Judge rules against Miller in Alaska ...

Judge rules against Miller in Alaska Senate race

There are 50 comments on the Newsday.com story from Dec 10, 2010, titled Judge rules against Miller in Alaska Senate race. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

Ketchikan Superior Court Judge William Carey gathers his documents after hearing arguments from attorneys representing the state of Alaska , Joe Miller and Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#46 Dec 12, 2010
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Palen does not attend grand openings. If itisn't a hundred grand she won't show up. Even if you give her a hundred grand she might not show up.
I wouldn't even give her a hand if she showed up- maybe a finger.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#47 Dec 13, 2010
So, let's see.

Fleabagger Joe has The Wasilla Quitta AND Wackadoo Bachmann come and campaign for him, and he still can't even beat a write-in candidate?

..You da man, Fleabagger Joe......
question mark

Richlands, VA

#48 Dec 13, 2010
Is Miller going to shave that beard now that he has lost?

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#49 Dec 14, 2010
question mark wrote:
Is Miller going to shave that beard now that he has lost?
No, he is keeping the shadow. He likes being mistaken for George Michael on gay day but needs to get elected before he can come out of the closet. Until then there will be a lot of trips to the airport mens room. When asked what he likes most about Alaska he said likes having a long knight in winter.
croc hunter

West Springfield, MA

#50 Dec 14, 2010
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>No, he is keeping the shadow. He likes being mistaken for George Michael on gay day but needs to get elected before he can come out of the closet. Until then there will be a lot of trips to the airport mens room. When asked what he likes most about Alaska he said likes having a long knight in winter.
QUIT LYING DOUCH BAG He is not gay he is married. sheech this guy is a real dumb ass muddie boy that is

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#51 Dec 14, 2010
croc hunter wrote:
<quoted text>QUIT LYING DOUCH BAG He is not gay he is married. sheech this guy is a real dumb ass muddie boy that is
What does being "married" mean? LOL!!!

There are more gay men married to women than those participating in the gay pride parades.

What rock are you living under, Cooter?
croc hunter

West Springfield, MA

#52 Dec 14, 2010
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
What does being "married" mean? LOL!!!
There are more gay men married to women than those participating in the gay pride parades.
What rock are you living under, Cooter?
SHUT UP PIG your A liar too read your post too your an AMERICA traitor too. dumb bitch
question mark

Richlands, VA

#53 Dec 14, 2010
croc hunter wrote:
<quoted text>SHUT UP PIG your A liar too read your post too your an AMERICA traitor too. dumb bitch
When did dissing Miller make one a traitor?

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#54 Dec 14, 2010
croc hunter wrote:
<quoted text>QUIT LYING DOUCH BAG He is not gay he is married. sheech this guy is a real dumb ass muddie boy that is
So was the former Gov. of New Jersey stupid!

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#55 Dec 15, 2010
croc hunter wrote:
<quoted text>SHUT UP PIG your A liar too read your post too your an AMERICA traitor too. dumb bitch
With language like that you should write children's books.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Murkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walker backs renaming Western Alaska census are... Jun 26 Phatpaw907 1
News Senate GOP bill combats Obama environmental agenda Jun 18 Mixed Bag 2
News The Latest: Study says drought cost to grow by ... Jun '15 goonsquad 9
News Oil prices ease as U.S. stockpiles seen rising Apr '15 barefoot2626 2
News Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... Mar '15 Billy Ringo 56
News Democrats block Keystone bill in setback for Se... Feb '15 Le Jimbo 96
News Offshore drilling plan in Alaska may restrict p... Jan '15 TeaBagging for Am... 6
More from around the web