Reid to Forge Ahead with Dream Act Vo...

Reid to Forge Ahead with Dream Act Vote- Show your Support Now!

There are 7 comments on the www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com story from Dec 14, 2010, titled Reid to Forge Ahead with Dream Act Vote- Show your Support Now!. In it, www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com reports that:

Harry Reid's Spokesman. Jim Manley has said that the Senate Majority leader plans to forge ahead with a vote on the DREAM Act this session.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com.

Jones

“It's about the American People”

Since: Jun 07

Flushing, NY

#1 Dec 14, 2010
Mitch McConnel, it is time for you to stand up and stop the liberal madness and self-destruction of America. Donít you dare to surrender time and again to Obama and his hordes.
The American people expect the new GOP Congressmen and especially senators led by Mitch McConnel to stop the liberal theft and sabotage of the American taxpayer money America in their effort to push America to bankruptcy which Obamaís anti-American agenda.
In addition, it is your duty Mitch McConnel to stop the other liberal fake bills including "Dream" act that means opening the borders to all the young criminals of the world that will come to invade America.
If Mitch McConnel will continue to fail the American people like during the Bush and Obama regime, it is time to elect new GOP leadership to replace the failed GOP leadership that allowed the Dems to destroy American economy and American social security.
PepsiNoCoke

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Dec 14, 2010
Jones wrote:
Mitch McConnel, it is time for you to stand up and stop the liberal madness and self-destruction of America. Donít you dare to surrender time and again to Obama and his hordes.
The American people expect the new GOP Congressmen and especially senators led by Mitch McConnel to stop the liberal theft and sabotage of the American taxpayer money America in their effort to push America to bankruptcy which Obamaís anti-American agenda.
In addition, it is your duty Mitch McConnel to stop the other liberal fake bills including "Dream" act that means opening the borders to all the young criminals of the world that will come to invade America.
If Mitch McConnel will continue to fail the American people like during the Bush and Obama regime, it is time to elect new GOP leadership to replace the failed GOP leadership that allowed the Dems to destroy American economy and American social security.
Dang, Jones
I think this is the first time I've read a post from you that doesn't directly involve an entire Religion at war with us...yet we don't seem to acknowledge it's a religious war and pretend it's not and try to outdo each other on how passive and politically correct we can be.
As for the Dream Act. Hmmm, I dream that my kids can afford to go to College if that is their plans. Yet, I know THEY CAN. They can get a job and go to College. 4yr degree takes 5 or 6 yrs. what the heck we are living longer ('cept the latest stats...down a few months). If our Nation continues to bow down to those who claim lordship over us? What the heck, just open the borders, open the welfare dole because WE OWE THE WORLD. We really do! I'm not sure why. but I know MSNBC says I do.

Jones,
I've finally figured this out. We are afraid. We really are. The UN is an organization that's main purpose is to stave off complete anarchy. Chaos is bad, but controlled chaos can be profitable. That's why those 99'ers got a 13 month extension. I was furious over this. Now I realize why. People who haven't gotten a job after almost two years 'suddenly' have not gov't income...where would they go? What would they do? Get a job? lol No NO!
Riots. Riots in the street just like in Greece, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, London, etc. Ah, but here in the United States? We never do anything half-azzed.
What a treacherous line to dance upon. Muslims who absolutely hate our guts and who HAVE to hurt us - it's indoctrined. 3rd 4th generation Welfare who demand their share of the pie they never baked. Never even provided one ingredient....
The flaming hoops aren't just high up. They are beyond reach.
AmberDru

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 14, 2010
True Americans oppose the Dream Act

American Legion Urges Senate to Oppose DREAM Act
Friday, December 10, 2010, 10:41 AM EST

The American Legion sent a letter to the U.S. Senate urging them to oppose the DREAM Act Amnesty, saying the bill rewards crime. If the version already passed by the House is passed by the Senate, it would offer up to 2.1 million illegal aliens an amnesty by meeting educational or military requirements.

A resolution passed by the American Legion's national executive board stated: "That The American Legion opposes legislation that would result in the granting of amnesty and legal residency, in any form or by any name, to illegal immigrants currently in the United States."

"Some people mistakenly believe that the DREAM Act would encourage military service and the pursuit of college education," National Commander Jimmie L. Foster said. "Instead, it rewards illegal behavior. It says to those who are trying to legally enter our country, disregard the law and you will ultimately be rewarded. It might be called the DREAM Act, but it's really an amnesty nightmare."

The American Legion was 2.4 million wartime veterans in its membership. It's the nation's largest veteran service organization.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 14, 2010
I love this. When the Democrats had the votes to pass the Dream act, they kept putting it off saying they would get to it later. Now that they dont have the votes they are going to bring it up and blame the Republicans on its failure.
Wonder if any Latino Activist realize how badly the Dems are screwing them.
PepsiNoCoke

Ann Arbor, MI

#5 Dec 14, 2010
californio wrote:
I love this. When the Democrats had the votes to pass the Dream act, they kept putting it off saying they would get to it later. Now that they dont have the votes they are going to bring it up and blame the Republicans on its failure.
Wonder if any Latino Activist realize how badly the Dems are screwing them.
I doubt they do. I really do.
Much like the "don't ask don't tell" deal....last ditch effort to say it "was the dog ahem the Republicans that ate my homework."
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#6 Dec 14, 2010
Fascist / islamofascist politicians like Reid do not care about the tax paying citizens as long as they get the illegal Mexicans votes.

These politicians reward illegal Mexicans for:

- Murdering over 3,000 American citizens every year.
- Raping and sodomizing countless American children.
- Committing property crimes in the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS every year.
- Arms & drug smuggling
- Draining all financial resources.
- depleting our water supply.
- Forming viscious gangs who prey on Americans.
.... and the list goes on.

Read the current best-seling book,
"HOME INVASION"
by WILLIAM W. JOHNSTONE
and get a glimpse of reality.

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S
scout

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2010
Another Marxist Act written my DC political marxists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Murkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tax bill boosts oil, gas drilling a " and renew... Dec 25 CodeTalker 53
News Perdue Fires Warning Shot, Blasts GOP Colleagues Nov '17 Ex Senator Stillb... 1
News Graham And Cassidy May Have Saved Obamacare Repeal Sep '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News 'Let Obamacare fail,' Trump says after GOP plan... (Jul '17) Aug '17 Mick 195
News Interior chief says he and Alaska senator bond ... Aug '17 bottlecap 1
News Lisa Murkowski walked a tight rope in Alaska wh... Aug '17 JAD Trumpland 3
News Ryan Zinke: 'Laughable' to suggest he threatene... Jul '17 NotSoDivineMsM 3
More from around the web