Amid investigation, coal exports at r...

Amid investigation, coal exports at record levels

There are 2 comments on the The Miami Herald story from Apr 13, 2013, titled Amid investigation, coal exports at record levels. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

From the time coal is scooped from the depths of the Spring Creek strip mine in Montana's wide-open Powder River Basin until it travels more than 6,000 miles across the Pacific Ocean to power plants in South Korea, the price can increase more than fivefold.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 14, 2013
Obama is nuts. He forbids our use of coal yet sells our coal to China where they burn it in the dirtiest way possible and pollutes the earth's air and we get no benefit at all out of it except polluted air. He is a Global Warming, cheating, lying hypocrite and a very stupid harmful human being.
To sum up:
Barack Benghazi. The tax-cheating, social security cutting, hypocrite. He cheats almost as much as Tiger Woods.
Democrats are stupid gullible idiots.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Richmond, IN

#2 Apr 14, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Obama is nuts. He forbids our use of coal yet sells our coal to China where they burn it in the dirtiest way possible and pollutes the earth's air and we get no benefit at all out of it except polluted air. He is a Global Warming, cheating, lying hypocrite and a very stupid harmful human being.
To sum up:
Barack Benghazi. The tax-cheating, social security cutting, hypocrite. He cheats almost as much as Tiger Woods.
Democrats are stupid gullible idiots.
Since when did you become an environmentalist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Murkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lisa Murkowski Cruises to Primary Victory Aug '16 He Named Me Black... 2
News HAARP Facility Will Be Transferred to the Unive... (May '16) May '16 USA these days 1
News UA to make $2M loan to Fairbanks campus for HAA... (May '16) May '16 Elf 1
News UA regents say they failed to hear of HAARP res... (May '16) May '16 Santa 1
News UA to make $2M loan to Fairbanks campus for HAA... (May '16) May '16 Santa 1
News Senate passes energy bill with overwhelming bip... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News UPDATE 1-U.S. Sen. Markey places hold on Obama'... (Jan '16) Jan '16 goonsquad 1
More from around the web