Alaska senator to pursue inquiry into ex-Veco CEO

Dec 12, 2010 Full story: The Charlotte Observer 14

ANCHORAGE, Alaska U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski is continuing her effort to hold top Justice Department officials accountable for dropping the teen sexual exploitation prosecution of former Veco Corp.

Full Story
Ginny Olive-Hog

Montgomery, AL

#1 Dec 12, 2010
Murkowski is a socialist. She lost and should be working in the Obama administration. Pay no attention to her or what she does. She is a disgrace to our nation.
pappy

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 12, 2010
This situation should be looked into -- to see if its was on the up and up. what was the reason it was dropped? Did he get a litle bit of look the other way because of who he was and at what time and perion did this happen?

“It's 420 here.”

Since: Jun 07

cold comfort farm

#3 Dec 12, 2010
In a concession to Alaskan taxpayers, Lisa admitted to getting humped by a really horny caribou.

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Tavares, FL

#4 Dec 13, 2010
Sounds like someone needed to testify and wouldn't or couldn't or else even this cowardly justice department would have prosecuted.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#5 Dec 13, 2010
Ginny Olive-Hog wrote:
Murkowski is a socialist. She lost and should be working in the Obama administration. Pay no attention to her or what she does. She is a disgrace to our nation.
Another teabagger ass hat! When you lose, whoever beat you are socialists.

You're an idiot - learn what the term actually means before you throw it around so flippantly.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#6 Dec 13, 2010
Ginny Olive-Hog wrote:
Murkowski is a socialist. She lost and should be working in the Obama administration. Pay no attention to her or what she does. She is a disgrace to our nation.
LOL!!!

That's SENATOR Murkowski, people! Spelled M U R K O W S K I.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#7 Dec 13, 2010
too droll to troll wrote:
In a concession to Alaskan taxpayers, Lisa admitted to getting humped by a really horny caribou.
I bet most caribou find that thought offensive.
Lance Winslow

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2010
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
That's SENATOR Murkowski, people! Spelled M U R K O W S K I.
Spell? Punctuate? Think? Not here.
pappy

Midlothian, TX

#9 Dec 13, 2010
To TROL, I thought that was p[alin walking around in the woods lost when she met a carribou. Was that carribou needing glasses when that happened.

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#11 Dec 14, 2010
This woman disgusts me, and cannot be trusted. She's just one more person that gives lip service to liberty, and then proceeds to enrich herself and her family. She lost the primary, didn't like the results, and because she's the new queen of AK pork, she won the election. Miller wasn't the strongest candidate, but to reward this fraud with another term is a disgrace.
pappy

Midlothian, TX

#12 Dec 14, 2010
It appeared to me MJJCPA that they were both frauds, one fraud just out frauded the other fraud.

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#13 Dec 15, 2010
pappy wrote:
It appeared to me MJJCPA that they were both frauds, one fraud just out frauded the other fraud.
You just summed up the sorry state of America today. From politics, to journalism, to the business community, to the labor unions and worst of all academia. All I see are a bunch lying scum trying to get a chair before the music stops. These idiots don't realize they have destroyed the country.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 15, 2010
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
You just summed up the sorry state of America today. From politics, to journalism, to the business community, to the labor unions and worst of all academia. All I see are a bunch lying scum trying to get a chair before the music stops. These idiots don't realize they have destroyed the country.
I agree with you the rightwing is trying to destroy the country and idiots like you are helping so you should be proud of yourself.

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#15 Dec 17, 2010
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you the rightwing is trying to destroy the country and idiots like you are helping so you should be proud of yourself.
I see you got your money's worth on that GED. I placed the blame equally on wingnuts of both parties, like you. Learn to read. It may help you in life someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisa Murkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP in charge, Senate committees get new leaders Nov 8 Le Duped 1
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... Oct '14 woodtick57 373
Sen. Murkowski: Alaskans deserve a fix for Obam... Oct '14 bottlecap 1
Alaska becomes crucial frontier for Senate Demo... Aug '14 bottlecap 1
Eric Cantor Loses Primary in Massive Upset Aug '14 swedenforever 227
Sullivan beats tea party in Alaska GOP Senate race Aug '14 Swedenforever 5
Alaska GOP candidates clash on immigration Aug '14 Cat74 4

Lisa Murkowski People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE