Palin tells GOP to get behind insurgents

Palin tells GOP to get behind insurgents

There are 30 comments on the Auburn News story from Sep 18, 2010, titled Palin tells GOP to get behind insurgents. In it, Auburn News reports that:

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin used an appearance here Friday to put herself firmly at the head of the insurgency overtaking the Republican Party and to demand that the party unite behind her candidates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Auburn News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 18, 2010
Though I would not have called them "insurgents" . I agree with Sarah and the Rep party must get behind tea party candidates if not them we remove them from power it is just that simple.

RINO reps who give us a hard time we run against and kick them out of office . No problem there.

The old Rep party was to liberal and lost its way it is time for a new leader and Sarah is who we want .
Enoughisenough

Bradenton, FL

#2 Sep 19, 2010
And maybe sarah can go home and see to the care of her (let me be politically correct here as we don't want to offend the abusers)...her 'needy' youngest child and let, no force...her husband to get his balls back on.

And if that is successful, in the honor of reaching out to the ignorant, teach her daugthter that pregnancy out of wedlock is just not such a good thing.....

This shit would have NEVER been viable to run for ANY office when america was america. Now america is a dummed so f'n down joke due to basel needs being put first.
Conservaturds

Lihue, HI

#4 Sep 19, 2010
Teabagger insurgents are destroying the GOP. See how the extremists like Rand Paul, Sharron Angle, Christine O'donnell, etc... are becoming the norm for the Party of 'No'. The GOP in 2010 exemplify Enoughisenough's point about the dumbing down of America!

Location hidden

#5 Sep 19, 2010
Lol WRONG . It is you Obamamaniacs and the Pelosi bunch who have "dummified" America.

The country has suffered so much with the liberal reign of terror. The countless lost homes, destroyed economy,etc.

We the patriots have had enough. The tea party are good ethical God fearing patriots who will no longer look the other way .

You liberals with your PC thought police attack anyone who dare rise up against your deviant and failed agenda.

No one is perfect but Christine is by far better for the future of Delaware and this country over any Dem.

You "betcha" that your liberal attacks will not work and only strengthen our resolve to get Christine and others elected.

As Rush Limbaugh recently said "Rally around Conservative Republicans" and we will do just that.
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#6 Sep 19, 2010
"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 . Yep, this one smart woman, how dare the liberals accuse her of being dumb. No "dumbing down" for her.
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#7 Sep 19, 2010
Or this, "Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#8 Sep 19, 2010
. "'Refudiate,''misunderest imate,''wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being ridicule for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#9 Sep 19, 2010
[T]hey're in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom." --Sarah Palin, getting the vice president's constitutional role wrong after being asked by a third grader what the vice president does, interview with NBC affiliate KUSA in Colorado, Oct. 21, 2008
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#10 Sep 19, 2010
"I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out." --Sarah Palin, referring to a department that does not exist while attempting to explain why as president she wouldn't be subjected to the same ethics investigations that compelled her to resign as governor of Alaska, ABC News interview, July 7, 2009
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#11 Sep 19, 2010
"This is Reagan country . Yeah! And perhaps it was destiny that the man who went to California's Eureka College would become so woven within and inter-linked to the Golden State." --Sarah Palin, blundering on Reagan's education while speaking at a fundraiser at California State University-Stanislaus. Eureka College is in Illinois.(June 25, 2010)
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#12 Sep 19, 2010
The wisdom of Rush Limbaughtomy: "The ocean will take care of this on its own if it was left alone and left out there. It's natural. It's as natural as the ocean water is." --Rush Limbaugh, on the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico,
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#13 Sep 19, 2010
Our political correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards...There's going to be a retard summit at the White House." --Rush Limbaugh, on his Feb. 3, 2010 radio show, referring to Chief of Staff Rham Emanuel's remark calling the idea of liberal groups running health care-related ads against Democratic lawmakers "f**king retarded". Sarah Palin called on Emanuel to resign over the comment.
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#14 Sep 19, 2010
Exercise freaks ... are the ones putting stress on the health care system." --Rush Limbaugh, June 12, 2009
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#15 Sep 19, 2010
"He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act.... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting." --Rush Limbaugh, on an ad by Michael J. Fox endorsing Claire McCaskill for Senate for supporting embryonic stem cell research.
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#16 Sep 19, 2010
"This is no different than what happens at the Skull and Bones initiation...I'm talking about people having a good time, these people, you ever heard of emotional release? You ever heard of the need to blow some steam off?" --Rush Limbaugh, on the Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse scandal
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#17 Sep 19, 2010
Too many whites are getting away with drug use...Too many whites are getting away with drug sales...The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them, and send them up the river, too." --Rush Limbaugh, in 1995

"I am addicted to prescription pain medication." --Rush Limbaugh, in 2003
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#18 Sep 19, 2010
The wing-nuts are not "dumbing" down america?

Location hidden

#19 Sep 19, 2010
Government sucks wrote:
Too many whites are getting away with drug use...Too many whites are getting away with drug sales...The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them, and send them up the river, too." --Rush Limbaugh, in 1995
I must get going but could not allow your typical liberal attack on Rush to go unchecked.

Rush due to no fault of his own became "addicted" to prescription medicine which he had a prescription for and legally aquired.

Later on it was out of his hands and the poor guy was in a real dilema but again it was prescription medication given by a doctor.

He is no liberal Lindsey Lohan Cocaine user he had a legit reason.

Through God he found strength and kicked the habit which is a reflection on him to bad same can't be said about most libs.

Rush is a patriot who loves this country .
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#20 Sep 19, 2010
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I must get going but could not allow your typical liberal attack on Rush to go unchecked.
Rush due to no fault of his own became "addicted" to prescription medicine which he had a prescription for and legally aquired.
Later on it was out of his hands and the poor guy was in a real dilema but again it was prescription medication given by a doctor.
He is no liberal Lindsey Lohan Cocaine user he had a legit reason.
Through God he found strength and kicked the habit which is a reflection on him to bad same can't be said about most libs.
Rush is a patriot who loves this country .
Typical "liberal" attack? That's what the man said. How is that "liberal"? He stuck his own "conservative" foot in his own "conservative" mouth resulting in "typical" conservative HYPOCRISY.
reading and thinking

Harker Heights, TX

#21 Sep 19, 2010
Government sucks wrote:
Amazingly, Limbaugh, Palin and Beck have no shame about their blatant hypocrisies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Murkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump budget plan to seek funds for border wall... Feb 12 spocko 6
News Tax bill boosts oil, gas drilling a " and renew... Dec '17 CodeTalker 53
News Perdue Fires Warning Shot, Blasts GOP Colleagues Nov '17 Ex Senator Stillb... 1
News Graham And Cassidy May Have Saved Obamacare Repeal Sep '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News 'Let Obamacare fail,' Trump says after GOP plan... (Jul '17) Aug '17 Mick 195
News Interior chief says he and Alaska senator bond ... (Aug '17) Aug '17 bottlecap 1
News Lisa Murkowski walked a tight rope in Alaska wh... (Jul '17) Aug '17 JAD Trumpland 3
More from around the web