my harte & not my head!!!! Stand upo 4 AMERICA in 2012!!!
Toilet Freckles

Shrewsbury, PA

#72 Dec 26, 2010
Spector, please.. have a heart attack, then have a stoke, then kidney failure..

Since: Oct 10

Carlisle, PA

#73 Dec 26, 2010
Ah Arlene can' you just feel the love in these post. Yes Love. Love for you to just go away. We don't care what you think of anything. Obviously you haven't had a clear thought in years. You neer were a good Republican and made an even worse Democrat. Nobody likes a Whiner. Please don't settle in PA since we did you so wrong go somewhere you can be appreciated like California.
OPQ

York, PA

#75 Dec 27, 2010
Put TPM and MPO in a bag, shake 'em up, and you still could not make even one stupid Democrat! MPO, regardless of how hard you try, you will always be in the bottom 3% in 'intelligence'(like talkin' to a rock). Especially continue voting (D), they deserve you and vice-versa!
Still blamin' Bush, after two (2) years of YOUR clown. See what I mean by the 3%; probably not!
And I would imagine your are better off today than you were Bush's last year?(3%)!!!!!
MPO

Hanover, PA

#76 Dec 27, 2010
OPQ wrote:
Put TPM and MPO in a bag, shake 'em up, and you still could not make even one stupid Democrat! MPO, regardless of how hard you try, you will always be in the bottom 3% in 'intelligence'(like talkin' to a rock). Especially continue voting (D), they deserve you and vice-versa!
Still blamin' Bush, after two (2) years of YOUR clown. See what I mean by the 3%; probably not!
And I would imagine your are better off today than you were Bush's last year?(3%)!!!!!
Your Insults show your I Q! Keep voteing against America, The third world countries will take care of you. By the way I'm a independent!
Finius T Rainbow

Shippensburg, PA

#77 Dec 27, 2010
I consider Specter an embarrasing disgrace to our commonwealth.
mustg94

Allentown, PA

#78 Jan 16, 2011
BREAKING NEWS.Specter announces he will be running as a tea bagger in the 2012 election. He stated that tea bag party is the way to go. He can smell the tea brewing.
Toilet Freckles

Shrewsbury, PA

#79 Jan 17, 2011
Breaking News - Mustg94 gives oral to Spector.
mustg94 wrote:
BREAKING NEWS.Specter announces he will be running as a tea bagger in the 2012 election. He stated that tea bag party is the way to go. He can smell the tea brewing.
mustg94

Whitehall, PA

#80 Jan 18, 2011
Toilet Freckles wrote:
Breaking News - Mustg94 gives oral to Spector.<quoted text>
If I called my self toilet freckles I think I would keep quiet.
Storm Warning

United States

#81 Jan 18, 2011
No hard feelings I will make a turd sandwich for him if he stops by. He can carry it in his wallet for identification.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Murkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oil prices ease as U.S. stockpiles seen rising Apr '15 barefoot2626 2
News Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... Mar '15 Billy Ringo 56
News Democrats block Keystone bill in setback for Se... Feb '15 Le Jimbo 96
News Offshore drilling plan in Alaska may restrict p... Jan '15 TeaBagging for Am... 6
News Obama's Alaska move triggers fight Jan '15 Captain Yesterday 9
News Obama to propose protecting 1.4 million acres o... Jan '15 Captain Yesterday 8
News Obama to seek wilderness designation for Alaska... Jan '15 WeTheSheeple 24
More from around the web