Murkowski defends write-in Senate bid

Murkowski defends write-in Senate bid

There are 21 comments on the Boston.com story from Sep 19, 2010, titled Murkowski defends write-in Senate bid. In it, Boston.com reports that:

Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska says her write-in effort to re-enter the race to retain her seat in the Senate isn't undermining the Republican Party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#22 Sep 21, 2010
For Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Murkowsi is mad that she was defeated so she`s looking to split the Republican vote to give the Dumocrat the win. No different then Charlie Crist who is doing the same in Florida..........
Notice this usually happens in the Republican(Tea Party) party? Says something about their state of the union. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Murkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bipartisan senators move to protect young immig... 6 hr tomin cali 1
News The Latest: Reid bids farewell to Senate 17 hr bottlecap 1
News Lisa Murkowski Cruises to Primary Victory Aug '16 He Named Me Black... 2
News HAARP Facility Will Be Transferred to the Unive... (May '16) May '16 USA these days 1
News UA to make $2M loan to Fairbanks campus for HAA... (May '16) May '16 Elf 1
News UA regents say they failed to hear of HAARP res... (May '16) May '16 Santa 1
News UA to make $2M loan to Fairbanks campus for HAA... (May '16) May '16 Santa 1
More from around the web