Long for US Senate

Long for US Senate

There are 46 comments on the New York Post story from Oct 30, 2012, titled Long for US Senate. In it, New York Post reports that:

Simply put, New York deserves a more substantive senator than Kirsten Gillibrand - a woman who turned her back on her comparatively moderate House record to become a full-fledged knee-jerk left-liberal. But the political gods have been kind to her, and given the sorry state of the New York Republican Party, there really weren't many top-flight ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#45 Nov 1, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
LENO: "A hurricane is scheduled to hit Tampa during the Republican Convention. These winds are so strong they could actually blow some of Mitt Romney's money back in the United States."
Leno:'Hurricane Sandy Has Already Created More Jobs Than Obama Has'...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46 Nov 1, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Hill Given Strong Support for District 6 State Senate Race .
REPORT: Topix moderators are examining Le Dumbo's posts for any sign that any are on topic... they shake their heads... sadly...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47 Nov 1, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Leno:'Hurricane Sandy Has Already Created More Jobs Than Obama Has'...
LENO: "Mitt Romney says he's never paid less than 13% in taxes, which I think is fair because only 13% of his money is in this country."
drinK the hivE

New York, NY

#48 Nov 1, 2012
Dude - Get Some Money And Go 2 UMF With Merry And Myself - And Yea- We Gotta Figure Out A Carpool 4 Mr Obama...

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7264/a2e3f...
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#49 Nov 1, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>DAILY CALLER: Women claim Sen. Bob Menendez [D-NJ] paid for sex in Dominican Republic...Where is Gloria Allred……….bring on the bimbos.
Dianne Feinstein: No need to debate Republican opponent...They could beat me……………You know it’s bad when a liberal won’t debate in California.
LOL - Feinstein has a 25-point lead against some nutty teabagger nobody ever heard of. What is the point of a debate?

What else ya got?

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#50 Nov 2, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - Feinstein has a 25-point lead against some nutty teabagger nobody ever heard of. What is the point of a debate?
What else ya got?
no guts-no glory........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pentagon deliberately misled Congress on sex as... May '16 Le Jimbo 1
News Schumer, Gillibrand push for $1.1B to fight Zik... May '16 tomin cali 3
News First-ever nattional monument to gay rights str... May '16 Mitt s Baptism of... 1
News Chris Matthews' MSNBC guests not enough to help... Apr '16 Denny CranesPlace 4
News Harriet Tubman's upstate N.Y. home to be Nation... Apr '16 THIS FOR THAT 4
News Women absolutely on Clinton's list of potential... Apr '16 Le Jimbo 6
News Long Beach, Island Park win federal grants for ... Apr '16 Tom M 1
More from around the web