Election energizes climate bill talks

Election energizes climate bill talks

There are 12 comments on the The Boston Globe story from Jan 22, 2010, titled Election energizes climate bill talks. In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

Seeking to resuscitate stalled global warming legislation in Washington's suddenly changed political climate, a bipartisan group of senators including John Kerry of Massachusetts has been conducting private talks this week with the White House and a key business group over an array of concessions sought by Republicans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#1 Jan 22, 2010
AGW is a fraudulent hoax. Any politicians supporting this lie will be out on their ear

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jan 22, 2010
Bob Burns wrote:
AGW is a fraudulent hoax. Any politicians supporting this lie will be out on their ear
It's proven fact, and you're a tool for people fighting to preserve their own profits no matter how much damage it does to the planet.
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#3 Jan 22, 2010
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
It's proven fact, and you're a tool for people fighting to preserve their own profits no matter how much damage it does to the planet.
You're the fool for believing BS

Since: Aug 08

Bridgeville, PA

#4 Jan 22, 2010
Bob Burns wrote:
<quoted text>You're the fool for believing BS
Let's hear the words of bob burns, see that bob burns is an alleged criminal & smell his stench.
From bob burns, an unrepentent alleged criminal that topix will NOT ban.
bob burns' HELLGATE..........
bob burns' quote from hard copy.
First post:
You are one despicable piece of shit. I hope you & your lawyer get gunned down. I'll do it myself if I get a chance.
==========
Second post:
I'm coming after your 'wife' too. I'll rape and torture 'her' in front of you. Same with your lawyer. What I do with you will be right out of a Saw movie. I'll film it & put it on the 'net'.
==========
bob burns' replying post:
Burn baby, burn. Twist and turn
==========
litesong continues:
Deniers drive AGW advocates away from topix using the tactics I have shown all who will read. topix aids & abets deniers' racism, & their criminal alleged threats of rape, torture, & gun death in their biased path to make topix a denier bulwark. All denier & topix actions are trash & are NOT A mistake, but a reflection of the death song of deniers themselves. Societies' worst minds state that CO2 is not a problem & use the tactics that are abhorred by the rest of humanity to drive AGW advocates to silence.
==========
richard wrote:
It's time for your meds, in fact take two.
==========
litesong wrote:
Uncovering consistent denier racist & criminal actions designed to suppress AGW advocates' freedom of speech on topix is a subject of laughter to other deniers, showing denier lack of respect for the constitution. topix' efforts to protect deniers' suppressive tactics of freedom of speech is reprehensible.
==========

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#5 Jan 23, 2010
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was never a fact just a theory and that theory was disproven a couple of years ago.

As for the people who are fighting for the planet they were using global cooling back in the seventies to fight for the planet. Amazing how the end result can change but the solution always remains the same.

Since: Aug 08

Everett, WA

#6 Oct 13, 2012
A MAJOR BLAST FROM THE PAST, DELINEATING & PROVING THE INHUMANITY OF TOXIC TOPIX AGW DENIERS. THE WRETCHED LEVELS AT WHICH TOXIC TOPIX AGW DENIERS PERFORM, CUTS THEM AWAY FROM HUMAN BEINGS. toxic topix AGW denier bob burns is the worst, but accurately named dirtling is from the same alien star systems & is also named with assurance, as 'eart hling(alien with no affinity to Earth)'.

litesong wrote:
Let's hear the words of bob burns, see that bob burns is an alleged criminal & smell his stench.
From bob burns, an unrepentant alleged criminal that topix will NOT ban.
bob burns' HELLGATE..........
bob burns' quote from hard copy.
First post:
You are one despicable piece of shit. I hope you & your lawyer get gunned down. I'll do it myself if I get a chance.
==========
Second post:
I'm coming after your 'wife' too. I'll rape and torture 'her' in front of you. Same with your lawyer. What I do with you will be right out of a Saw movie. I'll film it & put it on the 'net'.
==========
bob burns' replying post:
Burn baby, burn. Twist and turn
==========
litesong continues:
Deniers drive AGW advocates away from topix using the tactics I have shown all who will read. topix aids & abets deniers' racism, & their criminal alleged threats of rape, torture, & gun death in their biased path to make topix a denier bulwark. All denier & topix actions are trash & are NOT A mistake, but a reflection of the death song of deniers themselves. Societies' worst minds state that CO2 is not a problem & use the tactics that are abhorred by the rest of humanity to drive AGW advocates to silence.
==========
richard wrote:
It's time for your meds, in fact take two.
==========
litesong wrote:
Uncovering consistent denier racist & criminal actions designed to suppress AGW advocates' freedom of speech on topix is a subject of laughter to other deniers, showing denier lack of respect for the constitution. topix' efforts to protect deniers' suppressive tactics of freedom of speech is reprehensible.
==========
SpaceBlues

United States

#7 Oct 13, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was never a fact just a theory and that theory was disproven a couple of years ago.
As for the people who are fighting for the planet they were using global cooling back in the seventies to fight for the planet. Amazing how the end result can change but the solution always remains the same.
LOL. A couple of years ago?

When you posted this year, it was 2007 for your lie. Lie about a lie is also a lie. Always the same remains that you are a liar.
SpaceBlues

United States

#8 Oct 13, 2012
Bob Burns wrote:
<quoted text>You're the fool for believing BS
Actually, you're the disgraced fool now.

Are you crying out loud? What a fool you've been ...

Norfolk va

#9 Oct 15, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. A couple of years ago?
When you posted this year, it was 2007 for your lie. Lie about a lie is also a lie. Always the same remains that you are a liar.
Is it a lie? Notice how many times you have seen the term, seen that particular theory mentioned in the media. How many climate scientist mention it now.

The simple fact is that the only people who still believe in it are doing so out of faith and only faith.

Norfolk va

#10 Oct 15, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you're the disgraced fool now.
Are you crying out loud? What a fool you've been ...
Still not as foolish as you. After all, you still believe after all the published studies that debunk it.

No wonder your handle is spaceblues. You are blue about the truth and the only place one could hid from the truth is space.
litesong

Everett, WA

#11 Nov 22, 2012
tina anne wrote:
...... that debunk it.
tiny-minded anne's insistent clamoring about debunking, might psychologically allude that her husband has left the building.
PHD

Dundee, MI

#12 Nov 23, 2012
tina anne wrote:
...... that debunk it.
NO-NO-NO Your the only Less than a Box of Rocks out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lindsey Graham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump blasts John McCain for letting 'his best ... 9 hr Retribution 2
News Jimmy Kimmel: Senator 'lied right to my face' o... Fri AIPAC Sindrome 1
News The Latest: Cassidy promotes bill meant to repl... Fri lavon affair 3
News Late-night TV show host Kimmel blasts senator o... Sep 21 Pat Robertson s F... 9
News Senate panel to consider bills to protect speci... Sep 21 Pat Robertson s F... 2
News Opinion: The Fatal Flaw for Republicans in Grah... Sep 20 fingers mcgurke 1
News Exclusive: Trump DACA decision followed months ... Sep 9 Rene Gade 2
More from around the web