Local Reps Respond to State of the Union

Local Reps Respond to State of the Union

There are 8 comments on the The Daily Lewisboro story from Jan 24, 2012, titled Local Reps Respond to State of the Union. In it, The Daily Lewisboro reports that:

Twitter feeds were buzzing and political junkies were up late for President Barack Obama 's third State of the Union address.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Lewisboro.

S-N-A-F-U

Chandler, AZ

#1 Jan 25, 2012
The only thing Obama lacked in his performance last night was a rabbit coming out of his hat. <LOL>

Case in point: Obama Speech Brags About 3 Million New Jobs HE has created, but conveniently failed To mention 3 Million New Foreign Work Permits he has issued....<ouch!>

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/node/12978 ?
Sick of Stupid

Ames, IA

#2 Jan 25, 2012
Instead of issuing work permits to people who are here to work what should be done?
Let them stay here illegally?
Have them all shot for asking or a job?
People come here to work from all over the world. Why do they come here?
BECAUSE THERE IS WORK HERE
Republicans ooy predict doom and gloom, and then do nothing a out it.
The party of sour grapes.
Conservatism is dead.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 25, 2012
Sick of Stupid wrote:
Instead of issuing work permits to people who are here to work what should be done?
Let them stay here illegally?
Have them all shot for asking or a job?
People come here to work from all over the world. Why do they come here?
BECAUSE THERE IS WORK HERE
Republicans ooy predict doom and gloom, and then do nothing a out it.
The party of sour grapes.
Conservatism is dead.
The kenyan is spouting the same drivel. You have to hate America to support his communist azz # years of change and the liberals are still blind. This county will not survive another 4 yrs under obama
Sick of Stupid

Ames, IA

#4 Jan 25, 2012
Sc Redneck_ wrote:
<quoted text> The kenyan is spouting the same drivel. You have to hate America to support his communist azz # years of change and the liberals are still blind. This county will not survive another 4 yrs under obama
What has Obama done that is wrecking America?
What did he say in his speech that was Un American?
Why do you think he is a communist? I'm sure you really do not know anything about communism, But you are ready to blindly spout republican media hate.
I'm sick of the sour grapes attitude of the right. Nothing Obama has done or asked to get done is Un American.
To right refuses to do anything in congress because the president is a democrat. Republicans obstructionism is bad for all of America.
The military does what their commander in chief asks of them without debate and they succeed. The GOP in congress simply opposes everything that comes from the left and nothing is working.

Obama made good points and gave some Americans some hope that things will get better. If it doesn't its not because Obama is bad president, Its because congress refuses to put America first.

Obama is going to be re elected. The Anphibian and the mormon robot cannot beat him with their constant doom and gloom. Americans are sick of it.
Sorry right wingers.
Cracker

Festus, MO

#5 Jan 25, 2012
What we Americans are sick of , is you illegal aliens robbing our country blind. And then demanding more .
A study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) estimates that illegal immigration now costs federal and local taxpayers $113 billion a year.
http://www.illegalimmigrationstatistics.org/i...

As we Americans say:The only GOOD illegal alien is a DEAD illegal alien !

So is Obama ever going to uphold our LAWS ? We are a nation of laws .
Sick of Stupid

Ames, IA

#6 Jan 25, 2012
Cracker wrote:
What we Americans are sick of , is you illegal aliens robbing our country blind. And then demanding more .
A study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) estimates that illegal immigration now costs federal and local taxpayers $113 billion a year.
http://www.illegalimmigrationstatistics.org/i...
As we Americans say:The only GOOD illegal alien is a DEAD illegal alien !
So is Obama ever going to uphold our LAWS ? We are a nation of laws .
The only way to stop illegal immigration is by making it impossible to work here illegally. Thats it. Nothing else needs to be done. How do we do that? Legislation, Ya know making laws....
Do you know how we do that? Some one congress writes a bill, then they Vote on it. After they do that Obama just has to sign it.
So how is he holding up the process? Show me the republican immigration bills Obama veto-ed. That is the only way he can jam up the legislative process. If there is no bil to vote on.. That ain't his fault.
It is the fault of republicans who will not step up and find a solution to all the problems they complain about.
No way a republican gets the WH this te around.
Jon

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Jan 25, 2012
Sick of Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
What has Obama done that is wrecking America?
What did he say in his speech that was Un American?
Why do you think he is a communist? I'm sure you really do not know anything about communism, But you are ready to blindly spout republican media hate.
I'm sick of the sour grapes attitude of the right. Nothing Obama has done or asked to get done is Un American.
To right refuses to do anything in congress because the president is a democrat. Republicans obstructionism is bad for all of America.
The military does what their commander in chief asks of them without debate and they succeed. The GOP in congress simply opposes everything that comes from the left and nothing is working.
Obama made good points and gave some Americans some hope that things will get better. If it doesn't its not because Obama is bad president, Its because congress refuses to put America first.
Obama is going to be re elected. The Anphibian and the mormon robot cannot beat him with their constant doom and gloom. Americans are sick of it.

Sorry right wingers.
Left winger-whatever planet you're residing on, stay there. We have enough stupid here already. Thanks for voting for this gangster government headed by your, One...... Yippie.....
Sick of Stupid

Ames, IA

#8 Jan 26, 2012
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Left winger-whatever planet you're residing on, stay there. We have enough stupid here already. Thanks for voting for this gangster government headed by your, One...... Yippie.....
You're right. I'm a left wing bastard. I voted Obama.
I guess things would be perfect by now if McCain/ Palin were elected.
All Americans would be working, Making $22 an hour. There would be no inflation, gas would be 79cents a gallon.
The terrorists would lay down their arms
The IRS........ abolished. The deficit would be gone, The dollar would be strong. Global warming would stop.
What the heck was I thinking?

Instead I voted for a community organizer, Neo Marxist, communist, Kenyan, secret Muslim, Chicago thug, pinko,
So I guess it's all my fault.
Please forgive my foolishness, I know not what I have done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump accusers call for congressional investiga... 33 min youll shoot your ... 75
News Trump should resign amid sexual assault claims:... 5 hr Little Sister Mol... 5
News Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should've resigned ove... 17 hr Trumps in the gutter 249
News Democratic female lawmakers call for Al Franken... Dec 9 About time 108
News Bill Clinton 'half-smirked' when asked about Al... Nov 21 mr gleeble 1
News In the wake of Al Franken, Democrats should rev... Nov 21 swampmudd 10
News Bannon: Gillibrand's shot at Clinton 'an earthq... Nov 19 Rick Perry s Closet 1
More from around the web